Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks

On the bright side, phillybear can never again say that refs hate the Seahags. :thumbsup:

Dude, this is step one. We got jobbed dozens of times. The abacus is not balanced. Neither is my whining.

Unreal. I have no words right now. If this isn't enough to get teh refs here, then they'll never get back.

Roger Goodell is a giant all time douchbag. He still probably won't let the league cave and give the refs what they want.

I love it.

I'm sitting here :lol: hysterically and I'm not even drunk. :doublethumbsup:

Same here. :lol: :lol:

Glad I didn't have any dogs in this race or I would be punching my TV right now.

:lol:

On the bright side, phillybear can never again say that refs hate the Seahags. :thumbsup:

Also, I'd rather get the help in a Superbowl.

Well the replacements just level the playing field by making poor calls against everybody.

This is what was needed to get the refs back. Just a horrible weekend of officiating. Multiple coaches are expected to receive fines this weekend. This call obviously changed the result of a game.

I was going to go to bed, but I had to come here to post this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, this is step one. We got jobbed dozens of times. The abacus is not balanced. Neither is my whining.

thats because its the northwest....no one else knows realizes you exist.

Honestly, this is great! I don't ever want the normal referees back. I haven't had this much fun watching football in a long time.

:banana:

Green Bay was robbed. No way to spin it.

But hey guys, it's not like it was the Superbowl or anything. :lol:

Yup that one was stolen. I feel guilty. But happy too :)

I will add one thing; WTF is Jennings doing trying for the INT anyway? You bat that sh!t away to avoid just such a case.

I'm still shaking my head. I don't care who won but it will be nice to rub this in my Supervisor's mug tomorrow. He's a fairweather Packer fan.

Honestly, this is great! I don't ever want the normal referees back. I haven't had this much watching football in a long time.

It's kind of like watching the WWE :)

thats because its the northwest....no one else knows realizes you exist.

:wacko:

Honestly, this is great! I don't ever want the normal referees back. I haven't had this much fun watching football in a long time.

It's true. No real rooting interest in this game, but it was awesome.

What an exciting game! Tate should have been called for pass interference. So should have Sidney Rice earlier (but went against Packers D). In anycase, that final catch was a Touchdown. Simultaneous possession goes to the receiver (not the defender) and Tate had the ball in the end anyway too. Of course the announcers just refuse to admit that a simultaneous catch goes to the offense. Tate had it at the same time no matter what dumbfuck Tirico likes to think he saw.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:overhead:

It's good this happened to one of the golden teams of the NFL and not the other way around.

Even that dickhole commish can't like seeing GreenBay lose like this.

What an exciting game! Tate should have been called for pass interference. So should have Sidney Rice earlier (but went against Packers D). In anycase, that final catch was a Touchdown. Simultaneous possession goes to the receiver (not the defender) and Tate had the ball in the end anyway too. Of course the announcers just refuse to admit that a simultaneous catch goes to the offense. Tate had it at the same time no matter what dumbfuck Tirico likes to think he saw.

C'mon man, don't be that guy. That wasn't even close to simultaneous. Awful call.

OK, look, I'm fairly drunk. I don't think that the ending was all that kosher. I don't know what to think, when you've been on the wrong side of these things for so many years.

I'm more stunned than anything. Let the controversy begin.

We are 2-1 I think. :banana:

taking a play out of the WWE playbook. I like it. RATINGS RATINGS RATINGS!

Next week, they should have the Seahawks run 20 guys on the field and have no one do anything about it.

RATINGS!!

ha yeah.......that was a simultaneous catch alright. :banana:

In other news, I just lost to kuntulu by two points, because GB DST "gave up" that 2nd TD.

Thanks a lot, you stupid a$$ refs! :sadbanana:

You don't know WTF you're talking about. In order for it to be simultaneous possession, both players have to demonstrate equal control of the ball. Not only was the push in the back of Sam Shields a disqualifier regardless, but Jennings was between Tate and the ball. There is no way to claim that there was simultaneously possession there, because there wasn't.

It's good this happened to one of the golden teams of the NFL and not the other way around.

Even that dickhole commish can't like seeing GreenBay lose like this.

I was just about to make a comment like this.

Can GB block the extra point and return it for 1 pt to tie the game? That's what I want.

Normally, no, but with these refs... :dunno:

And I thought the Eagles got robbed when the refs made them play with 3 offensive linemen yesterday.

C'mon man, don't be that guy. That wasn't even close to simultaneous. Awful call.

Gepetto thinks the replacement refs are doing a stellar job and everyone's just being mean and bullying them and stuff.

:lol: :lol: :lol: