Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Seattle Seahawks at St. Louis Rams: In-Game Discussion

If they score here all 11 guys should turn and waive to Tate

No back set at goal line is a bad play no option of run is a gift to defense

Seriously? Empty backfield on 4th and goal from the 1? A fade on 4th focking down? You deserve to lose.

• Like 1

Fock ESPN. Picture went black for the last 5 minutes so all I could do was listen. Cox Cable. :mad:

holy crap did we luck out. What an atrocious performance. To be fair, the Rams played much better than I've seen so far and I did not give them enough credit going into this game. Just happy to be 7-1.

At least Stacy ran well to go in motion on last play may be good for next week

Seattle had no answer for the rush yet you go empty backfield on 4th. Nice.

Seattle better have have homefield through out the playoffs if they want to make any noise.

Seattle gets outgained by 200 yards in total yards. And survives.

Ugly, ugly, ugly. it's a charmed season, winning an ugly game like this. Rams gave great effort. Seattle really needs to get Okung and Giacomini back on offensive line. Good thing the next few opponents won't challenge like this defense. Winning division games on the road ain't easy.

Ugly, ugly, ugly. it's a charmed season, winning an ugly game like this. Rams gave great effort. Seattle really needs to get Okung and Giacomini back on offensive line. Good thing the next few opponents won't challenge like this defense. Winning division games on the road ain't easy.

that was the ugliest oline preformance I can recall

Seattle sucks. Another overrated team. They'll get pounded in the playoffs and in a few weeks.

Rams are atrocious. Should've ran it to Stacy from shotgun when they were at the 2 yard line. Bad play calling.

It apparently doesn't take much brainpower to become an offensive coordinator. A toddler could have scribbled a better play than a corner fade by an inexperienced QB to your 6th best receiving option against a good CB....with an empty backfield.

Holy.....crap.

couldn't believe they didn't run it to the left side... long was blocking people out of the zip code!

You boys showed shiiit tonight.

couldn't believe they didn't run it to the left side... long was blocking people out of the zip code!

I was more afraid of aClemmons run here.

As soon as I saw the 4 wide and the rb run out of the back, I thought it would be a designed

Clemmons run up the middle.

It apparently doesn't take much brainpower to become an offensive coordinator. A toddler could have scribbled a better play than a corner fade by an inexperienced QB to your 6th best receiving option against a good CB....with an empty backfield.

Holy.....crap.

Yup, that's exactly what I said in the Seahawks thread...

Great almost comeback by the Rams, but horrible play calling right at the end. Stacy being out changed the course of the game, but the Rams should have tried to run more since Seattle couldn't stop them. Backup QB throwing to inexperienced WR's against one of the best secondaries around ain't the formula for winning. :thumbsdown:

Still bummed we kicked your @ss?

:wave: sorry :wave:

If it makes you feel better. I agree. You have every right to be a jealous, second places teams fan.

I'd hate to be you too. Watching us escape with a victory.

:dunno: Sucks to be you.

Oh well, nuff about you.

Time to celebrate :cheers:

Real classy Tate. Jeez... :rolleyes:

That taunting penalty flag came out during the play, it should have nullified the TD...

But the NFL won't do that...