Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

I'm out ... forever

What is 2+2?

That was too easy. 2+2 is actually a book publishing company that focuses on Poker books. They also have a set of poker forums, like Mike has FF forums. And GFIAFP got banned there pretty quickly after signing up. Not sure if it was a perma ban so he may be able to post there again. I'm sure that won't last though.

Once you even took pictures of your next door neighbor's daughter and her friends having a pool party and they were like 13. And you posted them here. So don't give us that sh*t about you just joking about it. Focking sick pervert.

Well, to be fair, the bored collectively sh!t all over MKB4 for not taking pictures of a neighbor's pool party with plenty of scantily clad young women. In particular, I raged on and on for him to shimmy his fat ass up a palm tree to get a better view for a shot.

Well, to be fair, the bored collectively sh!t all over MKB4 for not taking pictures of a neighbor's pool party with plenty of scantily clad young women. In particular, I raged on and on for him to shimmy his fat ass up a palm tree to get a better view for a shot.

That was just one case out of many. And I think we'd all agree that when GFIAFP does something like that it has a way of coming off way creepier than if anyone else around here had done it.

And fock you with the "thicker skin" comments. Particularly you, Sux. You kiss everyone's ass here. People don't come here and spread lies about you, and try and convince other people to hate you.

Mebbe the reason they don't come here and spread lies about me is that they know if they did, I wouldn't give a sh1t. Therefore not much fun for them.

I kiss everyones ass? Uhhh...ok :unsure:

Mebbe the reason they don't come here and spread lies about me is that they know if they did, I wouldn't give a sh1t. Therefore not much fun for them.

Why the fock would anyone lie about sux to make him look pathetic... it's like telling Betty White she is old. :rolleyes:

besides being a hoog liberal doosh and ranting psychopath, i'd kinda liked giants fan. :( :(

Why the fock would anyone lie about sux to make him look pathetic... it's like telling Betty White she is old. :rolleyes:

That's how they get ya

I realize that some of you will say, "I thought you were gone", but this is still the same discussion. This will be the last discussion I will have (aliai included) in the geek club unless drastic things happen, that I don't think will.

"I'm out ... forever This will be the last GFIAFP post ever"

its the title of the focking thread.

Last "POST" ever.

Yet you posted how many more times as GF and bratwurst?

Lying to the very "end"...its in quotes because everyone knows you will never focking leave.

And fock you with the "thicker skin" comments. Particularly you, Sux. You kiss everyone's ass here. People don't come here and spread lies about you, and try and convince other people to hate you.

Yeah, that never happened to me. :rolleyes:

Quit being such AFP.

Yeah, that never happened to me. :rolleyes:

Quit being such AFP.

True, MDC gets the business for being a pinko commie...

True, MDC gets the business for being a pinko commie...

And welching, wearing mascara, fetching coffee, being a secretary, etc...Pretty much every thing he has ever said here comes back to haunt him, yet he still hangs out and plays. Go figure :dunno:

MDC > GFIAFW (whiner)

I'm convinced that it all stems from my politics. I am openly liberal ... and this place is all Sux, Cruzer, Strike, RP, White Wonder. It's turned into a bunch of idiots, just spouting hate ... and I just see no value to this place anymore.

GF

All of those numb nuts are on the Lake Of Fire list, but then again, so are you. :wave:

All of those numb nuts are on the Lake Of Fire list, but then again, so are you. :wave:

Get in line.

Never say never

:blink: :shocking:

My negro :doublethumbsup:

Where the fock have you been?

My negro :unsure:

Wut up Sux, how's the boards been? Been a while.

Word must be getting out that GFIAFP is leaving.

Word must be getting out that GFIAFP is leaving.

:D

I remember D'ohmer getting the ban hammer time out here quite awhile ago for a dumb reason. Mebbe about threatening to go to someones house and punching them in the face.

Does my memory serve correct? :unsure:

For the record I like men

Knew it !

besides being a hoog liberal doosh and ranting psychopath, i'd kinda liked giants fan. :( :(

He did add a certain je ne sais quoi to the Geek Club

I like this Bob Dole thing you got going on.

:lol:

Snots just came out of my nose because I laughed so hard at this. Very nice. I always picture Norm McDonald doing his Bob Dole impersonation.

1) This has nothing to do with your politics. I couldn't tell you about anything you've ever posted in a political thread and would ignore it even if you did.

2) You ARE a focking pedophile. Once you even took pictures of your next door neighbor's daughter and her friends having a pool party and they were like 13. And you posted them here. So don't give us that sh*t about you just joking about it. Focking sick pervert.

3) Don't try rewriting history about 9/11. Anyone who's been here a few years KNOWS what you said about it and it's almost as disgusting as your pedo threads.

4) You got yourself banned from 2+2 in about 30 minutes. At least they saw what you are even if Mike doesn't.

Pretty much this. :thumbsup: I couldn't tell one thing that GF said that was political. Not sure what side he falls on. Also, in addition to the stuff Strike mentions, he also submitted a link years ago that had like 12-13 year old girls in their underwear, holding onto their stuffed animals or some crap and asked if we thought he was a pedophile because he enjoyed this. He then continued on and on, defending his actions and why 16 and above are fair game, etc.

Finally, the boy is mentally ill. I'm not being funny here but we all recognize there is something very wrong with the man. He asks and answers his own questions in almost every thread. He will put in like ten threads in a row or ten posts in a row. He is constantly being a keyboard tough guy and talks about how great he is at this and that. He's related to every famous person in the world and has focked more chicks than anybody here. Perhaps medication may help GF? Give it a try. Either way, I won't miss you.

yeah like the time i called him out for mentioning nikki in every thread/post :thumbsup:

yeah like the time i called him out for mentioning nikki in every thread/post :thumbsup:

:banana: who :banana: cares :banana:

And now she's gone :(

:banana: who :banana: cares :banana:

you can still hit on her in the cult classic dynasty :thumbsup:

Or is he :ninja:

1) This has nothing to do with your politics. I couldn't tell you about anything you've ever posted in a political thread and would ignore it even if you did.

2) You ARE a focking pedophile. Once you even took pictures of your next door neighbor's daughter and her friends having a pool party and they were like 13. And you posted them here. So don't give us that sh*t about you just joking about it. Focking sick pervert.

3) Don't try rewriting history about 9/11. Anyone who's been here a few years KNOWS what you said about it and it's almost as disgusting as your pedo threads.

4) You got yourself banned from 2+2 in about 30 minutes. At least they saw what you are even if Mike doesn't.

More lies. How republican of you. That girl was NOT 13, and wasn't her and her friends at my next door neighbors pool, she was making out with her BF in the pool of the apt complex I lived in.

Look ... I dunno what your motivation is, and I don't care anymore.

But you are an a$$hole. That part is clear. You have a lot of anger and you take it out on ppl you don't even know. That shows a lot of insecurity.

More lies. How republican of you. That girl was NOT 13, and wasn't her and her friends at my next door neighbors pool, she was making out with her BF in the pool of the apt complex I lived in.

Was she under age?

you can still hit on her in the cult classic dynasty :thumbsup:

I can call her if I ever get that desperate. :dunno:

Also, are we still doing the league this year?

Was she under age?

You're prolly gonna hate to define a normal persons version of underage. Remember who you're talking to.