Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Doug Martin practices without limitations

by Larry Hartstein | CBSSports.com
(36 mins ago) Buccaneers running back Doug Martin, who has missed two straight games with a knee injury, "showed no limitations" during practice Monday, reports the Tampa Bay Times. He appears set to return for Week 4 at Pittsburgh.

Martin's only real limitation is that he sucks, an issue that is not directly related to his injury status.

• Like 1

I will be starting him with confidence.

Cmon man, at least have a little reservation. A team that cant move the ball or win games just doent put their rb in good situations enough to be too confident.

That Bobby Rainey hype train is about to jump track straight into a ravine.

Martin is playing the Steelers def this week . Last I saw they can't stop the run or anything else . If I have Martin and he is good to go I,would flex him

• Like 1

Martin's only real limitation is that he sucks, an issue that is not directly related to his injury status.

I don't think he sucks...but I think that team is a mess.

Faak. I should have picked up Donald Brown in my big money league instead of Rainey. He did lose 2 fumbles, but I don't remember him being a fumbler. The dude just brings a spark to that team that Martin doesn't have. Maybe I will try to trade for Martin just so I have the starter for that team. Probably offer up Harvin.

Martin is playing the Steelers def this week . Last I saw they can't stop the run or anything else . If I have Martin and he is good to go I,would flex him

Sooooo, you didn't watch SNF last week then.

:doublethumbsup:

+17

I was offered Martin and Rainey for Brown and Ertz (or Asiata). I am likely to decline. More faith in Brown and Asiata for ROS

No way I'm starting Martin or Rainey this week. Gonna let it play out, and hopefully there will be some resolution going into week 5. I still think Martin is the clear cut #1 going forward, but it seems like things can change on a weekly basis with TB.

Rainey needs to be owned. Let's see what happens over the next 2-3 weeks, but you just don't drop a guy that got that many touches 2 straight weeks for the hell of it.

Beware - the steelers just resigned Harrison. You know that move of desperation means their d sucks

Beware - the steelers just resigned Harrison. You know that move of desperation means their d sucks

... only because Dirt Winston and Andy Russel failed their physicals.

Anyone dare to use Martin this week?

:dunno:

Steelers D allowing 5.5 RPC this year

we don't even know if it's his job fulltime or if he'll split with rainey...wait and see for this week...

we don't even know if it's his job fulltime or if he'll split with rainey...wait and see for this week..

those in large leagues don't have this luxury.

With Gio on a bye, it's pick two: Martin/K Davis/T Gerhart for me.

Lots of muddy situations there. If Martin is playing - or even splitting time with Fumbles-Rainey (yes, still upset my claim didn't get him), I start Dougie and pray.

those in large leagues don't have this luxury.

With Gio on a bye, it's pick two: Martin/K Davis/T Gerhart for me.

Lots of muddy situations there. If Martin is playing - or even splitting time with Fumbles-Rainey (yes, still upset my claim didn't get him), I start Dougie and pray.

i hear that. I'm just saying, the dudes on here that make stuff up one way or another to support their preconceived notions about players is boring as . Yes Martin will be back to main back! No it's Rainey's job! No it'll be a rbbc. No one knows, stop wasting time with stupid like that...

Lovey is new to TB, he has no loyalties to Martin. Who knows what he's thinking?

No matter what happens, you have to assume Rainey will get 30 to 40% of the action, minimum and play 3rd downs

I'm starting charles and khiry this week over martin and Ivory. Steelers may be giving up 5.5 ypc but that's out of martins range. I read 13% of martins Pts or yds came in that one raiders game. I don't trust martin this week and I need time to see how he will play

Lovey is new to TB, he has no loyalties to Martin. Who knows what he's thinking?

No matter what happens, you have to assume Rainey will get 30 to 40% of the action, minimum and play 3rd downs

is this true? you think splitting caries (sort of) is in order? Why? it's OK if it's just a gut feeling.

But as pooh alluded to... too many posters already have their minds made of on what the WANT to happen - and they just post crap to push/support what they HOPE happens.

I want some real analysis.

Does Anyone actually follow this team? Can any homers provide insight here?

Sooooo, you didn't watch SNF last week then.

:doublethumbsup:

I don't see how last SNF proves the Steelers can stop the run. The Panthers don't have a decent RB and abandoned the run once the game got away in the second half.

panthers are about as competent at running the ball as Floyd Mayweather is at reading...

• Like 1

is this true? you think splitting caries (sort of) is in order? Why? it's OK if it's just a gut feeling.

But as pooh alluded to... too many posters already have their minds made of on what the WANT to happen - and they just post crap to push/support what they HOPE happens.

I want some real analysis.

Does Anyone actually follow this team? Can any homers provide insight here?

I am doing what I do best and throwing poo at the wall.

My guess is as good as any

• Like 1

The Panthers don't have a decent RB and abandoned the run once the game got away in the second half.

The same could be said about the Bucs this week.

Doug is my flex if Roddy is out again this week (unlikely). Otherwise I have much more confidence in Asiata and Vereen (PPR) as my RBs over the muddled TB situation.