Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

Denver vs Baltimore Week 1 - In-game Discussion

Can't Welker be credited with the 6pt TD instead of Rice?

I focking hate cheap, gimme TDs like that. What a gift. #goingagainstRice

.....and Demaryius gets a catch

....and he doesn't

Well at least Rotoworld nailed it...

Julius Thomas defines boom-or-bust as a TE2. He’s playing with a quarterback in Peyton Manning who made Dallas Clark a star, but who’s also never had a receiver trio like the one he has now. Big weeks will happen for Thomas, but they may be few and far between. …

Alright, all those who drafted Julius can come in here an gloat, get it out of the way now.

As a Denver fan I was telling my friends that Thomas could be pretty good. He was a good late pick. Of course, I drafted him in.....0 leagues!

Yea guy in my league got 2 points subtracted as well

This is what CBS says about their scoring on fumbles and Special teams

"The NFL does not differentiate fumbles between offense and special teams. The official stat sheet only shows that the player fumbled the ball. If a player fumbles, it will be counted against them whether they are on offense or special teams. The only way to correct this is to make manual adjustments to your league's scoring by going to the Live Scoring page and clicking the Adjust Scoring link at the bottom of the page."

Julius is Ogletreeing it tonight .

Love it great post......will he pull an Ogletree wweks 2 to 17

Do Peyton and Flacco realize that their best weapons, Demaryius and Torrey are non existant this game?! Feed the studs the ball!!

The statistics really don't reflect how poor his arm has looked.

Yeah, his smarts are what is gonna make him look good on paper. His arm looks like an average high school kid. Sucks.

He can hit a wide open, wookie height TE, but he is missing everything else that isn't a simple crossing pattern play. I am not liking my DeMaryius Thomas keeper right now...

8 million fantasy owners hauling ass to the waiver wire to grab Julius Thomas and Marlon Brown......

Really is a testament to what a great QB mentally this guy is. Arm looks weak tonight. Seems like he has to put way too much effort to make a 30 yard pass.

Marlon Brown looks slow, really slow. The DBs are way faster than him and Flacco is over throwing him by a lot. Now I know they don't have a ton of chemistry and that is part of the reason he is being over thrown, but part of the reason is really because of how slow Brown is.

Just logged in...as the Ravens were coming through the tunnel some of them were frisked. What was that all about? Looked like profiling going on.