Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Dammit Wilson!

Hold on to the dam ball!

wow oh my soul anger management

Lucky he doesn't have a good backup because he would be back in the dog house like last year!!

He knows how coughlin is and what happened LAST year in the SAME opener. Hold onto the dam ball. It's honestly not that hard to have good ball security. Even though his blocker did miss a block he should have still been able to hold onto the ball

Killing me as a Wilson owner. Happy the Cowboys are not losing with all of their mistakes.

That's been his problem for a while. At the same time though the entire giants offense looks like crap.

Too bad Brown got hurt. Gotta think he'd get the lions share tonight. :(

Expect a veteran RB to come in for a tryout this week....especially with the contract not being guaranteed if signed after week one. Michael Turner anyone?

Expect a veteran RB to come in for a tryout this week....especially with the contract not being guaranteed if signed after week one. Michael Turner anyone?

They will want someone to catch the ball and be able to play 3rd downs. I see more a Hightower type.

If Wilson ends up having a decent game I think I'll trade him. Could quite possibly get spiller from his owner with some slick talking on my part

If Wilson ends up having a decent game I think I'll trade him. Could quite possibly get spiller from his owner with some slick talking on my part

Draft is over, throw adp out the window. If Wilson has a decent game would it even be worth it to trade for spiller?

Hey Steve Slaton! I see you legally changed your name! But you are still the same player!

Time to grab the Giant's third string RB.

This couldn't be a worse start to the season for Wilson owners. He's doing everything he can to get benched

This couldn't be a worse start to the season for Wilson owners. He's doing everything he can to get benched

He got pulled. Take his sorry ass out and leave him there. He won't be able to hurt my fantasy score if he's there

DeRel Scott... He would be a nice WW pickup... If he were any good. Wilson owners better hope he isn't.

Running the ball for the Giants doesn't work anyway. Eli Manning ready to be a top 5 QB again, the Giants have no choice.

Are you implying that a black guy is trying to get fired and draw unemployment?

Running the ball for the Giants doesn't work anyway. Eli Manning ready to be a top 5 QB again, the Giants have no choice.

Eli looks like sheit as well. How many picks has he had this game?