Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Worthless Players Thread

I know all these touted players can still "blow up", but when they fock you with the lead pipe in the conservatory week after week in the early weeks of fantasy, they can ride the PINE for better options.

Stafford - Just horrible. His 20+ a week is all garbage. No tds. I will start Luck or Fitzpatrik over your worthless teams arse of offense.

Mathews - Only took you in the 4th. Still hate you. Hate Norv. Your the new Felix Jones.

Martin - It doesn't matter - Schiano is awful. Not letting him see a flex play with his craptastic 60 yds a week.

JULIO - As a proud Rhoddy Vet - FOCK ME AND EVERYONE WHO TALKED HIM UP. I'M SORRY RHODDY. HE SUCKS, is doubled, and 500 year old Tony outperforms him.

Graham - Yes JIMMY GRAHAM. Saints are so bad that you turned into a normal TE. GRONK forgive me.

Demarco - LMAO. Id start Bolden over you at this point.

Jump on in the water is warm!!

I think i agree with you on most. Dnt have julio but yew i think he will have a w goodngames but too inconsistent to make me feel comfrtable starting him but hes one of those that you have tobstart if youvengot him. Matthews is a bit morentricky. He had a decent outing and he is freshbfrom his injury. So i think hecouldnbounce back still

I think i agree with you on most. Dnt have julio but yew i think he will have a w goodngames but too inconsistent to make me feel comfrtable starting him but hes one of those that you have tobstart if youvengot him. Matthews is a bit morentricky. He had a decent outing and he is freshbfrom his injury. So i think hecouldnbounce back still

you said it.

Greg Jennings has become a worthless peice of steaming crap.

For me this year:

CJ0K has been worse than worthless. 3 duds, then a big week while on my bench.

Greg Jennings is making a strong run at the Vag of the Year award. He has strong competition from Nicks and Maclin, but he's definitely in the running.

Tony Romo hasn't quite reached worthless yet, but he's well on his way

Stafford is at the top for Vag of the year. This ###### is afraid to throw deep to Calvin. i hope he gets his head ripped off next game so that Calvin can thrive with Shaun Hill.

McCoy probably doesn't have many happy owners considering 6th round production from a top 3 pick. Reid better get his head out of his ass.

Big time F-U to Sjax at this point but I'm expecting a Beast Mode run once SJax gets healthy, yes you heard it, Beast Mode.

Stafford is at the top for Vag of the year. This ###### is afraid to throw deep to Calvin. i hope he gets his head ripped off next game so that Calvin can thrive with Shaun Hill.

That's why I'm picking up and starting Dalton this week while Stafford goes on bye. It's Dalton to AJ Green this year if you want something like last year .

Stafford is pissing me off.

McFadden is pissing me off.

My bench is so bad that I'll be getting some zeroes over the bye weeks.

lance moore. I mean come on man. 15 target and you get 68 yards last week. Its like a joke. Also Brandon Lafell. I really thought he was going to step it up this year. He looked really good in one game. And now I am to the point where I cant start him with any confidence.

I cant believe no one has said Dez Bryant. If only i had the balls to drop him, but i know he'd be picked up, and i know he'd have a career day against me in week 17.

If you look at Stafford's number last season, there were warning signs.

Beside absolutely blowing the hell up in the final 3 weeks there was a stretch between week 4 to 14 (10 weeks) where he was very very average.

In my league during that stretch he scored less than 20 5 times (18,17,12,13,15). He had 3 games at 20,26,29...and 2 above 30.

But those 5 games where he was in the mid teens really hurt many owners and it's the reason WHY I WASN'T SOLD on him being a top 5 this season.

He's doing it again. Long stretches of piss poor play. I'm sure he'll somehow make it up somewhere down the line, but by week 12-14 most league's playoff picture will be done by then.

lance moore. I mean come on man. 15 target and you get 68 yards last week. Its like a joke. Also Brandon Lafell. I really thought he was going to step it up this year. He looked really good in one game. And now I am to the point where I cant start him with any confidence.

He blows on grass.

He's home this week against SD. Start him.

I cant believe no one has said Dez Bryant. If only i had the balls to drop him, but i know he'd be picked up, and i know he'd have a career day against me in week 17.

I second this, he's riding my bench from here on out, yet can't get myself to cut him for some reason.

Sjax....

I completely whiffed on my RB selections this year. Passed on so much talent. :wall:

If you look at Stafford's number last season, there were warning signs.

Beside absolutely blowing the hell up in the final 3 weeks there was a stretch between week 4 to 14 (10 weeks) where he was very very average.

In my league during that stretch he scored less than 20 5 times (18,17,12,13,15). He had 3 games at 20,26,29...and 2 above 30.

But those 5 games where he was in the mid teens really hurt many owners and it's the reason WHY I WASN'T SOLD on him being a top 5 this season.

He's doing it again. Long stretches of piss poor play. I'm sure he'll somehow make it up somewhere down the line, but by week 12-14 most league's playoff picture will be done by then.

I had Stafford and if games were only 3 quarters long he would have been a backup QB in this years draft.

I stayed away.

DeMarco has gone up against the #2,#3,#4 and #21 rush defenses. He ran for 139 vs. the #21 rush defense. :shocking:

DeAngelo Williams / Jonathan Stewart - These two landed to me in my draft and my dumb ass drafted both, chancing that one or the other would be injured at some point. Now if I start one, the other does well. But mostly they are just below mediocre and take bench space.

My team is littered with idiots. I have Hillis, CJ0K, Julio, Romo, and finally dropped LaFell.

you shouldn't have Hillis anymore

Jimmy Graham, and his 1000/12 pace are worthless, but you're begging forgiveness from Gronk...presumably for foregoing his 1000/12 pace?

12 yards less than Gronk...and 1 less fumble loss.

Yeah...he is trash.

:)

#4 TE only behind Gronk by 2.2 points.

lance moore. I mean come on man. 15 target and you get 68 yards last week. Its like a joke. Also Brandon Lafell. I really thought he was going to step it up this year. He looked really good in one game. And now I am to the point where I cant start him with any confidence

He blows on grass.

He's home this week against SD. Start him.

Don't start him, he's been ruled out for week 5