Sign in to follow this  
Apollo Creed

I told you to trade McFadden

The kid I traded him to his bitching... Starting to sound like fftoday members when I suggested this week 2.

Can only lead a horse to water, cant make it drink.

You are the best brah!!! All hail king Apollo...we're all Rockys in your presence!!!

•fart•

:rolleyes:

Projections. I wouldnt say its a bad thing because he so overrated... You can draft him and trade im for 2 players of your choosing... Do it after the draft or early in the season while his value is still high. If you couldnt see this coming you are a rookie. I tried to warn all of you. Maybe next year you'll listen

It figures but I did pick up Goodson a couple of weeks ago. It was only a matter of time for Mcfailure.

if i bet money on this thread having more posts by this guy than he has made all year, would i win? :dunno:

The kid I traded him to his bitching... Starting to sound like fftoday members when I suggested this week 2.

who are you? link to this wisdom? nobody can predict injuries. :rolleyes:

^^^I remember that dude but someone sounds bitter... i guess you didnt listen rookie. I dont post everyday bc I have a life other than FFtoday. Hahahaha... Talk about nerds. When I post its worth the read. Believe it.

I don't understand why people drafted DMC and CJ0k in the first round, I'm still laughing at that.

Can't speak on cj but about dmc I will. I figured he would get hurt an miss 3 games but I also counted on MVP play from him in the games he did play. We had every reason to think he would play great as long as he stayed healthy.

You vill lose.

i'm snake bit...traded mcfadden for harvin 2 weeks ago this week they both got one point & both got knocked out of the game

i can't win :dunno:

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Darren McFadden sustained a high-ankle sprain in Sunday's loss to the Bucs.

My team has been so so this year. OK I'll say it mediocre. The saving grace was that after week 2 I traded him for T Richardson.

At the time I did not like the trade, but I did it anyways. I traded McFadden and Hixon for CJIII & Fitz. CJIII had done nothing and Fitz wasn'r doing much either. Once in a while it works out.

Just my two pennies

Wow. My friends season is over bc I held on to goodson. CHAMPIONSHIP BOUND

Turf toe. Looks like you should have invested in Marcel Reese.

Wow. My friends season is over bc I held on to goodson. CHAMPIONSHIP BOUND

Goodson = Championship bound?

I'll take "Things that have never been said before" for $500

I can see the future. :shocking:

If that were the case you would have never taken that fight against Ivan Drago. He killed you.

You're embarrassing yourself with this thread. :cheers:

What about tweakers? Hahaha McFadden burned me too. I looked at his schedule and traded for him. Gave up Martin in the trade a few weeks back. It really sucks now.

damn, sucks for you. you holdin???

:shocking: :shocking: :shocking: