Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

oh crap it's on now. 2 cops assassinated

Seriously, fock you pieces of sh!t. Really, talking like I'd be okay with cop killers?

Fock you bunny, I hope you drown in a pool of your drunken vomit tonight.

And fock you too Doyle, I hope some dimwit busts you over the head with a kaiser blade.

Who's Doyle? :dunno:

Well... this thread took a nasty turn.

Possibly for the better.

Also, happy birfday :)

Well... this thread took a nasty turn.

There's a lot of sh!t I'll put up...insinuations that I would ever condone cop killing isn't one of them.

Beyond low

There's a lot of sh!t I'll put up...insinuations that I would ever condone cop killing isn't one of them.

Beyond low

I would hope that no one really feels that way. Just an attempt to ruffle your feathers, I'm guessing.

I would hope that no one really feels that way. Just an attempt to ruffle your feathers, I'm guessing.

Well it fockin worked :mad:

Seriously, fock you pieces of sh!t. Really, talking like I'd be okay with cop killers?

And fock you too Doyle, I hope some dimwit busts you over the head with a kaiser blade.

Was just wondering about your thoughts leading up to this inevitable outcome by those that defend these pieces of Fawking excrement. You wish my death and avoid the question of their actions? Classic!

The next time you want to throw around the race baiting BS you so enjoy, remember this thread. You are no different from them. You hide in your love of humanity but show your true colors when called on it.

You've relegated yourself to Immensamind status by yore above post. Sad sack of sh!t you've become wouldn't you say?

I'd respond kindly but that would drag me down to your level. Merry Christmad brother. :cheers:

Was just wondering about your thoughts leading up to this inevitable outcome by those that defend these pieces of Fawking excrement. You wish my death and avoid the question of their actions? Classic!

The next time you want to throw around the race baiting BS you so enjoy, remember this thread. You are no different from them. You hide in your love of humanity but show your true colors when called on it.

You've relegated yourself to Immensamind status by yore above post. Sad sack of sh!t you've become wouldn't you say?

I'd respond kindly but that would drag me down to your level. Merry Christmad brother. :cheers:

Fock you Bunny. You're really a piece of sh!t. Why don't you keep drinking yourself to death, great way to do right by your wife and daughter :cheers:

And on a lighter note, I'll refrain from letting Mike see how big a Fawking sh!t you are by showing your true colors.

You stepped up to the plate and showed your true colors.tomight my friend. I'll sleep on my back tonight just for you.

And on a lighter note, I'll refrain from letting Mike see how big a Fawking sh!t you are by showing your true colors.

You stepped up to the plate and showed your true colors.tomight my friend. I'll sleep on my back tonight just for you.

I don't know what that's supposed to mean, and I don't give a sh!t. If you're threatening to report me like a little b!tch, then go ahead and do it. Anyone who reads the thread will see that you accused me of condoning cop killing. So fock you and I meant every focking word in here

Fock you Bunny. You're really a piece of sh!t. Why don't you keep drinking yourself to death, great way to do right by your wife and daughter :cheers:

You and Immensamind need a room. Two of the same. Big Fawking heads with little d!cks trying hard to make a difference being tough guys.

You talk a good game worms. Game you play is here and it's not good. For you.

Hands up bro!

If by "showed my true colors" you meant "refused to stand by while a drunken assh0le accused me of condoning cop killing", then you're g0ddamn right I did :thumbsup:

Ahh look at the leftist fools in defense mode....your phony outrage and support of the phony cops hate blacks outrage are the cause of this.

Your chickens are coming home to roost, fools.

Wake the fock up, you are the WRONG side,...every focking time.

If by "showed my true colors" you meant "refused to stand by while a drunken assh0le accused me of condoning cop killing", then you're g0ddamn right I did :thumbsup:

Never accused you of condoning cop killing. Go back stoopid.

You did however have sympathy with those who have sympathetic views to the protesters. What did you think was going to happen? Love taps?

But your nothing better than Immensamind. Wishing death or physical violence is who you are. You're the man. Internet tough guys rule.

Your thoughts?

How is this equating that you condone cop killing? This question was based on your assertions in the political protest threads.

You're all for free assembly and speech....sort of. Does or do the organizers who proclaim it have any responsibility with these deaths? And if not, do the people on the right (tea party) have responsibility for their beliefs when the outcome is like the one we see today?

WTF is wrong with you Bunny ?? asking Wormy his thoughts on this awful sutuation here in Brooklyn is CLEARLY accusing him if condoning cop killing.

:rolleyes:

Pretty low class move by KSB. Every time I think he's hit a new low he surprises me

Sarcasm is a way to ridicule how stupid something is by stating it in a sarcastic way. My comment wasn't celebrating two cops deaths, it was the opposite. It was ridiculing those who think the way I stated. Was it dooshey? Maybe, but it was being dooshey towards those protesting against cops and those who support these race baiters. I'm sorry that offended you and your cop hating brethren. Wait, actually I'm not. All you cop hating, untruths spewing, criminal defending, professional protesting idiots can go to hell. :)

WTF is wrong with you Bunny ?? asking Wormy his thoughts on this awful sutuation here in Brooklyn is CLEARLY accusing him if condoning cop killing.

:rolleyes:

Not directly, No. But race baiting has consequences. All the people who refuse to understand that "hands up don't shoot" is a focking lie started this stuff. All the people that aren't peacefully protesting but support those chanting cop hating rhetoric, breaking laws protesting like trespassing on public property and stopping highways started this crap.

It is only a matter of time before some family driving home has to slam on breaks to stop because these arseholes were standing in the middle of a highway and get rear ended by a tractor trailer. It is only a matter of time before one of these trespassing protesters gets in the face and yells at the wrong person just trying to shop for Christmas and something does down. AND it was just a matter of time before some crazy focker would listen too and take the race bait from all those spewing it on TV and in these protests and commit violence against cops.

Worms, you should prolly take a break. Go enjoy your steak with giantsfan and relax for the day. :cheers:

Hey, when protesting something it's best to be disruptive and break laws. It's all bout getting your point across. Sometimes you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette right?

Fake outrage.

My comment wasn't celebrating two cops deaths, it was the opposite.

Really? Referring to cops being murdered as breaking a few eggs doesn't strike you as a little overboard, even for this site?

Hey, when protesting something it's best to be disruptive and break laws. It's all bout getting your point across. Sometimes you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette right?

Lots of pictures, so far none showing him at age 11 in his football uniform, progress

Looks like RLLD had a fake outrage mental breakdown too.

Never accused you of condoning cop killing. Go back stoopid.

You did however have sympathy with those who have sympathetic views to the protesters. What did you think was going to happen? Love taps?

But your nothing better than Immensamind. Wishing death or physical violence is who you are. You're the man. Internet tough guys rule.

Fair enough. I suppose we can agree, then, that all you anti-government types are responsible for the actions of nutballs like Timothy McVeigh and Jared Lee Loughner. If y'all had just kept your mouths shut then those whacks probably wouldn't have blown up federal buildings and killed/gravely wounded federal officials.

See how ridiculous that is?

One can believe that some recent deaths at the hands of police officers were unjustified and yet not stoke/condone cop killing sentiments.

I admit I probably overreacted last night but it'd be like me asking "your thoughts" on child molestation after implying that people like you typically condone such acts. You would not take offense at that? Why should you even have to clarify that you are, in fact, opposed to molesting children?

To add some balance, weren't there like at least 2 white guys - including an ex Marine (ooh rah) who killed cops relatively recently? Got some press, but doesn't seem near like all the Ferguson/NY BS.

In fairness, these POS killed themselves. Cowards.

Really? Referring to cops being murdered as breaking a few eggs doesn't strike you as a little overboard, even for this site?

Do you even know what sarcasm is?

Epic meltdown!

:overhead:

Go fock yourself. Of course I wouldn't condone the murder of a couple police officers you motherfocking sack of sh!t :thumbsdown:

Fock you too. I shouldn't even have to say my thoughts assh0le :thumbsdown:

I don't know what that's supposed to mean, and I don't give a sh!t. If you're threatening to report me like a little b!tch, then go ahead and do it. Anyone who reads the thread will see that you accused me of condoning cop killing. So fock you and I meant every focking word in here

This is so misguided and stupid it is not even funny.

Where does anyone defend murderers?

Saying that Garner didn't deserve to die is not defending his crime either.

How is worms no different than those that are protesting violently?

Not defending his wishing your death...though, doubt that was very serious either.

Im sure some will claim I am defending his words on that though.

Fake fake tilt? :dunno:

I think he's just making fun of the fact that every time you post "fake outrage" that you yourself could be said that now you have fake outrage over somebodies fake outrage since you took the time to post about it. :thumbsup:

News Flash: This is a message bored. People post opinions. Just because you post an opinion or a 'take' on a topic doesn't mean its outrage or even fake outrage. Posting opinions is what is done here all the time, its one of the purposes of this board.

So your shtick of calling anyone with an opinion contrary to yours "fake outrage" is really stupid on multiple levels. :)

I guess now that I have expressed an opinion about your fake outrage over others fake outrage, that now I have fake outrage, huh? :wacko:

Ahh look at the leftist fools in defense mode....your phony outrage and support of the phony cops hate blacks outrage are the cause of this.

Your chickens are coming home to roost, fools.

Wake the fock up, you are the WRONG side,...every focking time.

How does any of what you said even apply to anyone here.

Nobody is in defense mode...nobody is supporting phony cops outrage.

You make less sense than bunny.

Ooops... am I stalking you now because I replied to your gibberish?

I think he's just making fun of the fact that every time you post "fake outrage" that you yourself could be said that now you have fake outrage over somebodies fake outrage since you took the time to post about it. :thumbsup:

News Flash: This is a message bored. People post opinions. Just because you post an opinion or a 'take' on a topic doesn't mean its outrage or even fake outrage. Posting opinions is what is done here all the time, its one of the purposes of this board.

So your shtick of calling anyone with an opinion contrary to yours "fake outrage" is really stupid on multiple levels. :)

I guess now that I have expressed an opinion about

your fake outrage over others fake outrage, that now I have fake outrage, huh? :wacko:

Seems like they both post fake outrage about the other side quite often. Probably at a pretty equal amount too.