Sign in to follow this  
BTL99

Calvin Johnson's best days are behind him.

better fail thread??? this or the Jimmy Graham burn thread???/

This. This is the anti-Tommy Maddox will throw for 5,000 yards thread.

• Like 1

Guy is still good, but I don't think he will ever be what he once was.

BTL99 - This guy has a football IQ in the low single digits.

BTL99 - This guy has a football IQ in the low single digits.

his better days are in front of him

Thank the OP for this topic. I think it brought Calvin's mojo back .

You are the only one that got "it".

"If Calvin didn't get that lucky 87 yard catch, his stats would look awful right now."

- OP

lmfao, that is amazing!

Tackled twice at the 1. Back in his prime he gets those in the end zone. :thumbsdown:

Exactly my point. That proves it. See how slow he was on that 87 yard catch and run?

Guy just isn't as good as he once was.

One of the epic fail threads.

What you call "epic fail", I call "epic win".

Nobody's buying it

he couldn't even break the record and he got tackled like 3 times just short of the goal line.....he isn't that great

he couldn't even break the record and he got tackled like 3 times just short of the goal line.....he isn't that great

You have to be a troll....with his knee he does enough in practice to play...but hes not in near the game shape he would be in if he could run and do cardio all week without limitations.....of course hes going to get gased sometimes, but he looks better ever week...If your not just trolling, your the guy that says stupid and believes it to be true that everyone laughs at.

I own him in every league im in and will next season and the next in as many as i can cause if him and stafford keep looking like they look nobody can stop him.

He still is the

You have to be a troll....with his knee he does enough in practice to play...but hes not in near the game shape he would be in if he could run and do cardio all week without limitations.....of course hes going to get gased sometimes, but he looks better ever week...If your not just trolling, your the guy that says stupid ###### and believes it to be true that everyone laughs at.

I own him in every league im in and will next season and the next in as many as i can cause if him and stafford keep looking like they look nobody can stop him.

He's trolling. He's also trying to turn this around and make it look like he's been trolling since the first foolish comment, when in fact we all know that he was actually serious.

This post will be bumped every time Calvin has a great or bad day. It's another Tommy Maddox thread that we have to live with until Calvin retires.

• Like 1

Also, I think it's fair to say that Calvin Johnson is the most dominant receiver ever. As fans of the game, wether your a fan of Detroit or not, we all have to appreciate his massive talent and sit back and enjoy. I watched the entire game yesterday and I'm not a fan of either team. It was the most dominant performance I have ever seen at the WR position in one game.

Btl99 be a man. You'll be respected more in this room if you admit that you were wrong. Just stop trolling.

• Like 1

Also, I think it's fair to say that Calvin Johnson is the most dominant receiver ever. As fans of the game, wether your a fan of Detroit or not, we all have to appreciate his massive talent and sit back and enjoy. I watched the entire game yesterday and I'm not a fan of either team. It was the most dominant performance I have ever seen at the WR position in one game.

Btl99 be a man. You'll be respected more in this room if you admit that you were wrong. Just stop trolling.

Ok, the only thing I don't get is that you say I am "trolling", but then you say I am trying to backpedal and I just need to admit that I was wrong.

Either you honestly believe that I think Calvin Johnson sucks or I am trolling. It can't be both.

Ok, the only thing I don't get is that you say I am "trolling", but then you say I am trying to backpedal and I just need to admit that I was wrong.

Either you honestly believe that I think Calvin Johnson sucks or I am trolling. It can't be both.

It's pretty obvious at the beginning of the post you were serious when you said Calvin Johnson was not as good as before. Now that he proved you wrong and made your statements look foolish, you are playing it off like it was all a joke. That's what Canadianfan is getting at. You just need to man up and admit you were wrong and move on instead of pretending like you never meant what you said, which only make you look more like a tool.

• Like 1

If he's trolling it's not even good trolling. This a$$ breath is 3rd grade level trolling. Easily the dumbest poster on this board. However, I'll go with the fact that he's just football stupid.

It's pretty obvious at the beginning of the post you were serious when you said Calvin Johnson was not as good as before. Now that he proved you wrong and made your statements look foolish, you are playing it off like it was all a joke. That's what Canadianfan is getting at. You just need to man up and admit you were wrong and move on instead of pretending like you never meant what you said, which only make you look more like a tool.

lol......this is working better than I originally thought.

Calvin Johnson is trash...guy only scored 1 TD

If he's trolling it's not even good trolling. This a$$ breath is 3rd grade level trolling. Easily the dumbest poster on this board. However, I'll go with the fact that he's just football stupid.

I think 4 pages of replies is pretty good....I'd like to see you do better

FYI a good troll is getting people to believe something that isn't real, or dupe them with the fake death of some hottie who never came back from Mexico, or maybe causing general mayhem somehow... and this is not any of that.

Calling out the #1 WR in the league by saying his 59 point day sucked because it should have been a 66 point day is a pretty huge fail... plus how do you qualify a guy by comparing him to himself, that trick barely worked in the back to the future movies, and even then it probably only flew cuz it was even more impossible to think anyone would invent the flux capacitor then use it to trick out a POS delorean that can't even hit 88... anyways I digress...

The ensuing backpedal is not coming off as a victory dance and the number of replies in here does not look like some impressive count of fish in your net. This post is as intellectually challenged as the 'whoever drafted Jimmy Graham...' thread and the number of users dropping in to point this out is commonly known as a thread backfire.

BTT for the run to pg.5 :pointstosky:

FYI a good troll is getting people to believe something that isn't real, or dupe them with the fake death of some hottie who never came back from Mexico, or maybe causing general mayhem somehow... and this is not any of that.

Calling out the #1 WR in the league by saying his 59 point day sucked because it should have been a 66 point day is a pretty huge fail... plus how do you qualify a guy by comparing him to himself, that trick barely worked in the back to the future movies, and even then it probably only flew cuz it was even more impossible to think anyone would invent the flux capacitor then use it to trick out a POS delorean that can't even hit 88... anyways I digress...

The ensuing backpedal is not coming off as a victory dance and the number of replies in here does not look like some impressive count of fish in your net. This post is as intellectually challenged as the 'whoever drafted Jimmy Graham...' thread and the number of users dropping in to point this out is commonly known as a thread backfire.

BTT for the run to pg.5 :pointstosky:

Megatron is a bum...you must be a Lions fan.

You didn't read the earlier post. You started off serious, thinking Calvin was on a decline. Then, after you realized you made a foolish claim, you started trolling in order to look better.

What makes this thread amazing is just imagining BTL99 watching the game yesterday. With every reception he just sinks lower in his chair... and lower...and lower. Crosses 200 yds...crosses 300 yds..."Oh crap, I'm gonna have to see what the thread's doing now"

lol......this is working better than I originally thought.

Calvin Johnson is trash...guy only scored 1 TD

lol.....if by "working better than I originally thought" you mean, "The more I post, the more I am exposed for the lame joke that I am". Then yes, it is working better than you thought.

Everyone knows, If Calvin had bombed these past few games you would have been the first one in here shouting in bold caps, "I told you so, I told you so". Instead, Calvin did what he's always done, and now you're trolling to mask the fact your original posts were so asinine and ridiculously off.

Honestly, you are trying too hard now buddy. Really, it's just kinda sad. But please continue, we are bored and we need the entertainment. Cheers!

• Like 1

You didn't read the earlier post. You started off serious, thinking Calvin was on a decline. Then, after you realized you made a foolish claim, you started trolling in order to look better.

When did I realize it????

Guy isn't that great. You will see what I'm talking about soon.

lol.....if by "working better than I originally thought" you mean, "The more I post, the more I am exposed for the lame joke that I am". Then yes, it is working better than you thought.

Everyone knows, If Calvin had bombed these past few games you would have been the first one in here shouting in bold caps, "I told you so, I told you so". Instead, Calvin did what he's always done, and now you're trolling to mask the fact your original posts were so asinine and ridiculously off.

Honestly, you are trying too hard now buddy. Really, it's just kinda sad. But please continue, we are bored and we need the entertainment. Cheers!

When this bum catches 4 passes for 50 yards in his next game with zero touchdowns, I'm gonna bump this thread and laugh my ass off....

What makes this thread amazing is just imagining BTL99 watching the game yesterday. With every reception he just sinks lower in his chair... and lower...and lower. Crosses 200 yds...crosses 300 yds..."Oh crap, I'm gonna have to see what the thread's doing now"

Umm no, just no. Everyone gets lucky. I can't wait to see what you say when this bum has a horrible fantasy day in his next game. Gonna be so epic.

Umm no, just no. Everyone gets lucky. I can't wait to see what you say when this bum has a horrible fantasy day in his next game. Gonna be so epic.

Its getting sad now.

I wish I played in a league with all of u...Ill tale Calvin for the next 5 years without a doubt. He's hurt and he dropped a TD today. Haden is pretty darn good and they still had a safety on top of him. Calvin sucks bahaha u guys crack me up.

Like I said u guys crack me up Calvin is in his prime. Dumb dumbs on these forums.