Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Houston Texans at Detroit Lions

Inactives

Houston: DT Shaun Cody, LB Tim Dobbins, G Andrew Gardner, CB Johnathan Joseph, WR DeVier Posey, RB Ben Tate, G Cody White

Detroit: T Jeff Backus, T Corey Hilliard, CB Jacob Lacey, DE Ronnell Lewis, QB Kellen Moore, DT Corey Williams, WR Titus Young

Anyone starting the texans d? I have them but benched them after last week in favor of the rams

Hoping for an air war w Joseph out

Dont hold your breath.

Expect the Texans to chew the clock with the run game and play stingy defense.

I dont think this will be high scoring. DET normally doesn't put a lot of pts. up on Thanksgiving, plus I can see HOU D trying to redeem themselves

Last year Detroit finished 4th in scoring averaging 30 pts a game this year they are 15th. I'm not sure why they dropped so far. I know Stafford had around 40 TDs last year and only 12 so far this year but its not like they are kicking a lot of field goals so I'm assuming its just overall efficiency as opposed to redzone efficiency

Foster back in the endzone after a week off. :thumbsup:

He's been in the endzone more today than the Chiefs have been all season. :cheers:

Apparently wade philups has calvin on his fantasy team. Theres simply no other explamation for not double covering him. Focking idiot. 1 half of football and im already focked

Me too...the guy I am up against has Calvin and Stafford

Fock....set Daniels ( injured-Graham last week) in favor of Gresham vs Oakland.....just one of many mistakes I have made this year....I have been playing FF since 1988 and STILL make stupid moves !

Lions are the better team so far today, hopefully they pull it off.

Biggest crock I have ever seen, way worse than the tuck rule or the Golden Tate play.

How the fock is that not reviewable?

There's never a whistle if the officials don't think the player is down/out of bounds. Replaying the TD is supposed to correct the official's mistakes on the field. :dunno:

Ah, Jim Schwartz focked his team.

Forsett TD ?????????? Not reviewable ? Lions get screwed !

Wow. How is that not reviewable? So robbed. What a joke.

Once the coach threw the challenge flag, it becomes a penalty and can't be reviewed

How the fock is that not reviewable?

There's never a whistle if the officials don't think the player is down/out of bounds. Replaying the TD is supposed to correct the official's mistakes on the field. :dunno:

Actually, there alwys is. That's why you're coached to play until you hear the whistle. No different than a few years back when Harrison/Stokely was clearly down, 3 Broncos stood around him and he simply go up and ran it in. - Not exactly unprecedented.

Once the coach threw the challenge flag, it becomes a penalty and can't be reviewed

That is even a more stupid rule!!! Wtf review the ######!ng play!!! Get it right!!!

That is absolutely stupid. "All scoring plays are subject to review".

All is ALL inclusive! :wall:

Wrong. It's the whistle. Booth can only review certain parameters, but if the officials don't blow the whistle, that's not one of the parameters.

No different than if they blew a whistle prematurely - irrevocably impacts the on-field play so booth is precluded.

Add this to the Ed Reed crap, and the NFL is having another great week of making a joke out of itself.

not only should the nfl be embarrassed about that play. to add insult to injury detroit got penalized 15 yards for trying to be reasonable.

Agreed they should change it, but it's the rule and Schwartz should know it. Heck, my wife knows it -- I was in the other room and missed the play, and heard her say "he can't challenge, that's a penalty!" Then they called it. We saw it happen in a game last week. :dunno:

Wrong. It's the whistle. Booth can only review certain parameters, but if the officials don't blow the whistle, that's not one of the parameters.

No different than if they blew a whistle prematurely - irrevocably impacts the on-field play so booth is precluded.

You're wrong. They explained it... because Schwartz threw the challenge flag the play became unreviewable. Otherwise, it would have been reviewable.