Sign in to follow this  
StopTalkingCheerleader

We made it to 5 years

So 30FBT and I have made it to 5 years, it feels like 10, and we've been together for 12. For our Anniversary I planned a trip to Denver for 3 days this weekend, no kids. It was suppose to be a surprise and I was going to tell him tomorrow before we fly out, but one of his idiot friends texted him and ruined the "surprise". Anyways... This is our first trip, solo, without the kids since getting married, and well needed. Maybe it's time for a threesome, or popping some X and going balls to the walls. I wonder what he is getting me... it better be good :thumbsup:

• Like 1

If you do the threesome, we want details when you come back. ;)

Also, congrats to you and 30FBT

:cheers:

You guys met on here, right?

No we met back in 2002. He posted here before me, but when we did long distance in 2004 for a year and a half and he was in Texas and I stayed in Colorado we used the forum to stay in touch, besides just the phone. Back then texting wasn't as popular or even around :-)

Thanks guys! Never knew marriage was so much work until I got married. I give props to all of the people that celebrate 20, 30, 50 years together!

Congrats. Also you should get away without the kids more than once every 5 years. :thumbsup:

Congrats, and if you go through with the three way idea I'd like to throw my hat into the ring. :wave:

Maybe it's time for a threesome, :thumbsup:

PM sent.

Also, congrats :cheers:

Congrats, and if you go through with the three way idea I'd like to throw my hat into the ring. :wave:

Something tells me it'd be two girls. ;)

Something different than your usual "threeway"?? by threeway i mean you using BOTH hands.

I am coming up on 20 years, she probably expects me to buy something... <_<

Something tells me it'd be two girls. ;)

That's what I was getting at, 30FBT can watch I guess or find a hooka bar in Colorado.

I won't be long.

Maybe it's time for a threesome, or popping some X and going balls to the walls. I wonder what he is getting me... it better be good :thumbsup:

I'm married now, so how about a 4some ;) :ninja:

I'm open for a 3-some with a Hot guy, although I'm thinking he would not feel the same. I would be leaning towards this: http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/starcrush.com/files/2013/05/channing-tatum-shirtless-6.jpg

He would probably lean towards this which I'm completely ok with too: http://www.hdwallpaperscool.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/scarlett-johansson-hot-wallpaper-hd-beautiful-Scarlett-Johansson-images-desktop.jpg

I'm open for a 3-some with a Hot guy, although I'm thinking he would not feel the same. I would be leaning towards this: http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/starcrush.com/files/2013/05/channing-tatum-shirtless-6.jpg

He would probably lean towards this which I'm completely ok with too: http://www.hdwallpaperscool.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/scarlett-johansson-hot-wallpaper-hd-beautiful-Scarlett-Johansson-images-desktop.jpg

I'm pretty sure you're on the wrong bored for either one of those. :(

Good enough. I'll meet you guys in Denver. Tell Mark to keep his paws off my junk.

From all of the pictures they've sent me they all look super hot to me :mellow:

:unsure:

From all of the pictures they've sent me they all look super hot to me :mellow:

OldMaid is just jealous because she can't get her borderline gay boyfriend of 8 years to pop the question.

OldMaid is just jealous because she can't get her borderline gay boyfriend of 8 years to pop the question.

I made out with a really hot guy once at a party... there was passion and lust... then his boyfriend showed up. I hate it when that happens :thumbsdown:

Congratulations and best wishes for many more!

so jealous she's resorted to pof :(

so jealous she's resorted to pof :(

POF?

I'm holding out for you, big boy. ;)

I'm married now, so how about a 4some ;) :ninja:

Big Pete!@#!

The man, the myth, the......legend. :pointstosky:

Are you taking him to Casa Bonita to celebrate?

If so, tell him to watch out for the gorilla.

Big Pete!@#!

The man, the myth, the......legend. :pointstosky:

In the flesh baby!!! lol

Are you taking him to Casa Bonita to celebrate?

If so, tell him to watch out for the gorilla.

OMG we've been there once for a friends 40th, holy sh!tty food. Very entertaining though.

Congratulations, we are celebrating our 40th this weekend at the Kentucky Derby.