Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Season Thread***

How are the old lady Seahawks fans that shake their cans full of rocks going to help them in the Super Bowl? The twelfth old lady can shakers are going to have their sand paper pusses in an uproar.

Super Bowl Security: No Mam, you can't bring in a bottle of rocks. The NFL doesn't allow that for any game.

Granma Seahag: But we bring them into the games at home. I'm rich damnt! I can do anything I want. I'm the twelfth grandma!

Security: no mam. You can bring your walker and a diaper but no noise makers.

Grandma Seahag: if I can't shake my cans, Peyton will win. He's a mofo and needs can distraction. The Legion of Bloomers Needs me.

Security: step to the side mam. A Bronco fan behind you has less pressing needs. He has a Fan base that knows when to shut up.

Grandma Seahag: it's the only time I get my rocks off.

Security: We know.

I guess when your not watching your team play, you have time to make funny riddles.

Keep the stories coming. We have another game to play.

Between running into the kicker and the bowman strip of the ball at the 1....... It's officially the end end flahawker bitching about the refs.

These calls were not even of the borderline type of holding, pass interference, or ball placement etc. plain old blown calls.

If I was a Seahawks fan, I'd hope someone puts a muzzle on Sherman quick. He's not nearly as graceful or decorated as Sanders yet talks like he is, and needs a serious slap to the face. Seriously.

Peyton's probably studying film right now, really, and is gonna pick his ass apart

If I was a Seahawks fan, I'd hope someone puts a muzzle on Sherman quick. He's not nearly as graceful or decorated as Sanders yet talks like he is, and needs a serious slap to the face. Seriously.

Peyton's probably studying film right now, really, and is gonna pick his ass apart

If anyone can make Sherman look silly. It'll surely be Peyton, especially with a stud like DT out there. He's the big physical wr that can matchup well against that secondary.

But please don't think Sherman is all talk and nothing more. He'll study film just as much as Peyton will. That's the part that makes him so good. Especially in his own mind. He does the prep and he shows it. Then he likes to tell you about it. But he still does the work to make himself great.

If anyone can make Sherman look silly. It'll surely be Peyton, especially with a stud like DT out there. He's the big physical wr that can matchup well against that secondary.

But please don't think Sherman is all talk and nothing more. He'll study film just as much as Peyton will. That's the part that makes him so good. Especially in his own mind. He does the prep and he shows it. Then he likes to tell you about it. But he still does the work to make himself great.

Sherman is the real deal, it physically hurts that he assisted in ended the game. I'm not discrediting him, he's possibly the best. Rings should do the talking, and it's likely he won't be getting one

Great game. Two best teams in the league, IMHO. Niners really brought it against the Hawks.

On the poor calls:

1. Fumble by Kearse at the 1 was replaced by Lynch's mishandle of handoff on 4th and goal. So instead of 1st and 10 from the 1 yard line, Niners got it back 1st and 10 from the 12 yard line. They actually were made better off by this.

2. On the running into the kicker penalty, instead of being given a 1st down from the 35, Hawks got the ball back on their own side of the field. That drive ended with the 4th and 6 incomplete pass. We will never know if the Niners would have scored with a fresh set of downs on their own 35 yard line of course.

The only thing I wish were different is if Sherman would show some class after a win. Pretty much everyone recognizes Sherm as a good CB these days. You don't need to act like everyone is still dissing you. I guess he's got a little Joey Porter-style attitude in him though. My take, when people are irritated with the Hawks, and they think of reasons why, the first thing to come to mind (at least among the 53 guys who suit up every Sunday) is Sherm. Maybe PC as well.

Horrible zebras

Horrible game ending pick by kap - SF so close to winning that game

Horrible act by Sherman

When bowman went down I saw two hawks yelling for the trainer - good to see some players above the game at that moment

Very hard hitting Seattle D

Wilson played tough

Congrats to Hawks fans on having another game

Buh bye :wave:

Like you? God you're focking dumb! :banana:

Says the guy who keeps taking the bait?

And for your post 1971...the only one continually on Tilt in here is you.

Says the guy who keeps taking the bait?

And for your post 1971...the only one continually on Tilt in here is you.

Says the Packer fan in a Seahawk thread :overhead: The NFC Champion Seahawks!! :overhead:

The NFC Champion Seahawks!! :overhead:

The weddings in 2 weeks, Bridesmaid. Can't comprehend no rings and nut flexin is a toxic mix? I actually like Russell Wilson, but I don't think his chances are great, they just won their Superbowl.

Meanwhile, in SF, the trophy cases are full. I'll re-enter this conversation if anything becomes real.

Good luck though

Horrible zebras

Horrible game ending pick by kap - SF so close to winning that game

Horrible act by Sherman

When bowman went down I saw two hawks yelling for the trainer - good to see some players above the game at that moment

Very hard hitting Seattle D

Wilson played tough

Congrats to Hawks fans on having another game

Props due to SF too. Tense game with some weird calls.

WOW. Was looking at Sherman during the game.

He is the PREDATOR

:shocking:

Where you been Dawg?

Your a blast from the past.

All this talk about the 12th man and it turned out to be the 13th man who got them into the Super Bowl.

Congrats to the few hawks fans here that are not insufferable tools.

What a game!!!!! SB baby. YAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hard fought game by both sides. 49ers brought it. So intense from start to finish by both sides. I really enjoyed that game.

My voice hurts-gone.

Says the Packer fan in a Seahawk thread :overhead: The NFC Champion Seahawks!! :overhead:

What does me being a Packers fan have to do with it?

Why are Seahawks fans so sensitive that other fans end up in their thread and constantly cry about it?

Is there some rule where that is not allowed?

All this talk about the 12th man and it turned out to be the 13th man who got them into the Super Bowl.

Its only fitting after years of complaining about XL that they now have to defend the officials.... :wave: .....on non-judgement related calls too. Just flat out verify-able WRONG calls.

Its only fitting after years of complaining about XL that they now have to defend the officials.... :wave: .....on non-judgement related calls too. Just flat out verify-able WRONG calls.

Oh, your so full of crap. What are you guy's doing crying and whinning still. If you had a problem with Hawks fans crying WAY BACK when Pitts was relevant, then you are no better now. Most Hawk fans have put that way back in the past and moved on. You still haven't I guess.

You trying to take away our Hawk victory is pathetic. We earned every part of this hard fought game. You guy's whining about calls are pretty funny. Maybe you should look in the mirror. You guy's were whinning about the GB game too in the S.F. thread all fing game long.

Maybe a few missed calls, but nothing that doesn't happen in half of NFL games. You want to dissect the entire game threw a microscope of replays with 49er glasses on be my guest. But, overall it was a fine called game and nothing out of the normal. They let them play and tried not to let the flag's give automatic first downs! And that's how it should be!

The fumble-Int was a bad call, but there was a huge pile up. You or nobody new what happened untl they slowed it down on instant replay. And per rules, couldn't review it. SORRY. That happens in the NFL.

The play ended up not even mattering anyway.

The running into the kicker was questionable, but still not a game breaker by any means. It was 3rd and long.

What about the pass inteferance call on Sherman, when it was 3rd and forever. Automatic first down. He hardly touched him. That then turned into a TD for S.F.. Just saying, the ref's were not out to get S.F and surely didn't decide this game - Quit crying. 49ers got beat plain and simple. Hard fought game by both sides.

Must be hard for you to keep being wrong while Seattle wins. And to know Sherman caused the game winning play. Swallow it!

Oh, your so full of crap. What are you guy's doing crying and whinning still. If you had a problem with Hawks fans crying WAY BACK when Pitts was relevant, then you are no better now. Most Hawk fans have put that way back in the past and moved on. You still haven't I guess.

You trying to take away our Hawk victory is pathetic. We earned every part of this hard fought game. You guy's whining about calls are pretty funny. Maybe you should look in the mirror. You guy's were whinning about the GB game too in the S.F. thread all fing game long.

Maybe a few missed calls, but nothing that doesn't happen in half of NFL games. You want to dissect the entire game threw a microscope of replays with 49er glasses on be my guest. But, overall it was a fine called game and nothing out of the normal. They let them play and tried not to let the flag's give automatic first downs! And that's how it should be!

The fumble-Int was a bad call, but there was a huge pile up. You or nobody new what happened untl they slowed it down on instant replay. And per rules, couldn't review it. SORRY. That happens in the NFL.

The running into the kicker was questionable, but still not a game breaker by any means. It was 3rd and long.

What about the pass inteferance call on Sherman, when it was 3rd and forever. Automatic first down. He hardly touched him. That then turned into a TD for S.F.. Just saying, the ref's were not out to get S.F and surely didn't decide this game - Quit crying. 49ers got beat plain and simple. Hard fought game by both sides.

Must be hard for you to keep being wrong while Seattle wins. And to know Sherman caused the game winning play. Swallow it!

Maybe some this year...but as few Hawks fans here have whined about that XL game for a long long long time.

I don't recall a questionable PI on Sherman...there was a legit hold on a 3rd and 8 or so that was called on one of their TD drives.

They also messed up the one big hit on V. Davis and called it incomplete...great hit by Kam...but the guy had taken 4 steps and turned. Should have been a 5 yard gain...then the running into the kicker would have resulted in a first down.

The refs were pretty bad and it was favoring Seattle.

Its not why they lost...Seattle took advantage of Kap crapping the bed in the 4th quarter and had steady play most of the game and did enough to win it.

I guess when your not watching your team play, you have time to make funny riddles.

Keep the stories coming. We have another game to play.

Saints Super Bowl Victories- 1

Seahawks Super Bowls Victories- 0

Also will be interesting to see the amount of crying from Seahawks fans...because you know Peyton is going to get some calls they don't like.

Also will be interesting to see the amount of crying from Seahawks fans...because you know Peyton is going to get some calls they don't like.

Well, I won't be crying. It's to be expected if he forces it into coverage AND we interfer with wides, and if they are fighting for the catch.

That's why P. Manning gets those calls. It's like in B-ball, You can't expect fouls if you never drive the lane. But, if a team drives continoually they are bound to go to the line and get calls.

So, I would expect some calls against us - But at the same time, I expect P. Manning mistakes and we get picks.

I also don't know what your talking about with V.Davis. He got planted with a legal big time hit and he lost control of the ball and never maintained it. Perfect called play and perfect hit. Crazy to think otherwise.

I think it was the Sherman Hold (Not Pass Int..) and when they showed the replay, it was total minor contact. He brushed him. It was a call that shouldn't be called in a playoff game. Questionable on a 3rd and long play. But, not that it was a "bad call". Just a call to keep the drive alive. If they were out to get 49ers, then a call like that would never be called?

Regardless, I agree with your last bit. 49ers could have won, and Kaep threw picks each drive when it mattered. And the Hawks forced lots of mistakes. In fact, there were 2 other fumbles in that game that we should have got too. Bad bounces.

It was a great game though.

Must be hard for you to keep being wrong while Seattle wins. And to know Sherman caused the game winning play. Swallow it!S

LOL, it's you guys who cried for years. Flahawker has never stopped. You? I don't know you so I will give you a pass.

But for a Seattle fan to claim their win was well earned but the Steeler superbowl wasn't cannot be putting up a serious argument.

I said this about XL and I will say it about this game.......... did the calls affect how the game played out? Yes, every penalty or lack thereof does affect how the game is played out, whether the penalty is right, wrong, or debatable. But unless the call is basically near the last play of the game it's not a valid excuse for a win or loss. There is a lot of football played in 60 minutes. It seemed about every call went in Seattles favor, same with the Steelers superbowl. It happens sometimes but you can't take your victory away nor the Steelers superbowl win....both teams won, and the other team didn't make enough plays to win. The reason 49ers lost is turnovers and one big play to Lynch and Wilson. The reason Seattle lost in the superbowl was because they give up huge plays to Parker, Ward and a key interception thrown by Hasselbeck and let's not forget Seattle letting Ben complete a 3rd and 28 pass to set up the games first TD. To say Parker, Ward and Ben didn't earn those scores is silly just as saying Lynch and Wilson didn't earn those scores. Hasselbeck threw a key pick, Kappy threw a couple.

I for one am thrilled for you guys to win a game in the exact scenario Pittsburgh one their's. I mean I can't think of a better analogy of a game. It's so fitting. Defensive struggle, one team makes just enough big plays to get by all with a cloud of announcers throwing out their opinion of bad calls all in one team's favor.

I get to keep my signature for another year, it's all good. I am not a fan of either team so don't discount me laughing at the result of a referee clouded win as whining. I am just giving you a piece of your own medicine (not you but quite a few whiny fans on here you know who you are)

Well, I won't be crying. It's to be expected if he forces it into coverage AND we interfer with wides, and if they are fighting for the catch.

That's why P. Manning gets those calls. It's like in B-ball, You can't expect fouls if you never drive the lane. But, if a team drives continoually they are bound to go to the line and get calls.

So, I would expect some calls against us - But at the same time, I expect P. Manning mistakes and we get picks.

I also don't know what your talking about with V.Davis. He got planted with a legal big time hit and he lost control of the ball and never maintained it. Perfect called play and perfect hit. Crazy to think otherwise.

I think it was the Sherman Hold (Not Pass Int..) and when they showed the replay, it was total minor contact. He brushed him. It was a call that shouldn't be called in a playoff game. Questionable on a 3rd and long play. But, not that it was a "bad call". Just a call to keep the drive alive. If they were out to get 49ers, then a call like that would never be called?

Regardless, I agree with your last bit. 49ers could have won, and Kaep threw picks each drive when it mattered. And the Hawks forced lots of mistakes. In fact, there were 2 other fumbles in that game that we should have got too. Bad bounces.

It was a great game though.

I don't think you would...Koya and a few others are fine.

PB and Hawker will most certainly cry about anything questionable for years to come if the Hawks lose.

On Davis...I agree it was a great hit. Where I disagree is that IMO (and Ive seen it many places)...they should have challenged that. He had full control of the ball before being hit. The ball came out when he hit the ground after the completion of play IMO.

Ive watched the Sherman play a bit...it was a hold. He grabbed and hung on several times with contact in that.

It should get called like that and happens quite often.

Yup the full focking tilting has started :overhead: :clap:

Why are you tilting? You should be happy.

LOL, it's you guys who cried for years. Flahawker has never stopped. You? I don't know you so I will give you a pass.

But for a Seattle fan to claim their win was well earned but the Steeler superbowl wasn't cannot be putting up a serious argument.

I said this about XL and I will say it about this game.......... did the calls affect how the game played out? Yes, every penalty or lack thereof does affect how the game is played out, whether the penalty is right, wrong, or debatable. But unless the call is basically near the last play of the game it's not a valid excuse for a win or loss. There is a lot of football played in 60 minutes. It seemed about every call went in Seattles favor, same with the Steelers superbowl. It happens sometimes but you can't take your victory away nor the Steelers superbowl win....both teams won, and the other team didn't make enough plays to win. The reason 49ers lost is turnovers and one big play to Lynch and Wilson. The reason Seattle lost in the superbowl was because they give up huge plays to Parker, Ward and a key interception thrown by Hasselbeck and let's not forget Seattle letting Ben complete a 3rd and 28 pass to set up the games first TD. To say Parker, Ward and Ben didn't earn those scores is silly just as saying Lynch and Wilson didn't earn those scores. Hasselbeck threw a key pick, Kappy threw a couple.

I for one am thrilled for you guys to win a game in the exact scenario Pittsburgh one their's. I mean I can't think of a better analogy of a game. It's so fitting. Defensive struggle, one team makes just enough big plays to get by all with a cloud of announcers throwing out their opinion of bad calls all in one team's favor.

I get to keep my signature for another year, it's all good. I am not a fan of either team so don't discount me laughing at the result of a referee clouded win as whining. I am just giving you a piece of your own medicine (not you but quite a few whiny fans on here you know who you are)

:lol: Spinning like a top Murfette. The refs basically gave Seattle 15 wins this year. We get it. Geez at least you could have come in here and used some different bait. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I speak Newbie. Let me translate the above:

I'm so jealous the Iggles do not have a home field advantage like the Seahawks do. :(

Saints Super Bowl Victories- 1

Seahawks Super Bowls Victories- 0

Little old ladies with cans filled with rocks threw the Saints off their game, twice :overhead: :lol:

:lol: Spinning like a top Murfette. The refs basically gave Seattle 15 wins this year. We get it. Geez at least you could have come in here and used some different bait. :rolleyes:

Spin? Is that what you call it when totally ignoring the fact that your team won in the exact same scenario as Pittsburgh did 9 years ago.

You are speechless when shoe is on the other foot. My team didn't lose yesterday or 9 years ago, so my feelings are the same. Seahawk fans on the other hand :nono: don't won't to hear another word about XL unless you are willing to just flat out say the refs gave Hawks the game and there should be a * for that game, then I will listen to all the whining you can dish about XL over again. There was no difference between yesterday and 9 years ago.

Wilson TD pass = Ward's TD

Lynch TD run = Parkers TD run less about 30 yards but hey

Wilson's long pass after scramble = Ben's 3rd and 28 scramble completion

Review at the goalline favored Seattle as Ben's TD review favored PItt

Running into the kicker blunder = Hasselbeck's bogus chop block call

Kap's INT to cinch a loss = Hasselbeck's INT to cinch a loss

I could go on and on. It is so ironic isn't it? It was like 2005 all over again. :bandana: :first:

Enjoy the game, it took you 9 years to get back. You could be in your 20's before they make it back again.

Spin? Is that what you call it when totally ignoring the fact that your team won in the exact same scenario as Pittsburgh did 9 years ago.

You are speechless when shoe is on the other foot. My team didn't lose yesterday or 9 years ago, so my feelings are the same. Seahawk fans on the other hand :nono: don't won't to hear another word about XL unless you are willing to just flat out say the refs gave Hawks the game and there should be a * for that game, then I will listen to all the whining you can dish about XL over again. There was no difference between yesterday and 9 years ago.

Wilson TD pass = Ward's TD

Lynch TD run = Parkers TD run less about 30 yards but hey

Wilson's long pass after scramble = Ben's 3rd and 28 scramble completion

Review at the goalline favored Seattle as Ben's TD review favored PItt

Running into the kicker blunder = Hasselbeck's bogus chop block call

Kap's INT to cinch a loss = Hasselbeck's INT to cinch a loss

I could go on and on. It is so ironic isn't it? It was like 2005 all over again. :bandana: :first:

Enjoy the game, it took you 9 years to get back. You could be in your 20's before they make it back again.

:lol: Wow! You've never gotten over the fact that the Steelers didn't earn that SB.

:lol: Wow! You've never gotten over the fact that the Steelers didn't earn that SB.

Already listed reason they won and they were no different than Seattle from yesterday. So sorry you don't think Seattle earned it. Cause these games were identical