Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

So who's the BAL RB to own now?

Pierce. They benched him for one fumble. Coach needs to pull his head out.

I'm an ex-Rice owner and I don't know that there will be any back really worth owning. Pierce is not good at pass catching or pass protection so he has to be replaced in all hurry-up and 3rd down offense. Forsett isn't big enough to be the full time guy. You end up with an RBBC in a relatively poor offense. That is not the recipe for fantasy success.

Spiller could be a great addition to the Ravens. Wasn't there a rumor earlier that Buffalo was trying to deal him?

Meant to say Ravens.

Pierce is just awful .

Seriously ... How different from a rookie Ray Rice is Seastrunk? I doubt he has any value in redraft this year but ... Ravens have an open spot.

Baltimore is on the coast ... Seastrunk ...I dunno, sounds like a good match to me.

And in regards to the "one week wonder" stuff people are saying about Hurns ... go ahead and get him. He's gonna be a great matchup based flex guy, even if Cecil comes back as the #1 and remains healthy.

Apparently the kid has done nothing but impress, from day one .... reminds me a lot of when I saw Victor Cruz just destroy, skill wise all these first and second round WRs drafted to help Eli. Manningham, etc. Nobody expected him to be as good as he was ... well besides me, i watched Victor Cruz's 3 TD preseason game live. It was like a video game, they could not cover Cruz. Two or maybe it was even three different QBs .... Cruz was like a dog with a frisbee. Some dogs can chase that thing down and nab it out of the air, in amazing ways that can't be taught.

I dunno ... seems like a valid comparison to me, this kid is breaking out, and giving the top draft pick Lee, a run for his money.

Great flex going forward, WR2 upside if Shorts' hammy lingers.

PS Name 3 rookie WRs that scored 3 TDs in a preseason game. Cruz is one. Name the other two, in recent history.

What about that Lorenzo Taliaferro rookie they have? Any homer know anything about him? FBI way Forsett keeps that job and Pierce is so bad he hasn't been able to keep the job they have been spoon feeding him for almost two years now

i have a feeling Baltimore is going to implode. This situation with Rice is bigger than football, it's got the whole country in an uproar, and there's a magnifying glass on the baltimore organization along with the league. There also seems to be some dissension among the ranks, with the way harbaugh was thrown out there alone yesterday, everyone asking where was ozzie or the owner, etc. They are not a great offensive team to begin with, but this madness is really going to weigh on them heavily. Personally, you can likely get the ass end of a rbbs on many other teams and feel more comfortable than rolling out forsett or pierce. Stay away...

Forsett looked good against a tough defense and has experience in kubiaks offense... no one thinks he may keep the job long term and be a solid #3 fantasy back?

Forsett looked good against a tough defense and has experience in kubiaks offense... no one thinks he may keep the job long term and be a solid #3 fantasy back?

Dude is almost 29, been in the league 6 years, and all of a sudden he is going to blossom into a workhorse back? Anything' possible but those are the reasons folks aren't high on Forsett.

Dude is almost 29, been in the league 6 years, and all of a sudden he is going to blossom into a workhorse back? Anything' possible but those are the reasons folks aren't high on Forsett.

Oh I wouldn't call him a workhorse back, just wondering if enough opportunity is there to make him a fantasy rb3.

Rashad Jennings is 29 as well and based on having little tread on his tires, he was a popular mid round pick in redrafts based on his opportunity

He definitely has a shot and he looked way better than Pierce. I don't know if I'd trot him out Thursday, but I would prefer to have Forsett. Better suited to at least be the pass catching back with some carries no matter what happens with Pierce.

dude it's classic FF message board fodder. On next week's docket, the 4th rb in SF, now that James is gone. Lot of upside!

Rinse/repeat...

the Baltimore O is muff cabbage. Rice was a stud for a couple of years and even he fell off last year. Pierce is garbage. Flacco is muff cabbage. Anyone that has to rely on one of the 2 scrub rbs in baltimore will not win anything in FF this year...

HTH

The Ravens are a mess. I doubt you will see any trades while they are in full defense condition. I'll throw Felix Jones into the mix.

As a Stacy owner would love if the Rams offered him to the Ravens and rolled with Cunningham.

As a jerrick mckinnon and knile davis owner i think the ravens, chiefs, and vikings will make a three way trade to send AP and charles to the ravens.