Sign in to follow this  
gcmmidwest

players you'd never Draft Again

i'll be saving this thread for next years draft

for me it's Hakeem Nicks i learned my lesson couple years ago.

A Buffalo Bills RB... I'm a Bills fan :doublethumbsup:

It may never be a viable choice again, but Michael Vick. Have black balled him since his last season in ATL.

• Like 1

Stephen Davis

Dwayne Bowe

I can't believe I drafted him AGAIN.

Also on my DND list:

David Wilson

Sjax

DMC

Ryan Matthews

Marques Colston

Jared Cook

T Rich

Danny Amendola

C.J. Spiller

Ryan Mathews

Alfred Morris

Owen Daniels

Why Alf? He is 2nd in the NFL with rushing ypg this year (and last year too, I think). There has only been 1 game this season in which he hasn't topped 100 yds or scored a TD. Yes, he's subject to some TD vultures, but you can't beat his consistency.

any Saint not named Brees or Graham

David Wilson - twice is enough

-heck, any NYG RB while Coughlin is still there

Fitz - if he doesn't have a QB What a waste.

Why Alf? He is 2nd in the NFL with rushing ypg this year (and last year too, I think). There has only been 1 game this season in which he hasn't topped 100 yds or scored a TD. Yes, he's subject to some TD vultures, but you can't beat his consistency.

Im in ppr and Alfred Morris not being a passing rb hurts my stats alot because he could be getting 20+ a game instead of 14 and 13. Its not his fault he is a great running back but did you see the game that had Roy Helu scoring 3 tds? 3TDS!!!!! 35 points and Alf had none thats crazy when Alfred is way better than Helu! I have to have a rb thats the main guy in ppr or atleast the passing rb like Danny Woodhead. I think its more of me having the combination of C.J. Spiller and Morris on the same team thats been killing me than just him so I might still pick him up next year.

Ryan Matthews

I feel your frustration, but he actually has improved this season from last (currently 15th in rushing).

On a side note... it's Mathews. In addition to Vereen, the two most misspelled names of NFL running backs.

I feel your frustration, but he actually has improved this season from last (currently 15th in rushing).

On a side note... it's Mathews. In addition to Vereen, the two most misspelled names of NFL running backs.

Thanks for that. I did know vereen but had no idea that I've been spelling Mathews wrong.

Mike Anderson/Olandis Gary/Quentin Griffin/or any other Bronco RB under Rat Face

Randy Moss post 2006ish

Fred Taylor

Mendenhall

Miles Austin

Horse c0kk Richardson

And in no particular order.........

Any Miami dolphin, st Louis ram (s/p the greatest show on turf), Arizona cardinal, buffalo bill, NY jet, tenn titan, AND most importantly NO Raider EVER and NO Viking not wearing #28!!

Cheers!

Eli is the epitome of a good NFL qb but horrible fantasy qb... Never again will he be on my roster

Mike Anderson/Olandis Gary/Quentin Griffiths /or any other Bronco RB under Rat Face

Randy Moss post 2006ish

Fred Taylor

Mendenhall

Miles Austin

Horse c0kk Richardson

And in no particular order.........

Any Miami dolphin, st Louis ram (s/p the greatest show on turf), Arizona cardinal, buffalo bill, NY jet, tenn titan, AND most importantly NO Raider EVER and NO Viking not wearing #28!!

Cheers!

fixed it for you nooby

Trich will be a mid round sleeper next year if he keeps up this slump.

But I will gladly pass over roddy white and mjd.

Ryan Mathews has been decent for where he was being drafted, unless you over paid for him. He may have a solid stretch at the end of the year.

TRich and Rice have my votes.

First of all, don't draft based on name alone. Do your homework and don't be afraid to avoid someone. Just because _______ is available in the 3rd round doesn't make him a good deal. Ask people who took Fitz, etc........

If the coaching staff hasn't changed AND the player is a year older, you might want to look elsewhere. See Ray Rice who although he was a Top 5 back last year, he could have been more if they used him more (only had 257 rushing attempts).

If they were injury prone the year before (or all of their career), you might want to avoid them. See DMC.....

The only guys I've been burned by in this year's draft were Brady and Witten. Witten is apparently not Romo's security blanket anymore or Romo just isn't throwing it as much or as well. I was led to believe that Brady made stars out of anyone............I was misled. Those two guys have made my list of Do Not Draft candidates.

First of all, don't draft based on name alone. Do your homework and don't be afraid to avoid someone. Just because _______ is available in the 3rd round doesn't make him a good deal. Ask people who took Fitz, etc........

If the coaching staff hasn't changed AND the player is a year older, you might want to look elsewhere. See Ray Rice who although he was a Top 5 back last year, he could have been more if they used him more (only had 257 rushing attempts).

If they were injury prone the year before (or all of their career), you might want to avoid them. See DMC.....

The only guys I've been burned by in this year's draft were Brady and Witten. Witten is apparently not Romo's security blanket anymore or Romo just isn't throwing it as much or as well. I was led to believe that Brady made stars out of anyone............I was misled. Those two guys have made my list of Do Not Draft candidates.

i expect bradys #'s to go up & up now that gronk & vereen are back & Dobson in the mix ...,a buy low candidate

i expect bradys #'s to go up & up now that gronk & vereen are back & Dobson in the mix ...,a buy low candidate

That may be true but it's now Week 11 and Brady's numbers this year have ruined some FF team's chances of the playoffs. He definitely falls into Do Not Draft again.............now Buy Low is another topic.

• Any old RB
  • Any high mileage (even young) RB
  • Any RB with ball security issues
  • Any WR with a chitty QB situation
  • Michael Vick (really focking sick of that ride...it's like focking Groundhog Day)
  • Any sketchy QB. Used to be that waiting on a QB was a winning strategy...now it seems like a recipe for failure.

That's all I can think of right now.

Never drafted most of these guys but they are n my dnd list. I try not to include obvious ones like old guys who have reached the end. Mainly its guys some people love that I wont touch nomatter the round.

Mathews

Nicks

AmIDoneYea

TRich

Bowe

All dolphins