Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers

Inactives

Kansas City: RB Nate Eachus, LB Bryan Kehl, C Bryan Mattison, NT Jerrell Powe, QB Brady Quinn, CB Stanford Routt, WR Devon Wylie

San Diego: DB Chris Carr, LB Larry English, TE Ladarius Green, WR Robert Meachem, LB Jonas Mouton, WR/KR Eddie Royal, SS Brandon Taylor

Come on Mathews give me double digit points :thumbsup:

Just traded for him (after avoiding him like the plague during the draft this year). Hopefully I did not jinx him.

Looks like it will be the Antonio gates and Phillip rivers show tonight.....

I hope so!! :pointstosky:

I benched Rivers for Palmer about 5 minutes before kick off. I hope I'm not regretting it on Sunday evening as much as I am right now.

Too early for the OFFICIAL FU THREAD? Fock you Gates, you focking turd. Two weeks ago, I bench you and you go off. Last week, I bench Heath Miller and play you and you put up a dud, costing me the game. This week, heath Miller is back in and you're going to go nuts. I focking hate you!

Fock you Mathews. Damn you go up against a focking horrible defense and you puss out

Fock you Mathews. Damn you go up against a focking horrible defense and you puss out

}#%^}{])(;&@ing Matthews!!! C'mon man!!!! Get back into the game and hook me up!!

Yes, he fumbled. It's what the Chiefs do.

Anyone else have him in a yahoo league in PPR? It shows him at -2 for me. It keeps showing his fumble but has not recorded his 4 catches ...

Great Charles is now exclusively a 1st down back only!!!!!! F***** I hate FF. Lets feature the plodding pile of poo Hillis. FU Romeo.

Anyone else have him in a yahoo league in PPR? It shows him at -2 for me. It keeps showing his fumble but has not recorded his 4 catches ...

can confirm this as of now in a yahoo lg. :doublethumbsup: going against him

eta: we are not ppr

can confirm this as of now in a yahoo lg. :doublethumbsup: going against him

eta: we are not ppr

I am done with Matthews . he does not get carries on the better half of the field. Wtf is up with this ###### coach

Easily two of the WORST managed teams in the NFL!

I mean, how do you have talent like Charles and Matthews and just refuse to use them!??!

Oh yeah, 'cause you're loser teams, that's how!

Some teams refuse to lose.

Then there's the Chargers and the Chiefs. They refuse to win.

This might be the two worst usages of the best RB on your team I've ever seen. Mathews and Charles are both great pass catching backs, yet neither of them sees the field on passing downs. Hillis is nowhere near the talent of Charles and Ronnie Brown is nowhere near the talent of Mathews. I just don't understand.

everywhere this week people were saying to start charles so i did and it's the same bullshit rotation as a week ago. for the first half charles gets first down plays only. in the 2nd half i expect them to sit him for draughn. this is killing my season

Wow Norv, that has got to be one of the worst calls on a short 3rd dwn I've seen. No gates in the play for one wich is dumb, you have to tell rivers either wide open td or throw away and kick.

There's the Rivers we all know and love.

Yeah, cause, why on Earth would you want to run a talented back like Matthews there?

Much better to run Jackie "I can fall for a yard" Battle or throw a one yard gain to Ronnie "I'm way past my prime and my coach doesn't know it" Brown or just have Philip "I suck" Rivers toss a pick.

Pure offensive genius.

(I'll let you figure out how that middle word should be read)

Attention all Mathews owners. FALL to your knees at half time and pray the Chargers lose this game so Norv gets the axe. AWFUL

Attention all Mathews owners. FALL to your knees at half time and pray the Chargers lose this game so Norv gets the axe. AWFUL

But wait, isn't it 2006? Isn't Ronnie Brown relevant?

Poor Chargers fans must be wondering what the hell it will take for Norv to get the boot.

Burn an American flag?

Urinate on the 50-yard line?

Switch to Ryan Leaf at QB?

I've got Mathews and the Chargers D starting but I'm on board with this!