Sign in to follow this  
Little Rusty

President on the Ropes

How does sh!t like this happen?

She shouldn't have "fact checked", and she was also WRONG!!!

And WHY so far that in all of the debates are there Liberal Moderators?

How does sh!t like this happen?

She shouldn't have "fact checked", and she was also WRONG!!!

i think he had to point at her also to get her to check her notes about what to say, as if she'd forgotten when she was to intervene.

Becuase that's who the Commission on Presidential Debates selected.

i think he had to point at her also to get her to check her notes about what to say, as if she'd forgotten when she was to intervene.

It was clearly rehearsed. :thumbsdown:

Bizarre Coincidence: Democrats Get More Time in All Three Debates

If you want more time to get your message out in debates, it’s good to be a Democrat.

According to the CNN debate clock, President Obama spoke at greater length than Mitt Romney during both debates, as did Vice President Biden during his debate with Paul Ryan. In the first debate, Obama spoke for 3 minutes, 14 seconds more than Romney — which means he got 8 percent more talking time than Romney. In last night’s debate, Obama spoke for 4 minutes and 18 seconds longer than Romney, giving him 11 percent more talking time. Obama talked for 52 percent of the time when either man had the floor, while Romney talked for 47 percent.

During the vice presidential debate, the gap wasn’t as wide: Biden spoke for 1 minute, 22 seconds more than Ryan. Still, that gave Biden 3 percent more speaking time than Ryan.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/330742/bizarre-coincidence-democrats-get-more-time-all-three-debates-katrina-trinko

:dunno:

If you want more time to get your message out in debates, it’s good to be a Democrat.

According to the CNN debate clock, President Obama spoke at greater length than Mitt Romney during both debates, as did Vice President Biden during his debate with Paul Ryan. In the first debate, Obama spoke for 3 minutes, 14 seconds more than Romney — which means he got 8 percent more talking time than Romney. In last night’s debate, Obama spoke for 4 minutes and 18 seconds longer than Romney, giving him 11 percent more talking time. Obama talked for 52 percent of the time when either man had the floor, while Romney talked for 47 percent.

During the vice presidential debate, the gap wasn’t as wide: Biden spoke for 1 minute, 22 seconds more than Ryan. Still, that gave Biden 3 percent more speaking time than Ryan.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/330742/bizarre-coincidence-democrats-get-more-time-all-three-debates-katrina-trinko

but all of those extra minutes comprised of "ummm" and "uhhh" so they dont count. :doublethumbsup:

:cry:

You think you're crying now, just wait till your kid comes home from kindergarten crying cus the cool kids colored the map of the earth with a sharpie on his giant deformed atlas head. :(

You think you're crying now, just wait till your kid comes home from kindergarten crying cus the cool kids colored the map of the earth with a sharpie on his giant deformed atlas head. :(

Was that hard for you?

I'll warn him. :(

Do you ever get tired of...

:first: WINNING!? :first:

Because republicans are little pussies who don't have the balls to stand up so they get bitched slapped around. Aint that right ###### boy?

:o

That's because little girls keep their focking mouth shut while grown men are talking. :first:

Was that hard for you?

I'll warn him. :(

Just keep your son away from drobeskis daugher, and you should be ok.

Home field advantage sucka!

To beat the PRES you gotta take it from him. He is the President. he gets more time you fools.

cnn and obama set up romney

this link shows the vids and exposes the "tells" that obama and crowley had going on. even shows michelle clapping at the appropriate time. she's caught on video clapping, when there were specific crowd instructions NOT to clap.

everyone watching knew something was up when obama just sat there and said "go on." and when crowley fact checks within 2 seconds of the tell word, at obama's prompting.

it was all a fake again, and obama still comes out on the losing end. if he did know it was terrorism, yet nobody else knew, then he's in on the terrorism.

these criminals will stop at nothing to get another 4 years of stealing from the treasury. there are trillions of dollars on the line for them. the only thing worse than them being terrible at cheating is the voters they have hoodwinked into supporting them.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cry little girl.

Because republicans are little pussies who don't have the balls to stand up so they get bitched slapped around. Aint that right ###### boy?

oh goodie.....another internet tough guy

Cry little girl.

light one up for me, g. nobody's crying. your guy got caught cheating and still lost the topic of the debate.

oh goodie.....another internet tough guy

Naaa...Cdub is a real life tough guy. I'll bet you he could even take down Newbie if the venue was right :bandana:

Also, he sent me cool sh1t in the mail many years ago. Cdub rocks :banana:

cnn and obama set up romney

this link shows the vids and exposes the "tells" that obama and crowley had going on. even shows michelle clapping at the appropriate time. she's caught on video clapping, when there were specific crowd instructions NOT to clap.

everyone watching knew something was up when obama just sat there and said "go on." and when crowley fact checks within 2 seconds of the tell word, at obama's prompting.

it was all a fake again, and obama still comes out on the losing end. if he did know it was terrorism, yet nobody else knew, then he's in on the terrorism.

these criminals will stop at nothing to get another 4 years of stealing from the treasury. there are trillions of dollars on the line for them. the only thing worse than them being terrible at cheating is the voters they have hoodwinked into supporting them.

Have you ever been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia? Honest question.

I'm just curious as to when Romney will get an equal amount of speaking time. He keeps having to interject to get a point and libtards freak out, but he is down a consistent 4 minutes a debate in speaking time which is outrageous if it happens again. Also count the number of times the moderator leads Obama vs Romney.

I'm just curious as to when Romney will get an equal amount of speaking time. He keeps having to interject to get a point and libtards freak out, but he is down a consistent 4 minutes a debate in speaking time which is outrageous if it happens again. Also count the number of times the moderator leads Obama vs Romney.

Who cares if he gets equal speaking time? Not me.

Romneys anwsers are much more concise and articulate.

Let Obama have more time to flounder around talking himself into a corner.

Also, someone needs to start a thread with the current poll numbers after last night.

Not a poll as far as who won the debate, but the many polls out there this morning / afternoon (from both sides, mind you) that show how the 'likely voters' are doing a major swing to the Romney side on the important issues.

Womens rights is not an important issue right now.

Assault Rifles are not an important issue right now.

Immigration..well 50 / 50

I'm actually ashamed of you turds at the moment. <_<

Also, someone needs to start a thread with the current poll numbers after last night.

Not a poll as far as who won the debate, but the many polls out there this morning / afternoon (from both sides, mind you) that show how the 'likely voters' are doing a major swing to the Romney side on the important issues.

Sounds like you shoulda upgraded that new com pooter to include Google.

Cheap bastage. :thumbsdown:

Sounds like you shoulda upgraded that new com pooter to include Google.

Cheap bastage. :thumbsdown:

That's what I have you tards for

I'm too lazy, plus nobody takes me seriously anyways :(

SUX, you know that I know that you don't really know shiot about politics.

:D

That aside, this is a very well-crafted post. Your hilarity bringing hasn't improved much but you're getting pretty greta at writing....

for a gearhead (have to be as back-handed as possible).

Have you ever been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia? Honest question.

Doesn't a schizo have multiple personalities? I've never seen any personalities from Bud Bro other than the maniacal, frightened, paranoid 'everyone's plotting against me' one that he's showing here. You can just look at thread titles and know exactly which ones were started by him or Little Rustard.

SUX, you know that I know that you don't really know shiot about politics.

:D

That aside, this is a very well-crafted post. Your hilarity bringing hasn't improved much but you're getting pretty greta at writing....

for a gearhead (have to be as back-handed as possible).

Quit picking on me :(

He keeps having to interject to get a point and libtards freak out,

This is the only thing I take away. I could care less if Obama speaks 54% and Romney 46% of the time or whatever, that is not what really matters. It's when the moderator tries to cut them off, or doesn't let them refute a point that actually matters. If Romney is getting less time and then has to try and interject either Obama or the moderator because of it to finish his point then he comes off bad as he is interrupting...but the problem is that he HAS to interrupt or else he would get even less speaking time than he already does.

That's my only takeaway.

Doesn't a schizo have multiple personalities? I've never seen any personalities from Bud Bro other than the maniacal, frightened, paranoid 'everyone's plotting against me' one that he's showing here. You can just look at thread titles and know exactly which ones were started by him or Little Rustard.

I don't think multiple personalities is a symptom of schizophrenia (could be wrong on that though...as RP points out, I am not a psychiatrist). But these bizarre, extremely far-fetched paranoid fantasies are definitely a symptom. I mean, we all go a little too far into the woods from time to time, but it seems that some people get lost in there never to emerge. :(

I don't think multiple personalities is a symptom of schizophrenia (could be wrong on that though...as RP points out, I am not a psychiatrist). But these bizarre, extremely far-fetched paranoid fantasies are definitely a symptom. I mean, we all go a little too far into the woods from time to time, but it seems that some people get lost in there never to emerge. :(

Which is why I can't help but wonder if Bud Bro and Little Rusty are just shtick. Are there really people like this?? It blows my mind if there are.

Which is why I can't help but wonder if Bud Bro and Little Rusty are just shtick. Are there really people like this?? It blows my mind if there are.

My personal suspicion is that Little Rusty is a shtick, but BudBro is real and frankly a bit scary.

That's exactly how I feel about you and the fake lawyer aspect of your persona.

That's exactly how I feel about you and the fake lawyer aspect of your persona.

You really suck at being funny.

You can just look at thread titles and know exactly which ones were started by him or Little Rustard.

:lol:

It's called individuality.......look into it :music_guitarred: