Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Pick The Winner Of The Super Bowl For The Greatest Mardi Gras Thing I Throw

I need points and who's in the match.

All cheaters are welcome as I am a drunken sumbitch who hasn't seen straight in years!

You will also receive a video comesarating your winning. Whatever that ever meant. Except I have boobies to show for it.

Well fock, is it too late now???

Denver 31 Seattle 10

is it too late ? :(

Not to late. Waiting was an option as I never said when the deadline to post was. I may even let Bill E pick a new score. He and two others were the only ones to not pick Broncos/Seahawks. Why do y'all think?

New Score? What?

I had Den over Sea 21 7 or something like that.

Timmy Smith Seattle 27. Denver 24

Jerryskids Seattle 16 Denver 14

29 Guests Broncos 31 Hawks 34

Big Blue 06 Denver 28, Seattle 24

Shotsup Den 31 Hawks 21

Kutulu Denver 437, Seanttleco103.4

NorthernVike DEN 28 Sea 24

Bill E Den over SF 31 28

Drobeski Has no neck...chance

Tiki San Fran 31 - Denver 27

So Northernvike pretty much picked exactly the same winner and score as I did. How does that work?

So Northernvike pretty much picked exactly the same winner and score as I did. How does that work?

Haven't decided yet. I was thinking of putting a Popsicle stick just outside of the ant mound outside my front door. One end will have BB on it and the other NV. When an ant finds whichever end of it first, wins. All other tie breakers are acceptable and are gladly part of the Bunny Challenge.

Den 24 Seattle 14

I wonder if anyone is actually going to win this cluster fock at this point. :lol:

Doesn't get much better than this. :cheers:

bump

Food, this is a Bunny contest. Make up your own rules and hope for the best. Unless you step on my turf in which case I'll beat you with your own wheelchair. :cheers:

Your pick is needed sir. Just don't do anything stoopid.

Sweet. Denver 38 Seattle 28

Food, this is a Bunny contest. Make up your own rules and hope for the best. Unless you step on my turf in which case I'll beat you with your own wheelchair. :cheers:

:lol:

There's a twist to my contest. I'll wait to share. I promise you won't be dissapointed. The Super Bowl is before Mardi Gras. I ride in the biggest parade during carnival. There are many cameras. If you win, you'll win more than the best titty beads. And those titty beads Fawking rock. The flashing cup is worth the price of it all. :cheers:

• Like 1

There's a twist to my contest. I'll wait to share. I promise you won't be dissapointed. The Super Bowl is before Mardi Gras. I ride in the biggest parade during carnival. There are many cameras. If you win, you'll win more than the best titty beads. And those titty beads Fawking rock. The flashing cup is worth the price of it all. :cheers:

:pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Yous made your sign yet?

Not yet but I am contemplating my big move

If I win do I get to ride in the parade? If so I just declared you winner of my contest. :first:

If I win do I get to ride in the parade? If so I just declared you winner of my contest. :first:

If I ever win the lottery, all you Fawkers are riding. Would be the funnest float on the route. I can imagine it would be my last.

It won't be the Saints.

I can't get the scene out of my head where Wilson is lost at sea and Tom Hanks is sad. 9-18 will do that.

I've no intention of sticking with that number. An edit will be coming in at some point.