Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks

Rodgers might want to think about getting rid of the ball a little quicker. Is he afraid of ruining his passer rating by throwing some incompletions?

Does Seattle have the greatest pash rush of all time?

This is beyond insane. Has a QB ever been sacked 20 times in a game? Every play is a sack or dump off to a RB.

1 sack vs Dallas, 1 sack vs Arizona.

GB was sacked 3 times vs SF, 5 vs Chicago.

I think it might be the offense.

This is focking ridiculous. I should've taken Seattle's D in the first round.

Tomorrow morning, I'm offering up Rodgers and maybe a 2nd rounder for the Seattle D. Worried the guy won't want it.

Carroll is strapping on shoulder pads and a jock. He wants a piece of Rodgers too.

There's nothing I like more than watching the Saints win, but I guess I'll have to settle for the next best thing, Rodgers getting sacked over and over... :doublethumbsup:

At this point, I would almost just start whatever defense is playing Green Bay. Bummer that the Ravens don't play them this year (I tend to stick with the same D)

I realize that Green Bay is going to make 2nd half adjustments, but the Seahawks are really good at making 2nd adjustments as well. I wish they were better in 1st halves, but beggars can't be choosers.

So.....you can't just keep running Lynch. He already has 16 carries. Granted, for 71 tough yards, but Turbin needs to give Lynch a rest. For all the woes of Green Bay, Rodgers is still 12-15, so it's not that he can't complete passes. It's that he doesn't have time and his WRs aren't getting open and his short routes are leading to short gains with no YAC. I guess GB could explore a reverse or a trick play to loosen up Seattle's pressure. Meanwhile, the offensive play calling is extremely conservative, like we all figured going into the season, defense and running the ball will carry the team. But we have to find a way to pick up first downs. Need more TEs in patterns. Maybe a dump off to the RBs or FB Michael Robinson. Sidney Rice has been invisible, Braylon Edwards has been invisible. Not good. Bubble screen to the WRs, maybe a middle screen. Why isn't Wilson ever throwing any slants; a WR doesn't need much separation as you make the cut and the ball should be available. Anyway, need a turnover to really help out.

Happy viewing to all.

Pretty soon they're gonna tell that fat bastage McCarthy to suit up as an extra o-lineman.

Oh good, green bay discovered the run. Good thing I have Rodgers in a PPH league (point per handoff). <_<

Wow, you would think that Green Bay has a big lead and is trying to run out the clock.

one completely awful first half

One opening drive away from a tie game

meh

Driver should have had that....

Good drive :thumbsup:

Wow, you would think that Green Bay has a big lead and is trying to run out the clock.

they've got to establish the run to take some of the heat off Rodgers. He's gonna get killed if the don't do something.

meh

Driver should have had that....

Good drive :thumbsup:

I suspect the running effectiveness won't last long. The Seahawks are typically very good vs the run. The parrot is not dead, it's merely stunned. Look at it's Norwegian blue plummage.

Seattle has got to come up with a new plan here. Running Lynch on first and second down for 5-6 yards isn't gonna work if they can't convert on third down here.

Two flags on Seattle's offense. A facemask on a Leon Washington rush, ignored.

It's maddening.

Two flags on Seattle's offense. A facemask on a Leon Washington rush, ignored.

It's maddening.

They're not going to call whatever penalty you imagined on 3rd and 45 :lol: :lol: :lol:

They're not going to call whatever penalty you imagined on 3rd and 45

he wants the old refs, 'cause they treat the Seahawks much better. :lol::lol::lol:

They're not going to call whatever penalty you imagined on 3rd and 45 :lol: :lol: :lol:

What, the two face mask penalties, and then the blatant block in the back on the punt? Nah, it's all in my imagination.

he wants the old refs, 'cause they treat the Seahawks much better. :lol::lol::lol:

The refs have been terrible for both sides. I'm calling them as I see them.

Incorrect hands to the face penalty on Browner which stunned the announcers to silence, illegal mark off on yardage, keeps Green Bay drive alive. Congrats to Green Bay fans, the fix is in.

Seattle has got to come up with a new plan here. Running Lynch on first and second down for 5-6 yards isn't gonna work if they can't convert on third down here.

damn, at this rate you're going to pass my post count. So that I actually contribute, maybe the Seahawks could replace Wilson with Flynn! :wishfulthinking:

Wow, great call on hands to the face clear on the other side of the field. :rolleyes:

Terrible call, but no harm no foul. They gained about 6 more yards and then kicked a FG still.