Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

oh crap it's on now. 2 cops assassinated

But this is where we are today. Wonder why.

rare random act of violence by an obviously mentally unstable man

Now the protestors don't want police to use deadly force even when someone points an actual gun at cops.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-officer-missouri-shot-killed-man-pulled-gun-084531706.html

he was a gentle gunman and career criminal. The evil racist oppressor cop should have offered him a smile and a hug when he pointed the gun at him.

But this is where we are today. Wonder why.

Because there are stupid people in this world no matter who is in the WH?

They were interviewing some fatass Gorilla (sister, mother, whatever) of the murderer and said "He didn't get the help he needed!" As if society is just supposed to randomly step up and do so. Why the fock didn't you GET him the help he needed? Nergoes almost never step up for their "troubled" family members. Hell, even Chris Rock jokes about it. There was just such a focking air of entitlement to this gorilla, like it wasn't her fault, it wasn't his fault, it was WHITEY's fault that 2 innocents got shot by this murderous thug.

They were interviewing some fatass Gorilla (sister, mother, whatever) of the murderer and said "He didn't get the help he needed!" As if society is just supposed to randomly step up and do so. Why the fock didn't you GET him the help he needed? Nergoes almost never step up for their "troubled" family members. Hell, even Chris Rock jokes about it. There was just such a focking air of entitlement to this gorilla, like it wasn't her fault, it wasn't his fault, it was WHITEY's fault that 2 innocents got shot by this murderous thug.

racist slurs are cool

racist slurs are cool

Gorilla or Nergoe?

Because she looks exactly like a Gorilla. And, I'd call a large fatass wop a big gorilla too. But, I guess only black people can be offended these days... :nono:

Gorilla or Nergoe?

Because she looks exactly like a Gorilla. And, I'd call a large fatass wop a big gorilla too. But, I guess only black people can be offended these days... :nono:

We have been over how negroe is perceived...and you can claim you would call anyone that...but you know the exact reaction you were going for with using gorilla and negroe. You were hoping someone would comment on it...weren't you?

And yes...if she was blaming it on society...she is a moron. Much better ways of saying it than using terms that have typically been racially charged...again, I suspect that was your intent.

We have been over how negroe is perceived...and you can claim you would call anyone that...but you know the exact reaction you were going for with using gorilla and negroe. You were hoping someone would comment on it...weren't you?

Actually, I couldn't give a shiit about anyone's comments on specific verbiage. I think it's moronic that black skin is a license not to be offended. I think Siragusa and Sapp both look like Gorillas. I was insulting the fat biitch - period.

And again, when the UNCF changes its name, I'll re-think the word nergoe.

The real point being is her entirely stupid (and typical) sense of entitlement that she by her own admission became estranged from the murderer, but just figured somebody ELSE should have gotten him the "help he needed".

And yes...if she was blaming it on society...she is a moron. Much better ways of saying it than using terms that have typically been racially charged...again, I suspect that was your intent.

The dude lives off his mom's dollar, drinking himself into oblivion. I say let him toss out some racial slurs if he wants to - poor fella doesn't have anything but his skin color to feel good about in life :(

The dude lives off his mom's dollar, drinking himself into oblivion. I say let him toss out some racial slurs if he wants to - poor fella doesn't have anything but his skin color to feel good about in life :(

No doubt...he is welcome to toss out those slurs...but to pretend he didn't mean them racially is just flat out stupid.

No doubt...he is welcome to toss out those slurs...but to pretend he didn't mean them racially is just flat out stupid.

This

Now do you guys see what happens when loose cigarette peddlers are allowed to roam the streets unstrangled?

We have been over how negroe is perceived...

You have been over how Racists perceive the word Negro. Martin Luther King, Jr. refers to his own race as "Negro" in his famous 1963 speech I Have a Dream.

It's obvious from the Redskins thread you are clueless when it comes to context, no need to keep reinforcing it bro

You have been over how Racists perceive the word Negro. Martin Luther King, Jr. refers to his own race as "Negro" in his famous 1963 speech I Have a Dream.

Yeah...its just the racists.:rolleyes:

Keep that old man head in the sand phurfur.

I'm new around here but I really like the personal attacks. Can you elaborate on this wiffleball guys drinking and living with mom, or is that just a generic internet slam? I notice he posts a lot and it would be more enjoyable if I had the correct info on him . I have giants fan info, but I need to catch up on all the players. Thanks

Because there are stupid people in this world no matter who is in the WH?

Where did I refer to whose in the White House?

Where did I refer to whose in the White House?

I didn't claim you did.

You said...wonder why. I game my reason, whats yours?

I didn't claim you did.

You said...wonder why. I game my reason, whats yours?

I haven't seen someone so koi, since giantsfan posted a pic of his fish. :rolleyes:

Yes, I know you are going to say i'm stalking you or some other dumbfuck thing but, I've done my best to ignore your ass but you don't make it easy.

Happy new year, hack. :wave:

I haven't seen someone so koi, since giantsfan posted a pic of his fish. :rolleyes:

Yes, I know you are going to say i'm stalking you or some other dumbfuck thing but, I've done my best to ignore your ass but you don't make it easy.

Happy new year, hack. :wave:

What did my post have to do with you?

Nor was there anything hack about it.

Enjoy your new year too biotch.

What did my post have to do with you?

Nor was there anything hack about it.

Enjoy your new year too biotch.

:cheers: