Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

oh crap it's on now. 2 cops assassinated

I think he's just making fun of the fact that every time you post "fake outrage" that you yourself could be said that now you have fake outrage over somebodies fake outrage since you took the time to post about it. :thumbsup:

News Flash: This is a message bored. People post opinions. Just because you post an opinion or a 'take' on a topic doesn't mean its outrage or even fake outrage. Posting opinions is what is done here all the time, its one of the purposes of this board.

So your shtick of calling anyone with an opinion contrary to yours "fake outrage" is really stupid on multiple levels. :)

The whole fake outrage thing was invented by dumbeski so I am hilariously pointing out that he himself is constantly crying about something, which is ironical, hypocritical and the very definition of fake outrage. :thumbsup:

hth?

The whole fake outrage thing was invented by dumbeski so I am hilariously pointing out that he himself is constantly crying about something, which is ironical, hypocritical and the very definition of fake outrage. :thumbsup:

hth?

Then you maybe want to stick to doing it and responding to / quoting only drobeski's posts then. Because you do it all the time to everyone. In other words, your little personal vendetta with drobeski spilled out to the whole board. :)

Then you maybe want to stick to doing it and responding to / quoting only drobeski's posts then. Because you do it all the time to everyone. In other words, your little personal vendetta with drobeski spilled out to the whole board. :)

Maybe you should stick to not implying that I support cop killings and then I won't have any reason to accuse you of fake outrage? How's about that Mildred?

I can't wait to see how the Asian and Latino communities "peacefully demonstrate" the absolute without a doubt unjust killing of their people.

:bench:

A lot of folks had meltdowns in this thread. So a black shoots and kills an Asian cop and a Puerto Rican cop. Seems like just another mentally retarded ass hole who has a problem with authority figures. Not sure why that's either political or racial.

A lot of folks had meltdowns in this thread. So a black shoots and kills an Asian cop and a Puerto Rican cop. Seems like just another mentally retarded ass hole who has a problem with authority figures. Not sure why that's either political or racial.

It's not, but it doesn't stop the low forehead types like bunny, porkbutt and drobeski from using it to further their anti-left agenda. Because everything is left vs right to these turds.

Had they been able to defend themselves they would hve been castigated by the media and black community, since they were killed of course its all good no poroblem at all, this is the version of "equality" we have in place today

Hope and change!

The fact that the shooter tied it to recent events himself?

You really need to read some news before you enter a thread.

hth?

Actually, I hesitate to take credit for something that has become so played out, but I believe I first threw out the term fake outrage regarding the board righties' response to Benghazi :thumbsup:

and you need to try to get someone's opinion other than the people on Fox News. You are such a typical conservative ass hole. Which is why you fit right in here

It's not, but it doesn't stop the low forehead types like bunny, porkbutt and drobeski from using it to further their anti-left agenda. Because everything is left vs right to these turds.

A gun death is the fault of the shooter. Not the gun. Not society. Crazy people will do crazy . Hear that weekly here.

Unless you can find a societal event or group on which to blame the shooters actions.

Guy was an insane criminal who had already killed somebody and was going to go out in a blaze of glory ( in the mind of the dregs of scum that he was). A killer killed. He didn't need motivation. Ooh, he said things on social media. THAT must be the key. Not that he was a deranged piece of .

It's a sad day in America for a multitude of reasons, the greatest of which is the loss of two people for no reason.

He was a focking nut.

As I said before it's about as relevant as Loughner connecting his assassination attempts to Federal Reserve conspiracy theories and so forth.

Should Ron Paul be held responsible for some nut taking things waaaaaaay too far? Of course not.

He was a focking nut.

As I said before it's about as relevant as Loughner connecting his assassination attempts to Federal Reserve conspiracy theories and so forth.

Should Ron Paul be held responsible for some nut taking things waaaaaaay too far? Of course not.

So if you go and kill bunny today, your earlier post would have no bearing on that because you are a focking nut case?

Actually, I hesitate to take credit for something that has become so played out, but I believe I first threw out the term fake outrage regarding the board righties' response to Benghazi :thumbsup:

Nominate Chelsea Clinton For Ambassador to Libia, what difference does it make.

and you need to try to get someone's opinion other than the people on Fox News. You are such a typical conservative ass hole. Which is why you fit right in here

How about CNN?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/21/us/new-york-police-officers-shot/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

The man who ambushed two officers allegedly said on social media that he was outraged over the deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, and that he would kill police.

So if you go and kill bunny today, your earlier post would have no bearing on that because you are a focking nut case?

Wow, you're pretty damn stupid, aren't you? :lol:

A gun death is the fault of the shooter. Not the gun. Not society. Crazy people will do crazy ######. Hear that weekly here.

Unless you can find a societal event or group on which to blame the shooters actions.

Guy was an insane criminal who had already killed somebody and was going to go out in a blaze of glory ( in the mind of the dregs of scum that he was). A killer killed. He didn't need motivation. Ooh, he said things on social media. THAT must be the key. Not that he was a deranged piece of ######.

It's a sad day in America for a multitude of reasons, the greatest of which is the loss of two people for no reason.

+1, JT.

A sociopath doesn't need a reason to kill people, but will seize on something like recent events to justify it. Does anyone really think all this guy needed was a push from the deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner to turn him into a murderer?

Because a few have a huge hard-on for Worms...and "liberals".

But with recent events...the news as a hole will make it political and the guy's own words making it racial.

About two months ago, a guy walked into a state police barracks and shot two cops while they sat at their desks. One died. The other critically injured. Happened pretty close to where I live. Huge manhunt followed and they caught him about three weeks later. The story wasn't a big deal to any of you because the shooter was white and the cops were white. Fox news had no race card to sink their teeth into. And none of you sheep did either.

A sociopath doesn't need a reason to kill people, but will seize on something like recent events to justify it. Does anyone really think all this guy needed was a push from the mass protesting and cop hatin' venom spewed as validation for this crazy mofo to actually do something.

Agreed.

About two months ago, a guy walked into a state police barracks and shot two cops while they sat at their desks. One died. The other critically injured. Happened pretty close to where I live. Huge manhunt followed and they caught him about three weeks later. The story wasn't a big deal to any of you because the shooter was white and the cops were white. Fox news had no race card to sink their teeth into. And none of you sheep did either.

That and it didn't happen right on the cusp of other events with the shooter saying it was about taking the lives of cops that took the lives of black men?

You are trying too hard newbie.

That and it didn't happen right on the cusp of other events with the shooter saying it was about taking the lives of cops that took the lives of black men?

You are trying too hard newbie.

the shooter said he was doing it as retribution for eric garner/Michael brown? If so, then it's a mentally disturbed idiot venting in the wrong way. Still not sure how it's race related or political. Guys weren't white.

There were those of us who knew what the eventual outcome of this rabble rousing would be. There are some seriously naive people in this world. Many are posting here.

http://news.yahoo.com/2-cops-ambushed-fatally-shot-car-gunman-kills-081050294.html

Brinsley, 28, wrote on an Instagram account before Saturday's shootings: "I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let's take 2 of theirs," two city officials with direct knowledge of the case confirmed for The Associated Press. He used the hashtags Shootthepolice RIPErivGardner (sic) RIPMikeBrown — references to the two police-involved deaths of blacks that have sparked racially charged protests across the country.

the shooter said he was doing it as retribution for eric garner/Michael brown? If so, then it's a mentally disturbed idiot venting in the wrong way. Still not sure how it's race related or political. Guys weren't white.

Not sure how this needs to be explained.

Yes...he is disturbed...but he used those events (and its racial that he said...they took one of ours...talking about black men...the they is the cops, doesn't matter if they were white or hispanic or whatever. Doubt he would have targeted a black cop though).

Did someone say differently?

Nope. Just showing my support for the police. You have a problem with that?

There were those of us who knew what the eventual outcome of this rabble rousing would be. There are some seriously naive people in this world. Many are posting here.

Who said there wouldn't be someone stupid like this coming out?

Who has ever tried to defend inciting violence and killing cops?

Seems you are projecting on people that didn't come close to denying as you claim.

Obama's son

Ill take what does a hack say for $1000 Alex.

Thanks for the trolling drobs.

Nope. Just showing my support for the police. You have a problem with that?

No problem at all. I think everyone agrees it was a horrible to thing to happen

Gotcha. So a mentally ill idiot took revenge. So what would have prevented it? Automatically have the courts rule in favor of every black when opposed by whites? Is anyone condoning his actions? Besides other angry blacks? Did Worms? Any other liberals on this board? Or on the news?

Just goes to show you, nobody should ever protest or complain about police brutality ever. :thumbsup:

Gotcha. So a mentally ill idiot took revenge. So what would have prevented it? Automatically have the courts rule in favor of every black when opposed by whites? Is anyone condoning his actions? Besides other angry blacks? Did Worms? Any other liberals on this board? Or on the news?

I don't think anyone said what would have prevented it.

The rest as far as condoning it...nobody (which is where a few here went on their quest to annoy worms).

I don't think anyone said what would have prevented it.

The rest as far as condoning it...nobody (which is where a few here went on their quest to annoy worms).

oh ok. So there's three pages of fighting about a topic that everyone totally agrees on. That's the Geek Club in a nutshell. Lol

Ill take what does a hack say for $1000 Alex.

Thanks for the trolling drobs.

Ok Snuff I agree it was hack, now tell me oh mr down the middle, was it hack when obama said it when referencing trayvon ?

a yes or no answer will suffice