Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

New England Patriots at New York Jets

as a jets fan I'd like to see tebow. hell I'd like to see tebow the rest of the year. But Rex and Tanny will go down with the sinking ship with sanchez at the helm. Which works for me, because hopefully they're both gone at the end of the year and we start looking for a different qb. I have a bad feeling however that only Tanny will go, and we'll get another year of Rex and Sanchez. It'll be painful. Regardless, I think we see more of the incompetent sanchez in the 2nd half. Hopefully some comedy ensues. Fairly confident it will...

Their offense hasn't been on the field after their first scoring drive much. If it was closer then Hernandez might be getting more targets. If I was the coach I would be resting him right now. I'm starting Hernandez so I hope that DOESN'T happen but with him fresh off an injury and the score up so high I wouldn't risk my other starting TE getting reinjured

Thanks. hoping for signs of life out there..but he doesn't re-injure. I trotted him out as a flex tonight. thx again for the update.

I have the Patriots D, what do you mean again? CBS shows them with 1 DTD. I am at work so no TV.

Not sure why CBS still only shows 1 TD :dunno:

just need to survive this 3rd quarter. I think they ease up Q4, and possibly take brady out depending on size of lead. HOPING!

Lol I don't think they will. Belicheck won't take him out til there's a few minutes left in the 4th. He's too scared of a comeback

yeah i know the BB douchebaggery very well. Hopefully with Gronk's unnecessary injury last week he's thinking slightly differently...HOPING!

Jesus did he just kiss his teammates ass and fumbled it

this is the funniest thing I have ever seen. holy sh!t. :pointstosky:

just need to survive this 3rd quarter. I think they ease up Q4, and possibly take brady out depending on size of lead. HOPING!

Pats are notorious for calling off the dogs. ;)

Is Powell the better rb to own on the jets? I haven't watched the jets much this year but from this game I see him getting more touches and seems to be the better runner. What do you guys think?

Is Powell the better rb to own on the jets? I haven't watched the jets much this year but from this game I see him getting more touches and seems to be the better runner. What do you guys think?

I think Powell is their passing down rb, so, hard to say.

they're now in a 50/50 split, with Powell getting Gl touches. He's the Jets back to have, not that that's saying much. Green, another top pick offensive skill position player that has not panned out in the Tannenbaum era...

Not sure why CBS still only shows 1 TD :dunno:

The box score for the TD just shows TD with no name?

Don't have Brady but I'm a patriots fan. So those damn qb sneaks for first downs are scaring me cause I can just see Brady going down with an injury :/

Dammit why did Hernandez have to push off. I needed that td. Then Brady runs it in. Fock

I too only see 1 td for the Pats D/ST. Does anyone know why this is?

Joe Mcknight fumbled a kickoff and Edleman swooped it for a TD

No crap so why is it not showing up?

Brady deserves what happens to him on one of these run up the score plays

Are you really serious with this? Running up the score come on don't be "that dude"!!!

Jets fumble again and Pats run it in.

Yeah, that I know. But, I have the Pats D/ST and on my scoreboard it only shows 1 D/ST td when there should be two. I was asking if anyone knows why this was. It looks like this is a common issue and it SHOULD be corrected overnight.

Brady deserves what happens to him on one of these run up the score plays

What bag of doosh did you climb out of?

Don't die in a fire, dude. :thumbsdown:

Yeah, that I know. But, I have the Pats D/ST and on my scoreboard it only shows 1 D/ST td when there should be two. I was asking if anyone knows why this was. It looks like this is a common issue and it SHOULD be corrected overnight.

Its weird because at first it was showing both TD's but then they later took it away. Assuming that it will be added back by tomorrow

Did Ridley get hurt or something? Did not see him once that last drive. Just got home from work

They took him out. Don't want to risk hurting their starting rb now would they? On a side note, why the hell wouldn't they at least give tebow some playing time when they are down by so much?

They took him out. Don't want to risk hurting their starting rb now would they? On a side note, why the hell wouldn't they at least give tebow some playing time when they are down by so much?

Ya, but we need 6 more yards for the 100+ bonus, does BB not care about us Fantasy guys?

Ya, but we need 6 more yards for the 100+ bonus, does BB not care about us Fantasy guys?

I don't think BB even cares real life wise since he didn't even take Gronk out on a field goal last game