Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Week 3 waiver wire pickups

This. The kid Serpent is referring to is a problem on other threads and his posts are unfunny, uninspired, and unreadable.

Look at you guys taking up for each other...so sweet. Hmmm let's see....since Serpent was the one doing all the "trolling" this morning and tried to slam me for not having the same waiver setup as his league.......

.........Yeah.......who's the troll??? Fockin gheys. Did you organize your attack over the phone this morning? LMAO. What crybabies....

save it you know not know it all. nobody cares your brothers girlfriend drafted pierce instead of whoever youre mad you took instead.

youre not helping.

i mean most experts had him at like twenty catches and forty points. on the season.

you must play with clairvoyants.

Yea...A 10 teamer. Not even real FF, right? Losers :thumbsdown:

You're so cool

You're clowning other people's leagues about Royal, Bell and Pierce still being available, yet Philip Rivers is available in YOUR league???

Classic.

Jesus Nancys, let's not all act like a bunch of sensitive women here!

It was an honest question on what type of league they're in, then I answered with 10 maybe? And there's nothing wrong with 10, I'm in several of those too.

Sorry if you were all bullied in high school, but that wasn't my attempt with my post.

Now take off those skirts gentlemen :D

Thank you.

It was an honest question on what type of league they're in, then I answered with 10 maybe? And there's nothing wrong with 10, I'm in several of those too.

Sorry if you were all bullied in high school, but that wasn't my attempt with my post.

Thank you.

It's just something you have to come to expect on these message boards. Your typical know-it-alls who will slam anyone at any chance they get for asking a simple question.

Just scroll up and see homo1 and homo2, Serpent and his buttbuddy taking up for him. Apparently, if you have a top 3 waiver priority, you should quit fantasy football today and put a bullet between your eyes.

And if you disagree, you're a "troll"....yeah THEY definitely got their teeth knocked in growing up.

Thank you.

It's just something you have to come to expect on these message boards. Your typical know-it-alls who will slam anyone at any chance they get for asking a simple question.

Just scroll up and see homo1 and homo2, Serpent and his buttbuddy taking up for him. Apparently, if you have a top 3 waiver priority, you should quit fantasy football today and put a bullet between your eyes.

And if you disagree, you're a "troll"....yeah THEY definitely got their teeth knocked in growing up.

WTH kind of leagues are you guys in? 10 team maybe?

Royal, Bell, and Pierce are all gone.

Still gotta chance at Rivers. Might pick him up, but my bench is Mathews, D.Will, Boldin, Jennings, and Moreno.

Wouldn't know who to drop, but would hope Rivers keeps killing it and I take advantage of someone elses poor QB play and trade

Its none of your business and its irrelevant.

JFC - more waiver discussion please...less 3rd grade playground pissing contest.

I am intrigued by Ellington, but his potential is dependent on injury, which isn't a big stretch with Mendy in front of him.

He's a little undersized, but I like that he's getting more looks in the offense. I'm not sure anyone will grab him this week, but I'm keeping my eye on him.

Powell is still on our WW, and I'll probably let others fight over Starks and bypass him for Bilal to try to add a little depth to my RB corps.

The problem with the internet...in real life whomever is bigger wins this conversation, on here it draws out far too long with the rest of us stuck sifting through it.

I think I'm going to throw a little money at Starks. I'm hoping he has at least earned a RBBC status, and if Lacy misses time then I have a flex play most weeks, more on the good match ups.

• Like 1

Josh Gordon is on my waivers, with the 9th pick in an active, resetting waiver league, Royal will definitely be gone, along with Starks. Moreno, Pierce, and Powell are rostered. I'm setting my sights on Hopkins but heard someone ahead of me mention him. Is Gordon worth a pick up? Would have to drop Pryor, Jennings, or Ingram.

I am in a 12 team, 20 player roster, $350 buy in, very competitive league with a potential first place prize of $250,000.

Royal is available on waivers in that league, but all other players mentioned are rostered, and most were drafted.

So ... you were kinda being a d!ck.

I'd drop Ingram either way, but hell yes Gordon is worth an add.

I think that any RB that gets touches has too much value this year, and I'm assuming Pryor is just a backup QB, so I would waive Pryor ... but yeah. Gordon should not be available. What are you in some kiddy 8 team league?

:dunno:

Just kidding.

Its none of your business and its irrelevant.

And who are you to decide that? That's what I thought. I'm in TOO many leagues and the money leagues I take serious. In my 12 team leagues, none of these guys are available. The fun ones I don't really check the waiver wire. If I read in this thread they're available in most 10 teamers, I might take my time to sift through the FA roster.

I am in a 12 team, 20 player roster, $350 buy in, very competitive league with a potential first place prize of $250,000.

Royal is available on waivers in that league, but all other players mentioned are rostered, and most were drafted.

Sorry you feel that way. Wasn't trying to be.

I'm going to disagree a bit on Stephen Hill. Santonio Holmes is starting to see increase action and I believe, starting next week, will begin to easily outshine Hill. Holmes has the more talent and should be well motivated from here on out.

Santonio hasn't been anything special for a while now.

I think that any RB that gets touches has too much value this year, and I'm assuming Pryor is just a backup QB, so I would waive Pryor ... but yeah. Gordon should not be available. What are you in some kiddy 8 team league?

:dunno:

Just kidding.

Got what wanted, Tanks

For those clamoring about Starks, remember that the Packers were up about 30 something points incredibly early. I for one am not touching him just because they finally managed to find a way to get a 100 yard rusher in a game this century. And I certainly won't be spending a considerable amount of FAAB money on him. I'd rather have Pierce.

I am in a 12 team, 20 player roster, $350 buy in, with a potential first place prize of $250,000.

Now THERE'S a league I need to be in!

Total d1ck.

But he is "thePRO" , so who am I to argue :dunno:

Now THERE'S a league I need to be in!

Especially playing against GFIAFP. :thumbsup:

lol is the 1st place prize a stack of lottery tickets?

Hey dorkboy, if you don't want people calling you out, maybe you shouldn't talk ###### and give people fantasy advice on "saving their waivers" for second week. Your lame league isn't competitive, nobody on here can use your ###### advice.

When I need to know the best way to take a ###### up my ass, I'll call you. Until then, shut the ###### up.

Just wondering if you've called yet for your rectal instructions. Hey, maybe that's your thing? I see that you can't write to save yourself. Maybe, you're more orally inclined?

• Like 1

lol is the 1st place prize a stack of lottery tickets?

Nope. a 1996 Mazda Miata

Just wondering if you've called yet for your rectal instructions. Hey, maybe that's your thing? I see that you can't write to save yourself. Maybe, you're more orally inclined?

LMFAO!!!!! He definitely set himself up for that one...good stuff!

Okay, mind you I have been drinking tonight... But how is this even possible ?

12 x $350= $4,200 Prize Pool.

It's a pyramid scheme. GiantsFan is like that weirdo uncle who's always trying to sell you on a "business opportunity".

This. The kid Serpent is referring to is a problem on other threads and his posts are unfunny, uninspired, and unreadable.

ahh, copy

well I guess I didn't notice, bush league shenanigans don't really register on my gauges, and just being a turd that posts or otherwise just acting like a weenie doesn't either... if he is A troll that's fine, it would be nice if he'd up the ante on that and actually troll something well, or at least put some pepper on it

say, was he the one that went off on how slaves were bred and all that stuff on how much Europeans used to eat and war makes you fat or tall or strong... sheesh, already forgot...bit that was more like it, trolls ought be semi memorable or go home.

is there a :clapping: smilie? lmk if we need some of that I know where several good ones are :-)

Google: The Footballguys Players Championship

Thanks for asking. I actually got staked and am helping another team I have a piece of. We are 4-0 ... and both teams took Trent Richardson in the first round.

I'm kind of a big time expert on the subject.

It's a pyramid scheme. GiantsFan is like that weirdo uncle who's always trying to sell you on a "business opportunity".

Says the pretend lawyer.

That was last year ... The PFFL, Profesional Fantasy Football League. I turned $40 on 2 teams into $1k and got paid. It's too bad that Paul didn't continue it this year ... I knew he was giving away more money than was sustainable. In the end, he shut it down and paid back people that had a balance.

He still has some decent software written for the shell of a FF site. Pretty sure he would be open to selling it. Paul is a good guy ... and the PFFL was legit.

For those clamoring about Starks, remember that the Packers were up about 30 something points incredibly early. I for one am not touching him just because they finally managed to find a way to get a 100 yard rusher in a game this century. And I certainly won't be spending a considerable amount of FAAB money on him. I'd rather have Pierce.

This

I own Lacy and have owned Starks before. If you don't think Lacy would've shredded that def for 100+ you are crazy.

No matter what the Ravens say I have heard that they are planning an MRI now and it speaks volumes that he couldn't come back in a close game where they needed him last week. The problem is I will have to burn my #1 WW to get Pierce. I am leaning towards doing it bc he and Bryce Brown are the only locks to avoid a RBBC if the guy in front of them goes down. Someone tell me if I'm wrong there.

Rice's non-contact injury looked worse than a hip flexor strain to me. I think its a tear.

Damn, this could make or break my year by losing #1 WW on a hunch

You and Serpent should probably go in on it together...you could win some honeymoon money.

I put a $15 bid on Starks, just because I have Shonn Greene wasting a spot on my roster, and Starks is the only decent RB available. I won't be terribly upset if I don't get him though. I have a feeling the GB running game is going to be frustrating as hell the entire season.

I'm kind of a big time expert on the subject.

You wanted to know when you lied...here you go GF...you are no expert on anything...other than how to talk to yourself and drive people away from boards.

This

I own Lacy and have owned Starks before. If you don't think Lacy would've shredded that def for 100+ you are crazy.

No matter what the Ravens say I have heard that they are planning an MRI now and it speaks volumes that he couldn't come back in a close game where they needed him last week. The problem is I will have to burn my #1 WW to get Pierce. I am leaning towards doing it bc he and Bryce Brown are the only locks to avoid a RBBC if the guy in front of them goes down. Someone tell me if I'm wrong there.

Rice's non-contact injury looked worse than a hip flexor strain to me. I think its a tear.

Damn, this could make or break my year by losing #1 WW on a hunch

Exact same boat. The truth is, I really wish I had just picked Pierce up as a FA a week ago after someone dropped him. Now I feel like I have to burn my top priority waiver as sort of a punishment for not doing so. I don't deserve a choice here.

Let's get back to the main topic....

Here's who i'm looking at.

1) Mr. Starks...Iron Man?

2) B. Pierce

3) E. Royal

4) Jason Snelling

5) DeAndre Hopkins

6) Jordan Todman

ahh, copy

well I guess I didn't notice, bush league shenanigans don't really register on my gauges, and just being a turd that posts or otherwise just acting like a weenie doesn't either... if he is A troll that's fine, it would be nice if he'd up the ante on that and actually troll something well, or at least put some pepper on it

say, was he the one that went off on how slaves were bred and all that stuff on how much Europeans used to eat and war makes you fat or tall or strong... sheesh, already forgot...bit that was more like it, trolls ought be semi memorable or go home.

is there a :clapping: smilie? lmk if we need some of that I know where several good ones are :-)

Bwahaha that was actually me trolling!

That's why I called out this guy for his trolling, when you do it yourself you can see it easily in others. But like you said you have to make it memorable, and I also rarely do it. Just sometimes to spice the board up a little.

This guy is just a child and is making gay jokes now. I never make racist or gay jokes because I think that's just crossing a line and is threatening to people. I don't believe in being a jerk like that.

Can we PLEASE ban this guy (Redzonehog) already? He seriously adds absolutely nothing to these forums.