Sign in to follow this  
Joey Gladstone

Any Sadomasochists starting Spiller this week?

I'm on the brink of making the playoffs. I figure fock it. Dude has had a week off, facing an atrocious Falcons defense. My other options are all ass (Mendenhall, Ellington, Miller, DeAngelo).

Call it a gut feeling, but I think Spiller pulls his head out and gives us a highlight reel week.

I play vs spiller. I have been on receiving end of Greg Jennings only big game. MJD only big game. Could go on. Start spiller with pure confidence.

I'm on the brink of making the playoffs. I figure fock it. Dude has had a week off, facing an atrocious Falcons defense. My other options are all ass (Mendenhall, Ellington, Miller, DeAngelo).

Call it a gut feeling, but I think Spiller pulls his head out and gives us a highlight reel week.

Hell if Rainey lit up the Falcons CJ'll tear em a new one.

have a gut feeling he goes off this too but i would have to start him over one of charles/gore/morris (keeper league), just don't know if i have the balls to do it

Someone dropped him so I picked him up but not sure if I'll ever play him. I'd have to start him over D. Murray or Vereen in my flex spot. If I do end up playing him, it'll probably be this week.

Someone dropped him so I picked him up but not sure if I'll ever play him. I'd have to start him over D. Murray or Vereen in my flex spot. If I do end up playing him, it'll probably be this week.

I drafted Spiller... traded him for Stafford in Week 2... since then he's been owned and dropped by three different teams... and he's back on the wire. I'd hafta drop Ivory to pick him up... and I'm doubting I'll do that.

I can't imagine being in a position where I need to start him after bye weeks are done. Yikes.

I'm not sure. I think Andre brown and Gio are better options for me but maybe I play him at flex and take out a wr. I hate to do that because I like my wrs..

I drafted Spiller... traded him for Stafford in Week 2... since then he's been owned and dropped by three different teams... and he's back on the wire. I'd hafta drop Ivory to pick him up... and I'm doubting I'll do that.

I can't imagine being in a position where I need to start him after bye weeks are done. Yikes.

Spiller after the bye week with the schedule he has left vs Chris Freeking Ivory is a no brainer

Wait....before I answer.......is sadomasichist the one where I like choking my self out while I play with myself?

:)

I own him but would need to start him over Mccoy, Brown and Chris Johnson. I get the feeling he is going to kill it but don't have the balls to start him over those 3 guys. In non PPR I would start him over Vereen for sure.

p.s. whomever said they would have to drop Ivory to pick up Spiller should do that move. Spiller with his schedule and time he has had off should out produce Ivory.

heck I am not even sure I have the balls to start him at flex over boykin or burleson.

I traded him before his bye week which means he's gonna blow up this week. Especially against the falcons.

I have to. I will most likely start three rbs out of spiller, moreno, PThomas, vereen, rainey. I pretty much have to start and pray for spiller with rainey against a good d and moreno on the mend.

I may stick my c0ck in a mousetrap then consider starting him over Jennings or Stacy.

alsonotreally

I am tempted.

Speaking Wednesday, C.J. Spiller said he "definitely" feels like he's "getting back to my old self."

Spiller was held to six yards on 13 carries by the Jets' elite run defense prior to the Week 12 bye. That disaster is firmly in the rearview mirror as his ankle should be near 100 percent and the Bills face the Falcons' No. 28 run defense this week. "I feel good," Spiller said. "I definitely feel like I'm getting back to my old self, making the cuts, making that explosion." Our Patrick Daugherty has ranked Spiller 24th and Fred Jackson 20th among running backs this week.

I already have my playoff spot but this weeks game is with my brother. I am starting him with the thought that he is going to be healthy and he is going against a piss poor defense.

Spiller was available in two of my leagues this week so I picked him up. I have clinched a bye in the first week of playoffs in one, so I thought I'd start him and see how he does.

I have him in two leagues. In one it is either spiller or Jackson. I am leaning toward spiller. In the other league it is either spiller or CJ2K. Either one of them could light it up but also either one of them could get me 20 yards.

Spiller after the bye week with the schedule he has left vs Chris Freeking Ivory is a no brainer

Yes I agree, anyone who starts spiller at all has no brain.

Anybody starting Spiller is probably not making the playoffs.

I'm surprised there's anybody besides me in that situation.He's been dragging my team down all year.

I havent needed him all year due to two good trades and a lot of luck. Was second in scoring almost all year with him on the bench.

I'm the same way. I am top in points. I traded for spiller/Jackson. They were more of a late season flyer.

I think a better statement would be that anyone who drafted spiller would have a tough time making the playoffs.

posted earlier but with frank gore being limited by an ankle and the 49ers possibly limiting his touches, spiller might get the start for me..i just love this match-up

I'm in two leagues - first place in the one without spiller. Almost last place in the one with spiller and Martin.

I can see starting him this week over a ho-hum back like Tate or a 15-carry plodder. Now is the time of year to swing for the fences. But if you have another high upside guy (Gio or a big play receiver) Id probably keep him on the pine this week.