Sign in to follow this  
Lackman

***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Offseason Thread***

Just FYI, but Harvin wasn't used as a punt returner in Minnesota. And when the likes of Greg Camarillo returning punts, there's a reason.

Interesting. I was not aware of that.

Roddy can't admit Sherm shut him down . That's ok. As Mike Rob said, the numbers don't lie!

Circle the ATL game :overhead:

Considering it's playoff revenge, it was already the 3rd most important game on the schedule.

How long is Lynch signed for? How long do you think he will be your RB?

Rotoworld says through 2015. He'll be 29 then, which is close to the dreaded RB wall.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/17/bruce-irvin-suspended-for-violating-ped-policy/

The Seahawks bought pass-rushers in bulk this offseason, and it’s a good thing they did.

The league announced that Seahawks defensive end Bruce Irvin has been suspended four games for violating the league’s policy on performance enhancing substances.

He can still take part in offseason workouts, training camp and the preseason, but won’t be eligible to play until after their Sept. 29 game against the Texans.

Someone needs to cleanse that locker room and get rid of all the peds

Someone needs to cleanse that locker room and get rid of all the peds

Someone needs to implant a brain in your head. Adderall hardly enhances perfomance on the field. Just more NFL BS. So you can take Adderall with a prescription but not without? :rolleyes: So I guess it enhances perfomance without a prescription but doesn't enhance performance with a prescription? :doh:

Someone needs to implant a brain in your head. Adderall hardly enhances perfomance on the field. Just more NFL BS. So you can take Adderall with a prescription but not without? :rolleyes: So I guess it enhances perfomance without a prescription but doesn't enhance performance with a prescription? :doh:

It's also a masking agent for more hard core PEDs.

There is a reason it's on the banned list. Irvin obviously knew if was banned and took it anyway. I know you're a blind homer, but there's a reason he took it, other than he just woke up and had a craving for Adderall.............

There is a reason it's on the banned list. Irvin obviously knew if was banned and took it anyway. I know you're a blind homer, but there's a reason he took it, other than he just woke up and had a craving for Adderall.............

Adderall is, essentially, meth. And, like drugs such as vicodin and codine, is illegal to possess without a prescription.

:lol: :doh:

The Seahawk hater calls me a blind homer. :lol: There isn't a clean locker room in this league, including your 49ers. Don't be so ignorant.

The Seahawk hater calls me a blind homer. :lol: There isn't a clean locker room in this league, including your 49ers. Don't be so ignorant.

No real response, so going to the old fallback position of everyone hates the Seahawks.............

Weak as usual............

No real response, so going to the old fallback position of everyone hates the Seahawks.............

Weak as usual............

Link to me stating everyone hates the Seahawks. I was talking to you. No real response to what? Your claim that Adderall is masking agent? :lol: Please feel free to post a link that proves Irvin used Adderall to mask another PED. I eagerly await your link.

I have to say, all these failed drug tests are starting to worry me. If we win the Superbowl and it's tainted by a full scale investigation I'll go crazy. Carroll needs to get a focking handle on this B.S. pronto.

After watching David Stern smile and kick the good city of Seattle in the nuts yet again the last thing we need is a focking scandal.

Though I guess if they didn't make the 1970s Steelers teams give back their championships...

Mike Goodson

I was laughing at your failure to realize adderall is banned as a masking agent not a performance enhancer.

what does mike goodson have to do with that? classic failhawker deflection

Link to me stating everyone hates the Seahawks. I was talking to you. No real response to what? Your claim that Adderall is masking agent? :lol: Please feel free to post a link that proves Irvin used Adderall to mask another PED. I eagerly await your link.

oh snap son, he got you with the "link to me" response!

there doesn't need to be proof of a masked PED, slapnuts. It's a banned substance any way you try to dice it.

I was laughing at your failure to realize adderall is banned as a masking agent not a performance enhancer.

there doesn't need to be proof of a masked PED, slapnuts. It's a banned substance any way you try to dice it.

:doh: :mellow: :blink:

So the guy who complains that I follow him in "every" thread is stalking me here. Hmm I'd say that makes you a hypocrite! But you have proven that time and time again. As for your weak stalking, let me simplify my points for your simpleton mentality:

Adderall is allowed with a prescription. It is NOT a totally banned substance (just more NFL BS). I mentioned Mike Goodson because he's a fock up, like you.

Now keep stalking me hypocrite!

A couple of things.

Adderall is not a banned substance. Close to half the league takes that drug legally, with a doctor's perscription. The problem is when players take it on their own. Almost every single college student uses it. Many high school kids use it.

Secondly, Bruce Irvin continues to show me that he was and is a bust of a draft choice. He played one good half of football during last season, the first half vs Green Bay. He also had a key sack in the 4th quarter vs Washington in the playoffs. Other than that, he pretty much fell somewhere in between non-factor to glaring weakness on the field.

This team is better off having his stupid ass sitting on the bench. He was starting to transition to LB in off season workouts because he has no technique at the line of scrimage and they wanted to harness his speed. The problem is he can't play the run and gets pushed around, two things LBs can't affort to do. He still has more of a chance to contribute than Aaron Curry did, but not by much.

So the guy who complains that I follow him in "every" thread is stalking me here. Hmm I'd say that makes you a hypocrite! But you have proven that time and time again. As for your weak stalking, let me simplify my points for your simpleton mentality:

Adderall is allowed with a prescription. It is NOT a totally banned substance (just more NFL BS). I mentioned Mike Goodson because he's a fock up, like you.

Now keep stalking me hypocrite!

no need for me to stalk when I know you'll be in this thread :doh: . When I start following you into every other random thread on the board, feel free to call me a hypocrite.

i'm not sure why someone like you uses the term hypocrite. one might wonder if that is hypocritical itself.

(so much for that resolution to not respond to me :overhead: )

A couple of things.

Adderall is not a banned substance. Close to half the league takes that drug legally, with a doctor's perscription. The problem is when players take it on their own. Almost every single college student uses it. Many high school kids use it.

It's banned without a prescription, hence the 4 game suspension...................

If he was using it for a legitimate purpose, why didn't he get a prescription? With all that went on in Seattle last year with Adderall, he couldn't possibly been in the dark about the consequences of taking it without a prescription. Seems any player that would risk taking it illegally (by NFL standards) is either really stupid or trying to hide something.............

But to your point, no big loss for the Hawks.

It's banned without a prescription, hence the 4 game suspension...................

If he was using it for a legitimate purpose, why didn't he get a prescription? With all that went on in Seattle last year with Adderall, he couldn't possibly been in the dark about the consequences of taking it without a prescription. Seems any player that would risk taking it illegally (by NFL standards) is either really stupid or trying to hide something.............

More than anything, it's the wording folks are using. "Banned substance" or "illegal substance". Adderall isn't either. It's being used by this player improperly.

I am disappointed that a bunch of guys on the team are being hit with this. Sherman beat the rap. However, Branden Browner and Winston Guy get hit last year with 4 games. All three are in the defensive secondary. Prior year, John Moffit and Allen Barbre. I'm not claiming conspiracy, but if guys are getting popped on your team, you'd think you wouldn't risk it. But a year or two later, guys are still being popped. Sherman said half the league uses it. Where are the other team's suspensions? Grumble, grumble.

Either way, Irvin is no big loss for the Seadderall Seahawks with the upgrades made to the defensive line this off season.

no need for me to stalk when I know you'll be in this thread :doh: . When I start following you into every other random thread on the board, feel free to call me a hypocrite.

i'm not sure why someone like you uses the term hypocrite. one might wonder if that is hypocritical itself.

yeah way to overlook your moronic comment about Adderall being a totally banned substance :music_guitarred: Can't wait for your next response. :wub:

Feel free to post that link to irvin using Adderall as a masking agent.

Please post a link to show Adderall is actually what he was busted for?

Face it...6 positive tests in the last 2 years in that locker room.

How many of them just claimed Adderall because many will excuse it as nothing?

More than anything, it's the wording folks are using. "Banned substance" or "illegal substance". Adderall isn't either. It's being used by this player improperly.

I am disappointed that a bunch of guys on the team are being hit with this. Sherman beat the rap. However, Branden Browner and Winston Guy get hit last year with 4 games. All three are in the defensive secondary. Prior year, John Moffit and Allen Barbre. I'm not claiming conspiracy, but if guys are getting popped on your team, you'd think you wouldn't risk it. But a year or two later, guys are still being popped. Sherman said half the league uses it. Where are the other team's suspensions? Grumble, grumble.

Either way, Irvin is no big loss for the Seadderall Seahawks with the upgrades made to the defensive line this off season.

I believe it was Moffit that had a persciption, but never realized that he would still need to apply for a NFL exemption. That is what he was suspended for, not getting the exemption

Please post a link to show Adderall is actually what he was busted for?

Face it...6 positive tests in the last 2 years in that locker room.

How many of them just claimed Adderall because many will excuse it as nothing?

Oh look! My other stalker! Thanks for dropping by :wub: What's the matter? Get run off the Football Guys boreds so you're back here? As for me posting a link, do your own research. Google is wonderful tool.

Oh look! My other stalker! Thanks for dropping by :wub: What's the matter? Get run off the Football Guys boreds so you're back here? As for me posting a link, do your own research. Google is wonderful tool.

So much awesome in this.

First...to think anyone would stalk an idiot like you is hilarious.

Does not take a stalker to make you look stupid...you do that well on your own.

Second...getting run off of FBG? Why, because I actually ventured back here to see nothing changed with the world's most blind homer? Hah!!!

Third...you whine about needing links from others...but when asked for one, you tell people to do their own work. Oh, and the only tool here is you.

Even better...there is no link to that being what he tested for...at least no actual proof. Because the NFL does not release that information.

Players chose the Adderall excuse because they don't want to admit what they were actually taking.

• Like 1

So much awesome in this.

First...to think anyone would stalk an idiot like you is hilarious.

Does not take a stalker to make you look stupid...you do that well on your own.

Second...getting run off of FBG? Why, because I actually ventured back here to see nothing changed with the world's most blind homer? Hah!!!

Third...you whine about needing links from others...but when asked for one, you tell people to do their own work. Oh, and the only tool here is you.

Even better...there is no link to that being what he tested for...at least no actual proof. Because the NFL does not release that information.

Players chose the Adderall excuse because they don't want to admit what they were actually taking.

:wave: :wub:

Typical of Hawker...expects everyone else to do his homework because he can't admit the truth about his team.

So he starts the stalking claims...or whining about what goes on at another board.

Simply because he knows everyone here knows the truth about what he is.

Typical of Hawker...expects everyone else to do his homework because he can't admit the truth about his team.

So he starts the stalking claims...or whining about what goes on at another board.

Simply because he knows everyone here knows the truth about what he is.

:wub: :wave:

To take it further, since there is no proof at all, then we can conclude that short of seeing evidence, it would be blatantly unfair to convict Irvin in the court of public opinion without said proof. Innocent until proven guilty, and dare I say the NFL presents no credible case. So until I see somebody's pee in a jar and some papers with red squiggly lines, I see no reason to think the Seahawk player is guilty of a damn thing, other than being told he can't play for 4 games for no particular reason. Ipso facto pepto bismol.

What's my finishing move? It's called "the win".

To take it further, since there is no proof at all, then we can conclude that short of seeing evidence, it would be blatantly unfair to convict Irvin in the court of public opinion without said proof. Innocent until proven guilty, and dare I say the NFL presents no credible case. So until I see somebody's pee in a jar and some papers with red squiggly lines, I see no reason to think the Seahawk player is guilty of a damn thing, other than being told he can't play for 4 games for no particular reason. Ipso facto pepto bismol.

What's my finishing move? It's called "the win".

Don't waste your common sense on that eggplant.