Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

oh crap it's on now. 2 cops assassinated

So it wasn't the guns fault this time, it was the crazy guy which also had nothing to do with his race, religion or social media posts.

got it.

The whole fake outrage thing was invented by dumbeski so I am hilariously pointing out that he himself is constantly crying about something, which is ironical, hypocritical and the very definition of fake outrage. :thumbsup:

hth?

The first person to use fake outrage was me in response to Benghazi. I'd never seen the term used until I did it myself.

The first person to use fake outrage was me in response to Benghazi. I'd never seen the term used until I did it myself.

:thumbsup:

Actually, I hesitate to take credit for something that has become so played out, but I believe I first threw out the term fake outrage regarding the board righties' response to Benghazi :thumbsup:

Oh, not another one.

Just goes to show you, nobody should ever protest or complain about police brutality ever. :thumbsup:

There are ways to protest and have discussions.

Breaking the law while doing so (trespassing, blocking highways), race baiting while doing so, ignoring facts, etc. only will result in further divide and more violence.

About two months ago, a guy walked into a state police barracks and shot two cops while they sat at their desks. One died. The other critically injured. Happened pretty close to where I live. Huge manhunt followed and they caught him about three weeks later. The story wasn't a big deal to any of you because the shooter was white and the cops were white. Fox news had no race card to sink their teeth into. And none of you sheep did either.

Again, please only speak fact. I live very close to the area and your facts are incorrect.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Frein

Oh, not another one.

Maybe it was you and I just piggy-backed on the good idea. I know it had to do with Benghazi though :thumbsup:

There are ways to protest and have discussions.

Breaking the law while doing so (trespassing, blocking highways), race baiting while doing so, ignoring facts, etc. only will result in further divide and more violence.

I thought we were just wholesale smearing anyone who thinks people have a right to be upset about any of the recent shootings?

I usually see it used by drobeski while moaning about other people who are supposedly demonstrating fake outrage, pretty much every day of the week.

honestly, i think the guy was just a nutcase and used this as an excuse to kill someone.

if he shot his girlfriend first and has a long list of crimes he's committed, i doubt seriously that one can see this as an "us" vs "them" scenario.

was this a man who was protesting somewhere? no, this was a criminal who was estranged from his family.

sadly, 2 innocent police officers have lost their lives, but that guy killed himself, so....end of story.

relax, the race war isn't starting today.

So if you go and kill bunny today, your earlier post would have no bearing on that because you are a focking nut case?

Wormy has been a little more inhinged than normal lately.

I live close to the area too, Sport. What did your link do to prove anything I said, not factual?

Provide me the info saying the officers were sitting at their desks.......after you realize you dramatized the situation you can crawl in a hole and swallow the rest of my load.

Provide me the info saying the officers were sitting at their desks.......after you realize you dramatized the situation you can crawl in a hole and swallow the rest of my load.

So, Newbie is what you call your sock?

The kid is the most clueless of all the lemmings, the poster boy for low information humans

The kid is the most clueless of all the lemmings, the poster boy for low information humans

And proud of it. Brags about not watching the news so he stays uninformed.

Which is fine, no crime going thru life ignorant of current events. When he tries to act like he knows something about the subject he comments on is when he gets himself into trouble.

http://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/2014/12/21/narrative-kills/

Narrative Kills

December 21st, 2014 - 6:22 am

Share Share

The hearts of honest men and women are filled with anger today at the murder of two New York City police officers. The killers dead; his justice will be perfect. But were angry at the people who spread the lies that set the killers heart on fire. Al Sharpton, who can add yet another death-by-rhetoric to his resume; Mayor de Blasio, who abandoned the peace keepers of his own city; Barack Obama and Eric Holder and the editors of the New York Times and the Daily News, who all helped spread the narrative that the police target or oppress people of color.

That narrative is false; its a lie; it killed those officers. Our anger against the people who spread that murderous lie is justified; righteous.

The policing programs and policies that these people seek to undermine save black lives. The policies these people seek to put in place cost black lives. Those are facts, not narrative.

Do any of them spend even a cartridge of ink speaking out against the teachers unions that enslave black children to ignorance for their own gain? Do any of them waste a word speaking out against the sexual practices that lead to rampant illegitimacy in poor black neighborhoods and enslave their generations to poverty? Do any of them ever stand up for the huge majority of decent, law-abiding African Americans whom the police protect lest they be enslaved by the thugs and criminals in their midst?

Dependency. Helplessness. Victimhood. Division. Thats all these people sell. Every damn day. What did they think would happen?

Only read 2 pages ... From what I can tell Worms is pretty disturbed - cheering and applauding cops being killed - always knew you were pretty twisted but damn thats focked up man. What I can't figure is Worms then go into full on retard meltdown on Bunny and KSB -- For nothing. Damn kid has skin about as thick as Aldi brand tissue.

It's too bad blowing a fuse on a Sirius board doesn't generate electricity like one of those stationary bikes that light the lightbulb

Only read 2 pages ... From what I can tell Worms is pretty disturbed - cheering and applauding cops being killed - always knew you were pretty twisted but damn thats focked up man. What I can't figure is Worms then go into full on retard meltdown on Bunny and KSB -- For nothing. Damn kid has skin about as thick as Aldi brand tissue.

Then, like most retards here, you fail to comprehend what you read. Worms never said anything of the sort. He made a comment and the trolls went into full dipsh1t mode.

As usual, since they all have a boner for him.

Then, like most retards here, you fail to comprehend what you read. Worms never said anything of the sort. He made a comment and the trolls went into full dipsh1t mode.

Moz had trouble comprehending the See Spot Run books. :(

Moz is just trolling, but he is far too stupid to do it effectively :(

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/12/21/florida-authorities-say-gunman-killed-police-officer-on-sunday-morning/?hpid=z4

More dead cops... Sunday moring in Florida.

May not be newsworthy, not an angry black guy but a Hispanic who apologized to the family.

This thread turned out great :thumbsup:

Can we retire the stupid focking sayings like fake outrage, rmff, tilt? They're focking dumb and worthless to any of these conversations tia.

Playing devil's advocate here. If the rhetoric from the left, or the false narrative, or just plain dumb talking points, or whatever is to blame for this. Was Sarah Palin to blame for the Gabby Gifford shooting? After all, Gifford had crosshairs on her congressional seat. Some of Palins "rhetoric" for that election year was "don't retreat--RELOAD".

Playing devil's advocate here. If the rhetoric from the left, or the false narrative, or just plain dumb talking points, or whatever is to blame for this. Was Sarah Palin to blame for the Gabby Gifford shooting? After all, Gifford had crosshairs on her congressional seat. Some of Palins "rhetoric" for that election year was "don't retreat--RELOAD".

Short memory, the left blamed Palin immediately.

honestly, i think the guy was just a nutcase and used this as an excuse to kill someone.

if he shot his girlfriend first and has a long list of crimes he's committed, i doubt seriously that one can see this as an "us" vs "them" scenario.

was this a man who was protesting somewhere? no, this was a criminal who was estranged from his family.

sadly, 2 innocent police officers have lost their lives, but that guy killed himself, so....end of story.

relax, the race war isn't starting today.

EOS? no, there is a little bit more to the story:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video-nypd-killer-surfaces-shows-shaken-k-9-unit-year/#f2LAF8EaYF5tjdxa.99

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/12/21/florida-authorities-say-gunman-killed-police-officer-on-sunday-morning/?hpid=z4

More dead cops... Sunday moring in Florida.

May not be newsworthy, not an angry black guy but a Hispanic who apologized to the family.

OLD NEWS! :rolleyes:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/21/off-duty-police-officer-shot-multiple-times-in-st-/

I would not want my son to be a cop or firefighter or anything like that. I am happy we have them. They make the world safe. They are also jobs where you run a significant risk of dying.

other than team Palin wasn't inciting riots, violence and hate against gifford with lies and the shooter was a democrat, that's a spot on comparison.