Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Ex Cop wages war against LAPD

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A former Los Angeles cop with military training waged war with his former colleagues Thursday, killing one.

Jittery police searched a huge swath of southern California -- from San Diego to Los Angeles -- for Christopher Jordan Dorner, a 270-pound former Navy lieutenant with a mighty beef against LAPD officers he claimed ruined his life by forcing him out of his dream job.

The shootings came a day after Irvine, California, police named Dorner a suspect in the double slayings of a woman -- identified by Los Angeles police as the daughter of a retired LAPD officer -- and her fiancé. Dorner blamed the retired officer for bungling his appeal to get his job back, according to a letter he wrote complaining of mistreatment by the LAPD.

Police in Riverside -- where two officers were shot early Thursday -- patrolled with rifles hoisted to their shoulders. Law enforcement in armor patrolled outside LAPD's iconic headquarters. The department put every available resource into guarding people Dorner named as targets.

Check out his Manifesto :unsure:

Manifesto

Crazy stuff in the world folks.

I heard a rumor that he may be a huge liberal! :mad:

The funny part is both I and posty posted this LA cop story within one minute of one another. My thread speaks to just the news part and his 'manifesto'. posty's has "AND HE WAS A LIBERAL" in the thread title.

Guess which one has more veiws and replies? :lol:

You schmucks on this board constantly whine and complain that all that is on the Geek Club is political nonsense; yet that's what draws you in every time.

If only I would've put typed "And he looks like a fat OBAMA!@#!" in the thread title we might be on page two of this thread by now. :o

I'll remember that for future reference. <_<

I heard a rumor that he may be a huge liberal! :mad:

"270-pound"

So he's not like Rosie Odonnell huge, but that is a considerable pile of libruhl.

Pity Bump

:doublethumbsup:

I could care less about this thread, I just think it's hilarious that if you put the words Obama or Liberal or something political it immediately gets attention on this board. Yet we always hear how awful this board is beause ALL it is is political stuff. The fact is that it's like moths to a flame for you folks.

I was going to delete it once I saw posty's 'LA murderer is a Liberal' thread, but I don't RPeenie threads. :overhead:

Check out his Manifesto :unsure:

Manifesto

:shocking: I expected there to me more loony stuff in there... really sounds like he's been railroaded and he's pissed off about it... not sure if it's all true, but wow.

Michael Douglas Falling Down anyone?

I could care less about this thread, I just think it's hilarious that if you put the words Obama or Liberal or something political it immediately gets attention on this board. Yet we always hear how awful this board is beause ALL it is is political stuff. The fact is that it's like moths to a flame for you folks.

I was going to delete this thread once I saw posty's 'LA murderer is a Liberal' thread, but I don't RPeenie threads. :overhead:

I avoided his.

I read yours.

Yours has the manifesto.

How is any reporter or journalist NOT going to look into what this guy is claiming? This is gonna' be an even bigger sh!t storm than Rodney King. Good guy goes bad because corrupt police department railroads him? That's a movie right there.... Rambo stuff... "they drew first blood".

I avoided his.

I read yours.

Yours has the manifesto.

How is any reporter or journalist NOT going to look into what this guy is claiming? This is gonna' be an even bigger sh!t storm than Rodney King. Good guy goes bad because corrupt police department railroads him? That's a movie right there.... Rambo stuff... "they drew first blood".

Except that he murdered the DAUGHTER and her fiance, neither of whom I presume had anything at all to do with whatever his gripe was. So I'm gonna go with psychopath who lost his marbles on this one.

if frank serpico managed not to kill anyone, what's this guy's excuse?

Except that he murdered the DAUGHTER and her fiance, neither of whom I presume had anything at all to do with whatever his gripe was. So I'm gonna go with psychopath who lost his marbles on this one.

I didn't know who he killed... that's terrible :( admittedly I was kinda picturing a bunch of young David Caruso's running from teh Black Rambo!

I didn't know who he killed... that's terrible :( admittedly I was kinda picturing a bunch of young David Caruso's running from teh Black Rambo!

No. Not so much. He killed the daughter of a retired officer who he had some gripe with and her fiance.

No. Not so much. He killed the daughter of a retired officer who he had some gripe with and her fiance.

over/under how many corrupt cops he can take down before he get's kilt? :thumbsup:

I'll go 10 cops and 4 civilians.

ends with suicide.

followed by months of news shows exploring his claims and LAPD looking very bad.

No. Not so much. He killed the daughter of a retired officer

And she was pretty focking hot too. What a shame.

Can't believe the cops shot two people just because they were in a blue pickup :thumbsdown:

Well, to be fair... I don't think we know if they are black or not yet, do we?

Can't believe the cops shot two people just because they were in a blue pickup :thumbsdown:

:bandana: I'm sure they were guilty of sumthin.

Unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name.

Yup. Nothing says justice and clearing your name like murdering the daughter of the supposed corrupt cop you had a beef with. That ###### was probably the mastermind behind your railroading!

if frank serpico managed not to kill anyone, what's this guy's excuse?

Didn't you say you were done posting here? <_<

:unsure:

over/under how many corrupt cops he can take down before he get's kilt? :thumbsup:

My buddy was called in emergency at 4am this morning, hes a sniper. Considered elite, hes got a high probability of hitting from 1000-1500 yards.

My guess is this guy wont be alive much longer at all.

My buddy was called in emergency at 4am this morning, hes a sniper. Considered elite, hes got a high probability of hitting from 1000-1500 yards.

My guess is this guy wont be alive much longer at all.

My guess is that the guy is a few steps ahead of the LAPD.

:lol:

I was trying to make fun of Nikki. She wrote that the guy killed a fiancé and daughter of a cop. Ryan said "I was imagining Rambo and Caruso". Then Nikki responded by saying that it was a fiancé and daughter of a cop.

In my mind, I was being pretty funny. But I apparently missed :dunno:

Although now I think a new joke would be to just repeat posts verbatim to create confusion.

I was trying to make fun of Nikki. She wrote that the guy killed a fiancé and daughter of a cop. Ryan said "I was imagining Rambo and Caruso". Then Nikki responded by saying that it was a fiancé and daughter of a cop.

Although now I think a new joke would be to just repeat posts verbatim to create confusion.

Stick to making fun of OldMaid. Easier target for your limited intellect. :wave:

Um.... no

Um OK. Saw a VERY different pic on MSN. Yikes.

Stick to making fun of OldMaid. Easier target for your limited intellect. :wave: