Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 11 F.U. thread

Well, Brees apparently has become Alex Smith. Afraid to throw the ball down the field even when down 17 points. FML.........serves me right for taking this focking bum the year the Saints decide to become a rushing team.

Gah!! Sick to my stomach that I sat Marshall today. Was going to switch him in at the last minute, too - but ran out of time.

Oh me of little faith. :(

Nice comeback Cam you racist motherfocker. Throw the focking ball to Olsen you d!ck. You're not in Ferguson

:lol:

Down by 17 with 2 minutes left. Saints hand off and Cadet fumbles. Is this for real? Sean Payton can go fock himself. Thanks for the effort Jimmy Graham. Always happy to get 5 pts from you

Your name is Marshall and you sat him? why would u sit him?

Cutler, ankle, snow, MIN defense...you name it. I should've known better, though. Damn it. I saw a shot of him warming up right before kickoff with the snow softly swirling about him, and he looked fantastic. Raced to change my lineup, but it was already locked.

As it turns out, he would've been the game-changer for me. Serves me right, I guess.

*le sigh*

Strange how week in and week out it's all the same posters with the most posts in these FU threads.

Just sayin

Nice comeback Cam you racist motherfocker. Throw the focking ball to Olsen you d!ck. You're not in Ferguson

:thumbsup:

3 more passes to Benjamin on the final drive. Thanks. You make Holder and Farakan proud Cam. Hopefully Olsen 'accidentally' misses a block that gets your knee blown out next game

Jordy gets caught from behind. Unreal. Just not my week (or year).

Oh, and after suffering weeks and weeks of zeros from Michael Floyd, he decides to catch a tD the week i drop him! Fock this sh!t

F u to any kicker I pick up. Mine today got me a -1

How do you get a negative number with a friggin kicker.

Thanks Kai Forbath, you stink missing two FGs.

Dang!!!

Rodgers missed a wide open Cobb going across the field! Darn his man crush on Nelson!! :mad:

Dang!!!

Rodgers missed a wide open Cobb going across the field! Darn his man crush on Nelson!! :mad:

Going vs Cobb that gave me heart attach

I'm fuxking having the week of all weeks for picks so everyone.

I want to physically pummel Michael Floyd.

Yup. Had him in my lineup all year and dropped him for Mathews this week. Thanks you POS!

• Like 1

FU to michael floyd. I traded him and he will use this game to blow the fock up. 140 yards on 5 catches for 2tds.

well he has the 2 td part down. What a useless focker.

Another solid FU to the sandwich-hocking phoney...RG3andOut. I hope Jared goes on another food-binge and eats you.

• Like 1

I'm fuxking having the ###### week of all ###### weeks for picks so ###### everyone.

You could copy and paste that in every week my man by looking at your predictions :banana:

Another solid FU to the sandwich-hocking phoney...RG3andOut. I hope Jared goes on another food-binge and eats you.

hahahahahahaha

Oh that's fantastic :first:

This Lions/Cards game is hilarious. I think we are on 12 flags on Detroit, 0 on Arizona.

Followed by the refs spotting the ball a yard short on a 3rd down inside the 10. Booth won't review. Lions are getting boned (they definitely commit more penalties, but this is hilariously one-sided).

They reviewed, they kept the bad spot. Hahaha.

Another Green Bay game over at halftime with Rogers most likely sitting for most of the 4th quarter :cry: :cry: :cry:

Not before rendering my RB and K irrelevant (McCoy/Prater for the L).

Another Green Bay game over at halftime with Rogers most likely sitting for most of the 4th quarter :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hear ya. That PI in the endzone hurt.

This Lions/Cards game is hilarious. I think we are on 12 flags on Detroit, 0 on Arizona.

Followed by the refs spotting the ball a yard short on a 3rd down inside the 10. Booth won't review. Lions are getting boned (they definitely commit more penalties, but this is hilariously one-sided).

They reviewed, they kept the bad spot. Hahaha.

They should try not committing penalties. :wave:

On the spot, agree that he got farther than the 10. The question was if he got far enough to get the first down; not sure it was conclusive.

They should try not committing penalties. :wave:

On the spot, agree that he got farther than the 10. The question was if he got far enough to get the first down; not sure it was conclusive.

I definitely don't disagree on the Lions' committing plenty of penalties, but it has been laughable. The illegal contact penalty against Floyd was amusing. On at least two occasions, the Arizona LT had his arms extended while pulling on the DE's jersey to keep him from reaching Stanton, but somehow that wasn't blindingly obvious to the officials.

Let's be honest, the biggest FU of the day has to go to the azzhole Aint's fan that stole the ball off the hot blonde in the Cincy jersey. What a focking douchemissle. hopefully next game a field goal drills him in his ugly face

• Like 1