Sign in to follow this  
TennisMenace

CJ Spiller and Doug Martin

Do you guys think any or both of these guys will finally be studs next year? If not, how do you see their year playing out? They are both very young still.

I am buying Doug Martin. An unprepared josh freeman killed that team early on yet Martin held his own during this time despite maybe 1 TD max

Spiller I wouldn't touch till fjax is out of there

• Like 1

I wish the muscle hamster had Spiller's speed, but other than that these other guys nailed it pretty good. At the very least hopefully Nicks will add to an already excellent offensive line. I also look for Schiano to keep his gig.

• Like 1

Not touching Spiller... no where no how ...

I traded for Martin in my Keeper league even though he has a high cap $$$ .... I have topper rights and hope to retain him for about 70 % of his cap.

RB

Spiller need Fjax to leave town before Id be ready to invest in him more than an rb2.

Martin is a very interesting case. I personally don't think he's quite 'elite' in terms of skillset and I think he benefited from being 'the guy' more than other similar rbs.

Very curious if he dominates touches again next year. I don't have a read on him but will likely not draft if he is a 2nd round or sooner redraft pick.

The only reason Spiller isn't a stud is his dumb Azz head coach. Run till he pukes my Azz!!!!

There is a guy in my keeper league that had Spiller and Martin last year and won it all. He of course kept those two this year and we were all sure he would probably take it again. What a melt down. I do think they will both bounce back but any RB they stuck in there in TB played light out... soo...

own both of them in a keeper league...can pick 2 out of martin (3rd), spiller (4th), morris (7th), andre ellington (8th)

like doug martin a lot next year, a labrum injury is ugly but it's better than a knee...still love spiller's talent but that situation in buffalo is concerning to say the least

Do you guys think any or both of these guys will finally be studs next year? If not, how do you see their year playing out? They are both very young still.

i like martin a little more because of f jackson playing the the bills . but i don't like the fact that when martin was playing he did nothing and after he was hurt the other two rbs that took his spot have been putting up better numbers then martin before he was hurt . but of course martin was playing with freeman at the time imo . but right now i would lean towards martin

There is a guy in my keeper league that had Spiller and Martin last year and won it all. He of course kept those two this year and we were all sure he would probably take it again. What a melt down. I do think they will both bounce back but any RB they stuck in there in TB played light out... soo...

Which troubles me as to why Martin didn't play lights out before injury.

In the world of running backs I'm not sure how you can say you're not going to touch Spiller, and this is coming from a guy who owned him this year. He should still top 1,000 total yards this year, Fjax will be a year older, the QB position should be improved and I'm not sure how much of his down year was due to injury.

He just killed teams because of where he was drafted. But if he's a 4th round pick or so he could have value.

I for one would be very hesitant to draft Spiller, with or without Jackson in BUFF. Just feel it's a M*A*S*H episode waiting to happen.

Injuries didn't help Spiller as well!

The only reason Spiller isn't a stud is his dumb Azz head coach. Run till he pukes my Azz!!!!

Yeah but that's what we were saying about the last coach too. I think Marrone learned what Chan Gailey already knew and that is that Spiller can't be a workhorse. I think CJ will always be in a 1 and 1A scenario no matter who the other back is.

martin avg 3.5 per and spiller 4.5 per

I'll take Martin. Once Glennon started playing for consistent, that whole team looked a lot better. Big plays through the passing game, it opened holes for someone like Rainey. I think Martin will keep it up.

I would take Martin in the 3rd/4th and Spiller in the 4th/5th

I will take Spiller in the late 2nd, he will be a dynasty target of mine this off season as well. He had a good YPC even though he was hurt. He has a very high ceiling and his price should be reasonable.

I will take Spiller in the late 2nd, he will be a dynasty target of mine this off season as well. He had a good YPC even though he was hurt. He has a very high ceiling and his price should be reasonable.

Yeah, the more I think about this, the more I think I'm going to keep cj spiller and not Dougie Martin.