Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Which member of FFT do you miss most?

Gonzo?

Gettnsplooge?

who you got?

All the good ones that used to make this place decent in spite of RP's quest to destroy it. Too bad the worthless POS troll won out in the end

All the good ones that used to make this place decent in spite of RP's quest to destroy it. Too bad the worthless POS troll won out in the end

I thought you were all at the Closet.

Boove and EOP, 2 really good ones.

What was Boove's thing? was he always making predictions or something? The dude was totally fulla crap, I remember that

Someone is really wanting attention again today.

swamp dog was always fun...plus you knew by about the beginning of November he would go away just like the Lions do late in most seasons.

Jetdoc

EOP

Walter34

torridjoe

t.j.

Mr Anonymous

The Phantom

Meglamaniac

Fumbleweed

Miller_Time

DBZFan

NAn

.... there may be more

Rusty

good call Rusty.

Rusty

Now all we need is NewbieJr to say he misses Torridjoe. Pretty much everybody knows RP is Rusty but I wonder how many know Newbie is really Torrid. I just don't know who all those selfies are. Anybody know? Besides Newbie of course.

Now all we need is NewbieJr to say he misses Torridjoe. Pretty much everybody knows RP is Rusty but I wonder how many know Newbie is really Torrid. I just don't know who all those selfies are. Anybody know? Besides Newbie of course.

That's what Torrid looked like all along, duh.

Wow...look at all the political posts on the first page...man nothing has changed at all. :rolleyes:

If only there was somewhere you could go to get away from this 'unbearable' board.

If only there was somewhere you could go to get away from this 'unbearable' board.

Cool, it's a good first step you admitting you ruined the board. :thumbsup:

Cool, it's a good first step you admitting you ruined the board. :thumbsup:

It's called dodging a topic that makes him look like a giant ass hole. For the past 6 years, his justification for flooding this board with hatred and political propaganda was that liberals did the same thing when Bush was in office. Well, we have a perfect screen shot of 2001. GW Bush was president. And NOT A SINGLE THREAD bashing Bush. I don't even see a single political thread.

Yes, Vagina Pilot, you almost single-handedly ruined this board. So congratulations on that. Helluva job. :wave:

I also miss the old edjr and NewbieJr, not sure what happened to those guys. Heven't seen them in years.

I also miss the old edjr and NewbieJr, not sure what happened to those guys. Heven't seen them in years.

You know exactly what happened to them. By the way, that old Newbie posts every day at The Closet.

You know exactly what happened to them. By the way, that old Newbie posts every day at The Closet.

This is true... I can't stand the Newbie over here, but the Closeted Newbie is :wub:

And FYI, I didn't say the board was "unbearable"... so I don't see the need to go anywhere. But if you want to leave, feel free.

This is true... I can't stand the Newbie over here, but the Closeted Newbie is :wub:

Well, I don't like the Old you, but I love the French you. ;)

Well, I don't like the Old you, but I love the French you. ;)

Touché and well played.

You really aren't good at this.

That's what Torrid looked like all along, duh.

I think not. You see you wrote THAT'S what Torrid looked like and not THIS'S what Torrid looks like. It's called reading between the lines. You're smart but you do slip up occasionally.

Besides Torrid looked more like a tall, slim person, maybe with pock marks on his cheeks. And Torrid never even saw a girl like the one in all those selfies, let alone be photographed with one. Sorry.

You really aren't good at this.

You need to delete this post before somebody figures out who YOU are. Although I think RustyPilot already knows somehow.

You need to delete this post before somebody figures out who YOU are. Although I think RustyPilot already knows somehow.

gutterslut, we need good people like you at the closet.

2001 and not a single "Bush-sucks" thread on page one. What was it you were saying, RP, about the lefty hacks being the same way?

Bush's approval rating was like 90% in December 2001 so that might have something to do with it.