Sign in to follow this  
track 1

i cant take people seriously if they play in a 10 team or less league

I usually don't do much posting or replies, just mainly read. That being said, I have to say this is THE dumbest post I've read since becoming a member. You sir are a total d-bag and deserve all the bashing you get.

I am in a 12 team league and an 8 team league. I have signatures turned off on here so I can't read those, even mine, but yet I have a multi-colored super terrific sig. line showing every player on both rosters, and I edit it weekly to show the starters. Being in a 12 team league and seeing how I'm in an 8 team league I have so little respect for myself that I punch myself in the face, whenever no one's looking.

Anyone else notice OP hasn't even responded once to this thread lol. Talk about losing respect for someone haha

League size really doesn't matter. You can make a 10 team league or even a 8 team league very competitve/skillful with deeper starting lineups.

A 10 team league that starts QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, and D is going to have a lot of stacked teams.

But if that same league starts QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Flex, K, and D; the league just got a lot more competitve/skillful.

Add a 2nd QB, additional flex spot, and/or IDP's and you could take it a step farther.

Just add two more teams and stop being such a pansy....

I don't take you seriously either....

I have a multi-colored super terrific sig. line showing every player on both rosters, and I edit it weekly to show the starters.

no one cares. HTH

Pinball scoring systems are way more lame and questionable than ten team leagues. Point per catch, per carry, per play. Decimal scoring. It's so obnoxious. Something is very wrong when you win your fantasy Footbal game 358.34 to 341.78. Huh? What?

so mike vick is available on the waiver wire if you play in a 10 team league

what a joke

GTFO lmao

I can't take anyone seriously who takes fantasy football too seriously

+1

And I started this back when Marino was my starter and we tabulated scores by using the USA Today.

Just have fun.

I can't take anyone seriously who takes fantasy football too seriously

So we have one crazed ff'er who can no longer take 10 team league owners seriously - we know this bcoz he proclaims it on a message board. I wonder if he realizes just how focking stupid this sounds. Probably not.

what a joke

Nope

HTH

what a joke

Nope.

But if you have the chance, be sure to grab up a guy who will be on IR by week 5!!!

Pinball scoring systems are way more lame and questionable than ten team leagues. Point per catch, per carry, per play. Decimal scoring. It's so obnoxious. Something is very wrong when you win your fantasy Footbal game 358.34 to 341.78. Huh? What?

I know I am in the minority with this being said, but I do not like decimal scoring. And the only thing that irritates me even more, is inflation. I consider both of these things as red flags, and refuse to play in a league that consists of such settings. This is my personal preference... Kinda like playing an 8 man league, or a 14 team league.

I don't understand the animosity toward decimal scoring. It ensures your player gets credit for every yard. You only like credit for every 10 yards?

hows that waiver wire looking in a 8 man league lol

Why haven't you gone back to eat crow in your Jimmy Graham thread, pussie boy?