Sign in to follow this  
RepoPatrol

Who do you need Sunday and Monday night?

I'm down 63 and have AJ Green and Pit DT tonight and Stafford and Calvin Monday night. My opponent is done. I'm giving myself about a 50-50 chance of pulling it out.

I'll do my FU here. FU Dan Bailey and your 28 points.

I need Torrey Smith and Dennis Pitta to go bat-shite crazy. More importantly, I need Joe Flacco to earn his pay.

PPR league up by 8 standard scoring 4 points for passing TD six receiving. He has Stafford I have Pitta . Going to be close.

TD only league.

Im up 27-20 with Calvin left against Stafford, AJ Green, and the Bengals D. Really need Green to be kept out of the EZ to feel ok about this at all.

Other league Ive already won and still have Calvin left.

As of now, I need Calvin to outscore Joe Flaco. Tied @ 106 w Sanders tonight for him. If I played the other matchup I would be up 30. Crazy how another team losing and dropping fro the 1 seed to the 3 seed may screw me!

I need Megatron and Stafford to combine for 30 or less points.

I give it a 50-50 shot to win. I'd have more room if I started Mathews over Alf, but who would make that call?

I need no more TDs from A. Brown tonight and a Detroit loss Monday with a pedestrian night from R. Bush.

Down 59 -96 std league

He has Gio tonight

I have Reggie or Ray rice need to pick who I playing

Torrey smith

Justin tucker Monday !!!

Make that I need Huge game Monday

102 -59. That fucjer

I'm up 161.42-158.44

He has Reggie Bush

I have Calvin Johnson

Full PPR. I'm going to be sweating this all day tomorrow.

TD only league.

Im up 27-20 with Calvin left against Stafford, AJ Green, and the Bengals D. Really need Green to be kept out of the EZ to feel ok about this at all.

Other league Ive already won and still have Calvin left.

Part one is good to go.

If I get a quick TD to Calvin tomorrow I will feel very good about making the title game in both of my money leagues.

I need Megatron and Stafford to combine for 30 or less points.

I give it a 50-50 shot to win. I'd have more room if I started Mathews over Alf, but who would make that call?

Depending on your scoring, I'd say less than 50-50.

Stafford to Johnson for 40 points. We get bonus points for long TDs and for 300 yards passing and 100 yards recieving I give myself a 50-50 shot. If the Calvin we all know and love shows up ill be just fine. Stafford can either give me 10 or 50 lol

Depending on your scoring, I'd say less than 50-50.

It's actually about 35 now because I had AJ Green going. I don't disagree with you, but the two of them have been known to lay duds. This might be my last fantasy football league for a couple of years, have lost all interest this year and don't want to bother with it next year. Would be kinda nice to go out on top before my break or my last one period.

Need 39.5

.5 PPR

i have Stafford and Bush or Torrey Smith.

Im leaning for Smith,

does anyone think i have a chance?

Im hoping Smith can get one big play for a td and hope stafford can do something..

I need Stafford, Megatron, and Tucker to repeat their biggest performance of this year to even have a chance at winning.

The loss of ADP and the average output of Gordon and below average output of Morris put me behind big when going against the likes of Edelman, Marshall, Murray and SEA DST in a .5 PPR league has put me down 95 points (ughh) after being 2nd in points overall in the league.

Needless to say I need a slew of miracles for this to happen.

Need quite a bit. Not impossible, but a longshot at this point. If it can get cut in half by halftime I'll bother posting it. :banana:

There's a whole lot of hopeless fools rowing in this boat lol... After getting Jamaal'ed yesterday, I'm in it too. Desperately need for Joe Flacco to earn his paycheck as a $20 million dollar QB tonight. I also need him to only look at two players. Not unrealistic, but need:

Pitta- 80 yds/1TD

TSmith- 140 yds/2TDs

Roto can suck my arse with the predictions their geeks make, but they do provide helpful data, Detroit is allowing the 7th most receptions to TE's this season, and while Smith has limits (mainly Flacco), the Lions have also laid down for #1 WR's as well. Torrey hasn't scored more than one TD all season, so you can say he's due to break out.

Big game for both teams, let's just start with a high scoring one and go from there shall we?

I am up 18.92 in a standard league going against Reggie Bush. That number is a realistic number but looking back Bush has not scored that high all year. Still nervous as hell though

My opponent is up by 13 and has Reggie, so I need Mr. Bush to tweak his calf on the way to the stadium tonight and not play.

I do have Torrey, Tucker and Joique playing tonight, so hoping the stars align and I can come from behind to victory. Jimmy Graham's craptastic showing yesterday didn't help matters! C'mon, fantasy gods...

Pitta- 80 yds/1TD

TSmith- 140 yds/2TDs

I hope you're wrong...and I hope you're right.