Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 10 F.U. Thread: The airing of greivances begins...

Dalton! Ive had to start that ginger fu(k twice. First time 140 yds....then goes crazy for cple weeks on my bench. Start him this week...another clunker! Along with the rest of my ambulance squad! How bout just FU fantasy football! I should not be involved when there is so much based on luck!

Dalton! Ive had to start that ginger fu(k twice. First time 140 yds....then goes crazy for cple weeks on my bench. Start him this week...another clunker! Along with the rest of my ambulance squad! How bout just FU fantasy football! I should not be involved when there is so much based on luck!

Ur chances are better. In pure skill games there's always someone better than you. Ateast w luck u have a shot.

Fack the delivery guy who has failed to deliver my meatball parm hero in a timely fashion.

Might be the Fock You of the Year right there. :lol:

Gotta add another steaming fock you out to Tenn. Def. I'm sure Jacksonville is p!ssed at you too for possibly blowing the first pick of next year's draft.

Fock you Andy Dalton. Couldn't you hit AJ with 9 more yards before you threw yet ANOTHER pick? Rot in hell Opie.

May the Tennessee Titans' team plane crash in a remote mountain range, forcing the survivors to resort to cannibalism to survive.

Now that I got that out of the way, I bet Ravens fans have a big FU to share after that last play.

Fock that retarded idiot from Baltimore that tip-drills the ball up in the air on a Hail Mary. I hope your wife leaves you.

Fock you Reggie Bush. Top 4 RB this week huh?

Once again fock that fat oaf that broke Rodgers shoulder, essentially ending my season.

• Like 1

Fock that retarded idiot from Baltimore that tip-drills the ball up in the air on a Hail Mary. I hope your wife leaves you.

Fock you Reggie Bush. Top 4 RB this week huh?

Once again fock that fat oaf that broke Rodgers shoulder, essentially ending my season.

And fock me for leaving Gio on the bench. Never again.

I wish they could post a video of that loser going in the front door tonight and having his wife and kids punch him in the face.

Larry Fitzgerald.....completing passes to the water boy and Fitz gets none

Fock you Marvin Lewis for not kicking the field goal, you got what you deserved.

Antonio Gates - you geriatric . Please retire to a care home so I'm not fooled into drafting you again. Get SARS. FU.

Fock you Rivers put something in the endzone whydon'tcha

Krapernick - please bend your hat bill. If you were anywhere near decent, I wouldn't care. You are a waste of tattoo ink you poser. FU. I mean really, FU.

Hey, SD I get it. You;re trying to keep the ball out of PFM's hands, but running it only works if there's a TD at the end of the drive not fricking field goals . START CHUCKING THE DAMN BALL ! FU .

Ellington, Fitz, Moreno...pretty much everyone on every team I have. And to rub it in, I am getting beaten to death by Marshall and Manning, the two guys that were picked one spot in front of me.

###### you Peyton. Could you just once not go ball deep in me?

Hilarious! But yea it's tough to expect that from so far the best offense in history and the best qb season in history.

Romo, Terrance Williams, Dez and Hartley have less points combined than Dan Bailey. Fock!

FU to my receivers for 0 focking pounts.

Marvin Jones: even with an overtime, you turned in a pitiful performance.

Terrence Williams: More than halfway thru the 2nd qtr, you have yet to gain a single yard. C'mon man!

I'm in 3 leagues. Own Brees in two. Going against him in one. Unfortunately that one is my only money league. And I've already won one of the other two. So hey Brees -- at halftime I hope somebody boils your face in a vat of gumbo like in Angel Heart. :mad:

Fock you Marques Colston. I ride you for 3 weeks and you get one point in two of them. I bench you and you explode. I had a 40 point going into Sunday night. My opponent had P. Thomas. Now I'm up 15. You blow. Typical result and a microcosm of my 2-7 season. Line-up choice fail.

Honorable Mention Fock's to Hakeem Nicks and Eric Decker. Less than 10 points total for two guys in my line-up. Solid.

Another FU to Steven Jackson.... I sat Andre Brown on the bench cuz of your shitpile face. How the fukc I am 6-3 with drafting TRich and SJax as my 1st and 2nd round picks is beyond me.

Krapernick - please bend your hat bill. If you were anywhere near decent, I wouldn't care. You are a waste of tattoo ink you poser. FU. I mean really, FU.

He is becoming annoying, isnt he? A few good games scattered amongst a bunch of TURDS isnt getting it done. I guess this is what happens when a player catches you by surprise as he did last year. Now, the "info" is out and we are now seeing that hes only a decent QB - almost of the game manager variety. Yeah, he'll score some rushing TDs which is a nice bonus but who would trust this tatooed ape in their fantasy SB or big playoff game? Not me.