Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Ya'll must really be some angry motherfockers...

In real life, to constantly be picking at each other constantly in every thread. It's seriously focking wild how much you guys (same guys) fight like high school girls on here. Same sh!t over and over and over.

Are you fockers seriously that miserible? :huh:

I really don't understand how you can give a fock about the other posters comment to be snarky at every turn.

A for instance. I dig Worms on here. He's a interwebs buddy o mine I think. Do I agree with him politically or socially on most things it seems? Big fat no, but meh... thats just Worms bein Worms. I still dig that cat. :dunno:

I just can't fathom the energy/time several of you spend at each others throats. It seriously baffles me.

Sometimes I just wanna shake the sh!t outta of all of you and say "FOCK, GROW UP!"

But meh... carry on.

I am happier than I have ever been in my entire life with my kid being almost ten months old. So not all of us are super shitty in the real world. I know I know rats ass.

I'm going to the Fighting Sioux game tonight and I'm wearing a hoodie with your picture on it. Get to sit in a luxury box too. Go Sioux!

I am happier than I have ever been in my entire life with my kid being almost ten months old. So not all of us are super shitty in the real world. I know I know rats ass.

You also seem to have shed your ultra liberal views on life and stuff.

Good for you :cheers:

You also seem to have shed your ultra liberal views on life and stuff.

Good for you :cheers:

I still lean liberal but sometimes the pc bullshitt just gets to me.

I'm going to the Fighting Sioux game tonight and I'm wearing a hoodie with your picture on it. Get to sit in a luxury box too. Go Sioux!

Sioux Suck!

:D

In real life, to constantly be picking at each other constantly in every thread. It's seriously focking wild how much you guys (same guys) fight like high school girls on here. Same sh!t over and over and over.

Are you fockers seriously that miserible? :huh:

I really don't understand how you can give a fock about the other posters comment to be snarky at every turn.

A for instance. I dig Worms on here. He's a interwebs buddy o mine I think. Do I agree with him politically or socially on most things it seems? Big fat no, but meh... thats just Worms bein Worms. I still dig that cat. :dunno:

I just can't fathom the energy/time several of you spend at each others throats. It seriously baffles me.

Sometimes I just wanna shake the sh!t outta of all of you and say "FOCK, GROW UP!"

But meh... carry on.

you do realize the worms is one of those guys that will remember a thread that he disagreed with from 3 years ago and bring it up three years later in an entirely unrelated thread? To me that is the epitome of an Internet

like to your case obviously I'm not a big fan of cops who gang up on people and bully them and kill them and get away with it.

but if you make a post aboutMark Sanchez, or Ellen DeGeneres for war the Toyota prism or what the f*** ever, that's entirely different world to me. And I don't throw out well yeah but you're a filthy f****** cop. Worms is that kind of guy

honestly, the memory on some of these guys to bring back threads from a year or even longer ago, really? Get a f****** life.

honestly, the memory on some of these guys to bring back threads from a year or even longer ago, really? Get a f****** life.

True dat! :headbanger:

you do realize the worms is one of those guys that will remember a thread that he disagreed with from 3 years ago and bring it up three years later in an entirely unrelated thread? To me that is the epitome of an Internet ######

Can you give an example?

so now suddenly you can post a partial post. Lol.

Was on my iphone before; on my laptop now.

Anyway, how about that example?

It's a traler park mentality. Without the tornado. And lawyer wanting to do what's inevitable when you live in a trailer park.

I have a freakish memory. I remember crap I read and hear forever.

Now I rarely remember who said it.

Please stop trying to ruin the geek club OP, its what makes it fun. Its like a forum version of a reality show.

When did mmm...beer become such a phag?

AND This