Sign in to follow this  
'Survivor' "star" Caleb Bankston Crushed Between Two Train Cars...

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/25/caleb-bankston-dead-survivor-killed-train-derailed-crushed/

"Survivor" star Caleb Bankston was crushed to death by 2 rail cars when the train on which he was riding derailed ... TMZ has learned.

Bankston -- a contestant on "Survivor: Blood vs. Water" last year -- was checking on something in the small space between two of the cars when the train went off the tracks. Cops say the rear car slammed into the forward car ... with Bankston caught helplessly in between.

Since this is an industrial accident, Birmingham PD says the Federal Railroad Administration and the railway companys safety officer will conduct separate investigations.

So far, it is unknown what caused the derailment. We're told there was one other worker on the train at the time of the crash ... he was not injured.

eta:

I thought it was the other f@g that died. Colston

RIP Caleb :(

Yep.

Did, eddie really write this. He better hope there isn't Karma...crap, did I just bring bad Karma on me. :unsure:

Did, eddie really write this. He better hope there isn't Karma...crap, did I just bring bad Karma on me. :unsure:

there may not be Karma, but there sure is B!tches

Why does everyone hate Ed? :unsure:

So, he's no longer a Survivor then? Bummer.

Apparently, he sucked at life worse than he sucked at Survivor.

Why does everyone hate Ed? :unsure:

I don't hate Ed, opposite, in fact. Just think it's a rather douchey thing to have posted.

Aww fock... I had him confused with his partner Colton.

Now THAT would have been Karma.

Survivor 82 - Railyard.

I don't hate Ed, opposite, in fact. Just think it's a rather douchey thing to have posted.

I think Ed made the same mistake as I did... he probably was thinking about Colton... who played Survivor twice, and quit both times.

I think Ed made the same mistake as I did... he probably was thinking about Colton... who played Survivor twice, and quit both times.

:thumbsup:

Ed Zachary.

Biggest cvvnt of all time. Colston

Aww fock... I had him confused with his partner Colton.

Now THAT would have been Karma.

:thumbsup:

Survivor 82 - Railyard.

:D

Wasn't that episode 82 of Walking Dead?

Perfect place for the "posty" line...

Who?

Now, this is a legit use of this. Because that show has sucked for so long its a wonder any moron still watches it.

Survivor 103 - Flesh vs Steel... starring Boston Rob. Please watch

Awesome.... so some of you guys think Survivor sucks. Thanks for dropping in to share. :rolleyes:

Hey now. I don't think it totally sucks as much as they played it out. Could have been good as a once per year show.

I have nothing to validate this but the seasons themselves seem shorter now like they just try to cram it in and get on the the next season.

My parents are big watchers and every now and then I'll be on the phone with my mother and she will mention the reunion show is on that night and I'm like didn't that just start?

But hey. Boston rob is cool

Hey now. I don't think it totally sucks as much as they played it out. Could have been good as a once per year show.

I have nothing to validate this but the seasons themselves seem shorter now like they just try to cram it in and get on the the next season.

My parents are big watchers and every now and then I'll be on the phone with my mother and she will mention the reunion show is on that night and I'm like didn't that ###### just start?

But hey. Boston rob is cool

No, I think the seasons are pretty much the same length as they always were. The only change I can think of, is they stopped airing the stupid recap show that they always had before the finale.

Yes, it's an old show... and I get why some people stopped watching. But to their credit, they have consistently made changes to try and keep it fresh.

I've watched every single season since the beginning... and I'll prolly watch until it goes off the air. I guess I'm just a loyal loser. :(

I loved season 1. Gervis? The black dude? He was pretty sweet.

I loved season 1. Gervis? The black dude? He was pretty sweet.

He was one of the worst ever

He was one of the worst ever

Like anyone trusts your taste

Like anyone trusts your taste

In gay men? who better than me?

No, I think the seasons are pretty much the same length as they always were. The only change I can think of, is they stopped airing the stupid recap show that they always had before the finale.

Yes, it's an old show... and I get why some people stopped watching. But to their credit, they have consistently made changes to try and keep it fresh.

I've watched every single season since the beginning... and I'll prolly watch until it goes off the air. I guess I'm just a loyal loser. :(

+1

too bad he didn't have an immunity idol

Am I going to hell for laughing at this?