Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Great Time At Church Today

God looked down from Heaven, shook his head and weepedHis flock had gone astray, wolves mingling with sheepHe tried to save man once by sending down a sonBut the bastards nailed him up and laughed at what they'd doneYou gang raped mother nature, I love a virgins cryBlood poured from the earth she suffered and she diedRusty scissors still in hand you castrated father timeFeed his balls to the hounds that drink his like wineYou've taken all my precious giftsI gave unto you life from by breathBut you a product of my loveYour gratitude shown in my deathGod is deadGod is deadThe devil has taken your spiritKeeps it chained up in the nightTells you that evil is goodBut you, you will never see the lightBecause God is deadGod is deadGod is dead[incomprehensible]Eat his body drink his bloodThen we'll sing our song of loveYeah, now you come crawling on your hands and kneesYou beg for forgiveness suck me till I bleedAnd for your transgressions heretical blasphemyThe punishment is damnation you'll burn interminablyLook what you've done to natureAnd what you 've done to timeThere's no more room in HellYou sinners, you steal what is mineGod is deadGod is deadAnd now the dead walk the earthThere's nowhere to hideThe devil and his disciplesRejoice my suicideGod is deadGod is deadGod is deadGod is dead

apt.

Existing on damnation's edgeThe priest had never knownTo witness such a violent showOf power overthrownAngels fighting aimlesslyStill dying by the swordOur legions killing all in sightTo get the one called LordThe Gates of Hell lie waiting as you seeThere's no price to pay just follow meI can take your lost soul from the graveJesus knows your soul can not be savedCrucify the so called LordHe soon shall fall to meYour souls are damned your God has fellTo slave for me eternallyHell awaits...The Reaper guard's the darkened GatesThat Satan calls his homeDemons feed the furnace whereThe Dead are free to roamLonely children of the nightThere's seven ways to goEach leading to the burning holeThe Lucifer controlsPriests of Hades seek the sacred starSatan sees the answer lies not farZombies screaming souls cry out to youSatanic laws prevail your life is throughPray to the moon... when it is roundDeath with you shall then aboundWhat you seek... for can't be foundIn sea or sky or undergroundNow I have you deep inside my everlasting graspThe seven bloody Gates of HellIs where you'll live your lastWarriors from Hell's DomainWill bring you to your DeathThe flames of Hades burning strongYour soul shall never restThe Gates of Hell lie waiting as you seeThere's no price to pay just follow meI can take your lost soul from the graveJesus knows your soul can not be savedSacrifice the lives of all I know theySoon shall dieTheir souls are damned to rot in Helland keep the fire growing deep insideHell awaits...

I'm not lettin' kutulu have all the fun.

You're such an inspiration for the ways
That I'll never ever choose to be
Oh so many ways for me to show you
How the savior has abandoned you
###### your God
Your Lord and your Christ
He did this
Took all you had and
Left you this way
Still you pray, you never stray
Never taste of the fruit
You never thought to question why

It's not like you killed someone
It's not like you drove a hateful spear into his side
Praise the one who left you
Broken down and paralyzed
He did it all for you
He did it all for you

(So I had more fun at A Perfect Circle concert than at church, sue me)

I'm not lettin' kutulu have all the fun.

You're such an inspiration for the ways

That I'll never ever choose to be

Oh so many ways for me to show you

How the savior has abandoned you

###### your God

Your Lord and your Christ

He did this

Took all you had and

Left you this way

Still you pray, you never stray

Never taste of the fruit

You never thought to question why

It's not like you killed someone

It's not like you drove a hateful spear into his side

Praise the one who left you

Broken down and paralyzed

He did it all for you

He did it all for you

(So I had more fun at A Perfect Circle concert than at church, sue me)

Maynard James Keenan explains how the song is about his mother Judith Marie Keenan, who suffered a stroke and was restricted to a wheelchair for the rest of her life, yet still believed in Christianity.[1]

Since the conception of A Perfect Circle, the band had been associated closely with Keenan's main band, Tool. tool sucks. hearing the story about his mom totally explains his rebellion and blasphemy though. some people are drawn by god during difficulty, others are not. i feel for her.

the other stuff from kutulu is slayer nonsense...white supremacist nazi crazy...they just needed a venue to fight with their guitar strings in a non-musical way. drummer needed 2 bass drums so he could just stomp at a very high rate of speed without needing to be a drummer. playing up to white kids that didn't get off enough playing dungeons in the 80s.

“But ask the beasts, and they will teach you; the birds of the heavens, and they will tell you; or the bushes of the earth, and they will teach you; and the fish of the sea will declare to you. Who among all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind. Does not the ear test words as the palate tastes food?

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

"You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him will believeth in anything. - Hitchens 3:16”

Be easy my sons

But he wasn't talking bout coke and birds it was more like spoken word

Except he's really putting it down

And he explained the story about how blacks came from glory

And what we need to do in the game

Good due, bad night, right place, wrong time

In the blink of an eye his whole life changed

• Like 1

But he wasn't talking bout coke and birds it was more like spoken word

Except he's really putting it down

And he explained the story about how blacks came from glory

And what we need to do in the game

Good due, bad night, right place, wrong time

In the blink of an eye his whole life changed

I :wub: me some early Kanye.

The OathBy the symbols of the creatorI swear henceforth to beA faithful servant of his mostPuissant archangelThe Prince LuciferWhom the creator designated as his regentAnd Lord of this WorldI deny Jesus Christ...the decieverAnd I abjure the Christian faithHolding in contempt all of it's worksAs a being now possessed of a human bodyIn this world I swear to give my fullAllegiance to it's lawfull master,To worship him ourLord Satan and no otherIn the name of Satan, the ruler of EarthOpen wide the gates of HellAnd come forth from the abyssBy these names: Satan, Leviathan,Belial, LuciferI will kiss the goatI swear to give my mindMy body and soul unreservedlyTo the furtherance of ourLord Satan designsDo what thou wilt shall be theWhole of the lawAs it was at the beginningIs now and ever shall beWorld without end Amen

“But ask the beasts, and they will teach you; the birds of the heavens, and they will tell you; or the bushes of the earth, and they will teach you; and the fish of the sea will declare to you. Who among all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind. Does not the ear test words as the palate tastes food?

Job responds to his "friends" who have said nothing for 7 days, then throw in their 2 cents.

7 It came about after the Lord had spoken these words to Job, that the Lord said to Eliphaz the Temanite, “My wrath is kindled against you and against your two friends, because you have not spoken of Me what is right as My servant Job has. 8 Now therefore, take for yourselves seven bulls and seven rams, and go to My servant Job, and offer up a burnt offering for yourselves, and My servant Job will pray for you. For I will [a]accept him so that I may not do with you according to your folly, because you have not spoken of Me what is right, as My servant Job has.” 9 So Eliphaz the Temanite and Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite went and did as the Lord told them; and the Lord [b]accepted Job.

These creatures are serviceable to wicked men, and so they declare their prosperity. Ask the herds and the flocks to whom they belong, and they will tell you that such a robber, such an oppressor, is their owner: the fishes and fowls will tell you that they are served up to the tables, and feed the luxury, of proud sinners. The earth brings forth her fruits to them (Job_9:24), and the whole creation groans under the burden of their tyranny, Rom_8:20, Rom_8:22. Note, All the creatures which wicked men abuse, by making them the food and fuel of their lusts, will witness against them another day, Jam_5:3, Jam_5:4.

He resolves all into the absolute propriety which God has in all the creatures (Job_12:10): In whose hand is the soul of every living thing. All the creatures, and mankind particularly, derive their being from him, owe their being to him, depend upon him for the support of it, lie at his mercy, are under his direction and dominion and entirely at his disposal, and at his summons must resign their lives. All souls are his; and may he not do what he will with his own? The name Jehovah is used here (Job_12:9), and it is the only time that we meet with it in all the discourses between Job and his friends; for God was, in that age, more known by the name of Shaddai - the Almighty

fascinating to think that even beasts of the field will testify against wicked men.

2 of the great understandings from Job:

With what constancy he depends upon him: Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him, Job_13:15. This is a high expression of faith, and what we should all labour to come up to - to trust in God, though he slay us, that is, we must be well pleased with God as a friend even when he seems to come forth against us as an enemy, Job_23:8-10. We must believe that all shall work for good to us even when all seems to make against us, Jer_24:5. We must proceed and persevere in the way of our duty, though it cost us all that is dear to us in this world, even life itself, Heb_11:35. We must depend upon the performance of the promise when all the ways leading to it are shut up, Rom_4:18. We must rejoice in God when we have nothing else to rejoice in, and cleave to him, yea, though we cannot for the present find comfort in him. In a dying hour we must derive from him living comforts; and this is to trust in him though he slay us.

and

38 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind and said,

2 “Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge?

3 “Now gird up your loins like a man, And I will ask you, and you instruct Me!

4 “Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if youhave understanding,

5 Who set its measurements? Since you know. Or who stretched the line on it?

6 “On what were its bases sunk? Or who laid its cornerstone,

40 Then the Lord said to Job,

2 “Will the faultfinder contend with the Almighty? Let him who reproves God answer it.”

3 Then Job answered the Lord and said,

4 “Behold, I am insignificant; what can I reply to You? I lay my hand on my mouth.

5 “Once I have spoken, and I will not answer; even twice, and I will add nothing more.”

6 Then the Lord answered Job out of the storm and said,

7 “Now gird up your loins like a man; I will ask you, and you instruct Me.

8 “Will you really annul My judgment? Will you condemn Me that you may be justified?

14 “Then I will also confess to you, that your own right hand can save you.

11 Who has given to Me that I should repay him? Whatever is under the whole heaven is Mine.

42 Then Job answered the Lord and said,

2 “I know that You can do all things, and that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted.

3 ‘Who is this that hides counsel without knowledge?’ Therefore I have declared that which I did not understand, things too wonderful for me, which I did not know.”

4 ‘Hear, now, and I will speak; I will ask You, and You instruct me.’

5 “I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear; but now my eye sees You;

6 Therefore I retract, and I repent in dust and ashes.”

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

from Revelation 21. the difficulty really lies in having God call one a coward. the one above about Job, in it Job talks a bunch of smack talk to God for his trials and troubles. Job has been faithful his life long and a friend of God, then wonders what happened to the relationship when persecution arrives on the scene. God rebukes him for calling Him out. Then, in this in Revelation, we see God call out the cowards who wouldn't believe in order that they might fulfill their own self-ish desires and lusts...cowards for not having the nutsack to stand where Job stood.

Their misery helps to illustrate the glory and blessedness of the saints, and the distinguishing goodness of God towards them, Rev_21:8. Here observe, (1.) The sins of those who perish, among which are first mentioned their cowardliness and unbelief. The fearful lead the van in this black list. They durst not encounter the difficulties of religion, and their slavish fear proceeded from their unbelief; but those who were so dastardly as not to dare to take up the cross of Christ, and discharge their duty to him, were yet so desperate as to run into all manner of abominable wickedness - murder, adultery, sorcery, idolatry, and lying. (2.) Their punishment: They have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. [1.] They could not burn at a stake for Christ, but they must burn in hell for sin. [2.] They must die another death after their natural death; the agonies and terrors of the first death will consign them over to the far greater terrors and agonies of eternal death, to die and to be always dying. [3.] This misery will be their proper part and portion, what they have justly deserved, what they have in effect chosen, and what they have prepared themselves for by their sins. Thus the misery of the damned will illustrate the blessedness of those that are saved, and the blessedness of the saved will aggravate the misery of those that are damned.

"You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."

Deut. 13 “If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, 2 and the sign or the wonder comes true, concerning which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods (whom you have not known) and let us serve them,’ 3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams; for the Lord your God is testing you to find out if you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 You shall follow the Lord your God and fear Him; and you shall keep His commandments, listen to His voice, serve Him, and cling to Him. 5 But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has counseled rebellion against the Lord your God who brought you from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, to seduce you from the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So you shall purge the evil from among you.

6 “If your brother, your mother’s son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods’ (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, 7 of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end), 8 you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him. 9 But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the Lord your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

This is called putting away the evil. There is no way of removing the guilt but by removing the guilty; if such a criminal be not punished, those that should punish him make themselves responsible. And thus the mischief must be put away; the infection must be kept from spreading by cutting off the gangrened limb, and putting away the mischief-makers. such Dangerous diseases as these must be taken in time.

It is the policy of the tempter to send his solicitations by the hand of those whom we love, whom we least suspect of any ill design upon us, and whom we are desirous to please and apt to conform ourselves to. The enticement here is supposed to come from a brother or child that are near by nature, from a wife or friend that are near by choice, and are to us as our own souls, Deu_13:6. Satan tempted Adam by Eve and Christ by Peter.

The death he must die was that which was looked upon among the Jews as the severest of all deaths. He must be stoned: and his accusation written is that he has sought to thrust thee away, by a kind of violence, from the Lord they God, Deu_13:10. Those are certainly our worst enemies that would thrust us from God, our best friend; and whatever draws us to sin, separates between us and God, is a design upon our life, and to be resented accordingly, And, lastly, here is the good effect of this necessary execution (Deu_13:11): All Israel shall hear and fear. They ought to hear and fear; for the punishment of crimes committed is designed in terrorem - to terrify, and so to prevent their repetition.

The OathBy the symbols of the creatorI swear henceforth to beA faithful servant of his mostPuissant archangelThe Prince LuciferWhom the creator designated as his regentAnd Lord of this WorldI deny Jesus Christ...the decieverAnd I abjure the Christian faithHolding in contempt all of it's worksAs a being now possessed of a human bodyIn this world I swear to give my fullAllegiance to it's lawfull master,To worship him ourLord Satan and no otherIn the name of Satan, the ruler of EarthOpen wide the gates of HellAnd come forth from the abyssBy these names: Satan, Leviathan,Belial, LuciferI will kiss the goatI swear to give my mindMy body and soul unreservedlyTo the furtherance of ourLord Satan designsDo what thou wilt shall be theWhole of the lawAs it was at the beginningIs now and ever shall beWorld without end Amen

mercifully fated for hiatus.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

the story of Nicodemus, a ruler and teacher of the Pharisees, the keepers of the mosaic law. there were none more righteous than the pharisees and Nicodemus was the teacher of the teachers.

he comes to see jesus at night, when his comrades cannot see his dealings, for he is afraid that he will not enter heaven. he has seen the miracles and heard the teachings, and nicodemus knows there is a problem with his religion. he asks how to do it, and jesus says "you must be born again...of the spirit." he wonders how can a grown man enter a womb and be born again.

but could not imagine how a Jew, a Pharisee, could ever better himself by being born again; he therefore thinks, if he must be born again, it must be of her that bore him first. They that are proud of their first birth are hardly brought to a new birth.

Joh 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

The author of this blessed change, and who it is that works it. To be born again is to be born of the Spirit, Joh_3:5-8. The change is not wrought by any wisdom or power of our own, but by the power and influence of the blessed Spirit of grace.

just as you had no influence or power or ability to help in your first birth, you also have no influence or ability in your second.

so, we come to this passage the whole world knows because of the rainbow hair guy on MNF with the John 3:16 sign. "whosoever believeth in him will have eternal life."

the great gospel message, that he didn't come to condemn, but to save.

Joh 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: (this was the serpent on the pole the israelites were to look up to when they had been bitten by the snakes, and they would be healed of their bites. it is the symbol of medical services now.)

Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (the symbol given to moses is now the son of god on the cross to give eternal life to those who believe).

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

so, how does one believe?

John 6

37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 39 This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. 40 For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.”

43 Jesus answered and said to them, “Do not grumble among yourselves. 44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught of God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me. 46 Not that anyone has seen the Father, except the One who is from God; He has seen the Father. 47 Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes has eternal life.

63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life. 64 But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who it was that wouldbetray Him. 65 And He was saying, For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father.”

This is like a dance off for preachers !

:banana:

Last night, my crew and I were dance battling to save a local rec center.

-Avery from Dog with a Blog

(i have a 10 yr old)

Romans 1:1

chosen, called and separated...from rabbi of the leadership to servant....to the gentiles, no less....the very ones he was guilty of persecuting. who can make a better messenger of the inability to keep the jewish laws than the chief of the law-keepers.

chosen, called and separated...from rabbi of the leadership to servant....to the gentiles, no less....the very ones he was guilty of persecuting. who can make a better messenger of the inability to keep the jewish laws than the chief of the law-keepers.

ummmm thats not what is says :dunno:

ummmm thats not what is says :dunno:

Rom 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

is exactly what it says.

there's always fun to be had knowing what's in and around it.