Sign in to follow this  
Dsausage

The reason why Mark Ingram has not done squat in the NFL

He sucks. Over-rated coming out of college. Steven Jackson could break off 20-yard runs on this defense tonight.

If say! Dude is f'ing annoying. He beats his own head after every run and starts chest thumping. Loser.

• Like 1

Rotoworld will now annoint him the coveted title of "borderline RB3/flex in 12-14 team leagues."

Congratulations Mark!

Rotoworld will now annoint him the coveted title of "borderline RB3/flex in 12-14 team leagues."

Congratulations Mark!

Does he have a sister?

The Giants have this division locked up. People laugh that it's not possible, but they're 3-6 and on a roll. They usually beat the Packers WITH Rodgers, so they'll probably win without him playing too. They also have another game with the Cowboys left, and in a big game it's a guarantee Romo loses.

They'll probably lose up to twice more, but 8-8 should win the NFCE this year easily, and it's probably another one of the Giant's patented SB runs.

The Giants have this division locked up. People laugh that it's not possible, but they're 3-6 and on a roll. They usually beat the Packers WITH Rodgers, so they'll probably win without him playing too. They also have another game with the Cowboys left, and in a big game it's a guarantee Romo loses.

They'll probably lose up to twice more, but 8-8 should win the NFCE this year easily, and it's probably another one of the Giant's patented SB runs.

No.

He has looked good tonite. I'll give credit where credit is due.

but the guy needs to grow up a bit.

the player I'd want would be the guy who goes about his business, tears your team apart and says not a word.

Guys like that make it seem like they are only doing what is expected and that it is no big deal.

Last night he looked nothing like the bust we were accustomed to. He ran like he was on a mission. He hit the hole quick and looked fast. He's sitting on my wire, so I'm going to take a stab at him. Nothing to lose at this point.

Let's not crown them champions just yet for beating the Vikings, Eagles and Raiders. That's hardly a "murderer's row" of a schedule. We'll see how things shake out the next few weeks.

Last night he looked nothing like the bust we were accustomed to. He ran like he was on a mission. He hit the hole quick and looked fast. He's sitting on my wire, so I'm going to take a stab at him. Nothing to lose at this point.

This. He's been injured his whole professional career, and so far NO has put him in very predictable situations. When he's in, defenses know what's coming. 99% of the time they're going to run, because they like PT better in pass protection, and Sproles as a receiver. He's literally had the odds, and defenses stacked against him.

Last night we saw something different. He's finally healthy and NO seems to be willing to give him the ball, and he even was thrown to a few times. I'm not saying he's suddenly become a must start RB, but if the Saints are going to finally use him he could have some value. He's definitely worth a what-the-heck pick up.

He's a Saints RB. There's your reason. Had he been drafted by a team that doesn't air it out 90% of the time, he might have been good.

This. He's been injured his whole professional career, and so far NO has put him in very predictable situations. When he's in, defenses know what's coming. 99% of the time they're going to run, because they like PT better in pass protection, and Sproles as a receiver. He's literally had the odds, and defenses stacked against him.

Last night we saw something different. He's finally healthy and NO seems to be willing to give him the ball, and he even was thrown to a few times. I'm not saying he's suddenly become a must start RB, but if the Saints are going to finally use him he could have some value. He's definitely worth a what-the-heck pick up.

When has he been hurt the last few years? (he may very well have been, I frankly don't remember). I've had him on one team or another and I never saw injuries holding him back - he simply couldn't get it done, and to a lesser extent didn't fit with the system like pt and sproles.

If you have room, I guess there is no harm addij him, but I think he'll be back to him usual 6-13-0 lines next week. Khiry Robinson has looked better.

When has he been hurt the last few years? (he may very well have been, I frankly don't remember). I've had him on one team or another and I never saw injuries holding him back - he simply couldn't get it done, and to a lesser extent didn't fit with the system like pt and sproles.

If you have room, I guess there is no harm addij him, but I think he'll be back to him usual 6-13-0 lines next week. Khiry Robinson has looked better.

He has dealt with a lot of nagging injuries, but I wouldn't think we should all believe that magically in week 10 of the NFL season he has all of a sudden healed and is now going to dazzle us. He just isn't that good.

They don't have it locked up - but they sure and hell are definitely back in contention for it. Right now I'd put even money they do end up winning it - my boys couldn't stop a flag football team right now.

Taking a stab in 16 team league...what else is out there? Pierre Thomas is still the back to have for the Saints.

Tough to take away many things from a game in which the Dallas D was so decimated but Ingram got some passing down snaps and even caught a few. If they commit to a 3 headed rotating monster more often it will at least give him a chance to succeed.

I also saw at least one snap with 2 back in the back field. I think it was Ingram and Sproles but I'm not sure.

He got lucky that the predetermined hole he chose to run through presnap was where the hole was. When the saints go back to playing teams with good defensive lines, he'll go back to running up his linemen's asses since he has zero vision.

Anyone know where to find the snap counts for last night?

I'd be real interested in the run-pass ratio for each back...even though this game won't translate into their upcoming match ups with SF, Seattle and Carolina twice.

I thought Ingram gave the Saints a physicality they haven't had for a while....I realize he hasn't done squat but he may be coming into his own. That said, the schedule is brutal down the stretch, you basically get ATL and that's it. Pass.

Ingram is not that good - his measurables are average at best, not enough speed to be a speed guy, not enough strength to be a strength guy ...

The Dallas D was completely depleted Sunday, so both PT cruiser and Ingram had games you won't see from either one of them for awhile ...

Ingram is not that good - his measurables are average at best, not enough speed to be a speed guy, not enough strength to be a strength guy ...

The Dallas D was completely depleted Sunday, so both My PT cruiser and Ingram had games you won't see from either one of them for awhile ...

My exact sentiment.