Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Ex Cop wages war against LAPD

Update - They found his burnt pick-up truck near some mountains. They are now scouring the area for him and going door-to-door.

The temperature is supposed to get into the low teens tonight. His fat will help some, but c'mon black dudes hate the cold more than a job. He's gotta break into a home or he's done for. What I don't understand is why he lit his truck on fire.?. When you publish a killing manifesto before a killing spree, what's the point in covering your tracks? Wouldn't a non-burning truck be less conspicuous?

:dunno:

Stick to making fun of OldMaid. Easier target for your limited intellect. :wave:

Was that some backhanded compliment that I should feel good about?

Update - They found his burnt pick-up truck near some mountains. They are now scouring the area for him and going door-to-door.

The temperature is supposed to get into the low teens tonight. His fat will help some, but c'mon black dudes hate the cold more than a job. He's gotta break into a home or he's done for. What I don't understand is why he lit his truck on fire.?. When you publish a killing manifesto before a killing spree, what's the point in covering your tracks? Wouldn't a non-burning truck be less conspicuous?

This guy is seriously intriguing me. His "manifesto" outlines about 98 things the LAPD have done that is focked up and he's trying to bring to light. Which makes him seem sane. But on the flip side, he's going on a murderous rampage which includes killing innocent people so it makes him seem like a wingnut. I mean if his gripes are legit, couldn't he just submit his story to like MSNBC or whatever that super liberal news channel is and not do the murder of various innocent people to make your point???? It's all rather fascinating.

Truck is probably a diversion. He seems to be dropping something in one city and showing up 100 miles away the next day

This guy is seriously intriguing me. His "manifesto" outlines about 98 things the LAPD have done that is focked up and he's trying to bring to light. Which makes him seem sane. But on the flip side, he's going on a murderous rampage

Agreed. The manifesto doesn't sound like the ravings of a lunatic, just a very pissed off man.

I hope he's captured alive, but that seems unlikely. This is going to end with a shoot-out and suicide.

We will never know the real truth, sadly. This guy is dead the moment he's in view of a scope.

And apparently several innocent people the way the LAPD is going around shooting up pick-up trucks with a fusillade fury in their "shoot first and don't bother to ask questions" apparent policy.

Holy crap. Let this be a lesson to those who believe only the police and military should have firearms.

I don't care what he wrote or how he wrote it, the LAPD's criminal behavior during this manhunt makes whatever accusations he's levied very credible.

This guy is seriously intriguing me. His "manifesto" outlines about 98 things the LAPD have done that is focked up and he's trying to bring to light. Which makes him seem sane. But on the flip side, he's going on a murderous rampage which includes killing innocent people so it makes him seem like a wingnut. I mean if his gripes are legit, couldn't he just submit his story to like MSNBC or whatever that super liberal news channel is and not do the murder of various innocent people to make your point???? It's all rather fascinating.

that's where I'm at with this too... but do you really think MSNBC is that easy to pick up a story of some "disgruntled" employee cop or not?

There's a part of me that feels like the little guy is constantly focked with little or no recourse and this guy wrote it all down and then went WAY off the reservation to prove the point that he was right.

Perhaps diverting their attention like he is James Bond?

Perhaps diverting their attention like he is James Bond?

also, he got them into the Mountains - like he is Rambo.

see... Eye Been Tellin U's - he's teh Black Rambo!

Three words.....

Fock The Police

I find myself kind of rooting for this guy. Go Black Rambo :overhead:

Three words.....

Fock The Police

You have to love a guy who murders innocent people. :thumbsup:

One of my sisters lives in Big Bear, CA where they found the burnt-out truck. I talked to her last night, and they had a bunch of swat guys scouring the mountain, and they were sending cops door-to-door :unsure:

Number of innocent people murdered by LAPD throughout history > Number of innocent people murdered by this guy

We should ban guns..........

Well ban liberals from owning them anyway, the moonbats just can't keep their emotions in check.

Laughner,

The joker,

Sandy hook live with mom forever kid

Now this guy

:(

He was wrong in killing the innocent. No doubt. If you read/believe his writings....the people within the LAPD that basically ruined this guys life, pinned stuff on him he didn't do, ignored his reports he filed on other police officers, etc.....I guess...those people are no different than criminals.

And the LAPD shoots at vehicles because they are driving by and they might be the suspect? Uhhh....no different than criminals. So...as far as the LAPD personnel he is referring to, IF they did as he said...they are not innocent. Are they guilty of something sinister enough to be deserving to be gunned down? In my eyes...no...in Dorner's eyes...apparently yes.

He was wrong in killing the innocent. No doubt. If you read/believe his writings....the people within the LAPD that basically ruined this guys life, pinned stuff on him he didn't do, ignored his reports he filed on other police officers, etc.....I guess...those people are no different than criminals.

And the LAPD shoots at vehicles because they are driving by and they might be the suspect? Uhhh....no different than criminals. So...as far as the LAPD personnel he is referring to, IF they did as he said...they are not innocent. Are they guilty of something sinister enough to be deserving to be gunned down? In my eyes...no...in Dorner's eyes...apparently yes.

There are no good guys in this story so far. Not Dorner and not the LAPD.

We should ban guns..........

Well ban liberals from owning them anyway, the moonbats just can't keep their emotions in check.

Laughner,

The joker,

Sandy hook live with mom forever kid

Now this guy

:(

It'd be interesting to dig up the voting record of those individuals that were found to be guilty of the most sinister bat sh#t crazy crimes. I'm thinking a majority would be lefties.

Number of innocent people murdered by LAPD throughout history > Number of innocent people murdered by this guy

Dumbest post of the day but it's still early.

As written though, his post is 100% correct.

Dumbest...yes.

Accurate...yes

The combo of it being LA and he an ex cop has me constantly visualizing the last few episodes of the Shield. Not the same obviously, but this is an evil guy that needs to be caught, but I also feel badly for him. I always feel bad for the normal guy that is pushed to a breaking point and throws it all away.

One of my sisters lives in Big Bear, CA where they found the burnt-out truck. I talked to her last night, and they had a bunch of swat guys scouring the mountain, and they were sending cops door-to-door :unsure:

Supposedly, he tried to steal a boat last night. It's snowing in that area so he needs shelter unless he has already left the area and just left his truck as a diversion.

Holy crap what a focked up deal.

He'd be getting a lot of support- except he started off killing innocent family members to "get even" with their parents.

THAT makes him just another focked up dooshbag.

Dumbest...yes.

Accurate...yes

:thumbsup:

He'd be getting a lot of support- except he started off killing innocent family members to "get even" with their parents.

I would have guessed the safest place for him right now be the south side of LA. He'd blend in a lot better than in the ski areas surrounded by rich honkeys. Plus, brothers in the hood would probably consider him a hero in spite of him killing the girl and fiancé. They also know that Snitches Die in Ditches.

In todays fast paced news cycles you have to shock people to get their attention. Murdering two inocent people got everyones attention and will hold it until he is found. dead or alive. And tomorrow a ddosh factory in Pennsylvania will blow up killing thirty workers and we'll forget about black Rambo.

Sounds like they've given up finding him in Big Lake. Wonder if he'll pop back up or if he's gone for good.

Also I can't understand the people who are praising him. We all know the LAPD is corrupt as hell, but c'mon. This guy is a cold-blooded murdere. Even killed the totally innocent daughter of his union rep and her fiance. :nono:

Sounds like they've given up finding him in Big Lake. Wonder if he'll pop back up or if he's gone for good.

Also I can't understand the people who are praising him. We all know the LAPD is corrupt as hell, but c'mon. This guy is a cold-blooded murdere. Even killed the totally innocent daughter of his union rep and her fiance. :nono:

Because the media has made him a sympatheic figure instead of the stone cold killer he is.

Because the media has made him a sympatheic figure instead of the stone cold killer he is.

Link?

Anything I've seen has been online and it was reporting the facts of what is happening without any commentary. I read his manifesto. That is where my opinion that he may have had some legitimate gripes and wasn't a complete looney came from.

And then some people picture him as Rambo. Cuz the whole story is kinda like Rambo.

Sometimes, grown ups can form their own opinions based on what they see and it has nothing to do with some organized conspiracy to control our minds. :rolleyes:

Black Rambo is probably laying low for a bit. Surviving gets his story across to more people than getting in a firefight trying to off some protected cop.

I didn't realize the cops shot up TWO cars. Holy chit what is wrong with them? WTF with the LAPD? And the irony given the situation is not being overlooked.

If anyone lives in southern California and has a car that is any shade resembling blue, please stay at home for your own safety. Oh and hope that no one else who has a blue car drives by your house because some bullets may come flying through your windows.

Three words.....

Fock The Police

Preteen wigger ?

Link?

Anything I've seen has been online and it was reporting the facts of what is happening without any commentary. I read his manifesto. That is where my opinion that he may have had some legitimate gripes and wasn't a complete looney came from.

And then some people picture him as Rambo. Cuz the whole story is kinda like Rambo.

Sometimes, grown ups can form their own opinions based on what they see and it has nothing to do with some organized conspiracy to control our minds. :rolleyes:

That's what Michelob Ultra would have you believe. :thumbsdown:

The LAPD officials are saying we shouldn't believe him becasue he's on a homicidal rampage, but I don't see a reason not to believe him. He wrote out his reason's before he went on the murder spree. If that's what he says his reasons are, I believe it.