Sign in to follow this  
Flyfreak

Super Bowl XLIX

Edelman is amazing, that's what.

Love the guy (well, except for the beard).

I love Edelman too and all he's done. But elite he is not. NE needs a true elite WR. If they manage to get one this offseason then I could see them being unstoppable on offense

*spits out coffee*

Crabtree?! I can't see that diva flourishing in New England.

Not beyond the realm of possibility. They've taken chances divas before - some worked out for a few years (Dillon, Moss) and others not so much (Ochocinco, Stallworth)......

I love Edelman too and all he's done. But elite he is not. NE needs a true elite WR. If they manage to get one this offseason then I could see them being unstoppable on offense

agree, but edelman's sure doing fantastic with limited outside help

they had one and lost.... Its all about the D

Whoa

So the spread went from Seahags favored by 2.5 to a pick em ?

Geez was I onto something ?

A gift game against a losing team them a series of miracles that we will be discussing forever.

Russell can't hold Brady's jock, Easy to see this one.

i agree and hope they go for one of the top free agents

could you imagine them with dez, d.thomas or cobb?

That's just not their style, for better or worse. They don't put a ton of $ into the position and they sure as hell don't want to deal with me-first primadonnas

Whoa

A gift game against a losing team them a series of miracles that we will be discussing forever.

Seattle's two best defenders were also injured and will not be at full strength. But yeah you're onto something. Wilson couldn't fit into Brady's size 7 Uggs.

That's just not their style, for better or worse. They don't put a ton of $ into the position and they sure as hell don't want to deal with me-first primadonnas

d.thomas and cobb aren't dez

i could see cobb wrecking with new england

Whoa

Side bet?

Russell has better stats than Brady in the 'Bowl.

Classic east coast bias :)

You have to forgive them. It must be difficult, not living on the best coast - they can but dream. :)

You have to forgive them. It must be difficult, not living on the best coast - they can but dream. :)

I second this :thumbsup:

That map is a classic case of lying with statistics.

People think that because Seattle got lucky to survive Green Bay, that NE will have no trouble.

That is incorrect. People just don't understand that Green Bay is better than NE as well - even with a gimpy Rodgers.

I'll be happy to collect the money you lay in bets. NE will not win that game.

That map is a classic case of lying with statistics.

People think that because Seattle got lucky to survive Green Bay, that NE will have no trouble.

That is incorrect. People just don't understand that Green Bay is better than NE as well - even with a gimpy Rodgers.

I'll be happy to collect the money you lay in bets. NE will not win that game.

meh slight, very slight edge to green bay on offense, patriots way better on D, special teams and coaching.

Best two teams in the league going at it, enjoy the show. Should be a good one.

I don't see Brady or Bellichik choking away a massive lead in the 4th if they are able to get one.

Prediction:

Lynch can't go at game time. ..stayed up all night with the sh!tz and dizziness.

Pats win 27 - 13.

A month later reports surface that Coach Belicheat paid a prostitute to drug Beast Mode in a Phoenix area strip club night before the big game.

meh slight, very slight edge to green bay on offense, patriots way better on D, special teams and coaching.

Not on D; better special teams and coaching however.

Best two teams in the league going at it, enjoy the show. Should be a good one.

Admit it. You were shocked by how easily Green Bay was handling Seattle, until coaching weaknesses and a confluence of incredible events stole the game. I think Green Bay is the best of the three teams, and coaching ruined the proof of it.

But that's my perogative, of course. Should be a good Super Bowl, I think

I don't see Brady or Bellichik choking away a massive lead in the 4th if they are able to get one.

Agreed again. NE doesn't have the coaching proclivity that Green Bay does.

If Wilson actual runs the read/option like he did in the 4th quarter last week, and keep it, I think the Hawks have a chance. But my gut reaction says Pats pull it out.

NE 30

Seattle 20

The NFC is stronger than the AFC, that's been apparent for awhile and has been the case through most of the league's history. I'm not entirely sure why it works out that way, it just tends to.

The weather will be a lot better as well. Ordinarily Wilson just does not make mistakes. The weather screwed with both QBs, and it won't be a factor for the SB. The Seahawks have the better defense, the better run game, and that's probably enough with a mistake free Wilson. Wilson is traditionally also very strong on 3rd downs.

I think it will be a good game. But Hawks have to be favored.

• Like 1

The NFC is stronger than the AFC, that's been apparent for awhile and has been the case through most of the league's history. I'm not entirely sure why it works out that way, it just tends to.

The weather will be a lot better as well. Ordinarily Wilson just does not make mistakes. The weather screwed with both QBs, and it won't be a factor for the SB. The Seahawks have the better defense, the better run game, and that's probably enough with a mistake free Wilson. Wilson is traditionally also very strong on 3rd downs.

I think it will be a good game. But Hawks have to be favored.

if the pats come out like the packers did in the first quarter, this game could get ugly

if the pats come out like the packers did in the first quarter, this game could get ugly

We all learned last week that if you get a lead on the Hawks, put your foot on their throats or they will come back. Plus, Belichick has the stones to go for it on 4th and 1 or to throw the ball even with a late lead.

We all learned last week that if you get a lead on the Hawks, put your foot on their throats or they will come back. Plus, Belichick has the stones to go for it on 4th and 1 or to throw the ball even with a late lead.

This is true. Belicheck isn't the type to let up on a lead either

yes, deflated balls, spy cams, tilted turf, shortened goal posts, two headed coin and illegal substitutions should get the job done

• Like 1

yes, deflated balls, spy cams, tilted turf, shortened goal posts, two headed coin and illegal substitutions should get the job done

for you all they'll need is a tissue

If the Patriots win, the trophy will read Super Bowl *LI* instead of Super Bowl XLIX.

Of course with all the people outside the New England region hoping the cheaters lose this one and lose it big, Patriot nation will fall back on the rally cry "Us against the world". Maybe Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens can help Belichick and Brady look themselves in the mirror when their careers are done.

There's something to be real proud of...............

• Like 1

Don't forget fake whistle sure that's one they are waiting to pull out

Pats cheat but fall to the Seahags 27-20 anyway. America wins, the Cheatriots and al Qaida lose.

• Like 1

With properly inflated footballs...

SEA 27

NE 17

Without properly inflated Footballs

NE 99

Seattle 3

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Without properly inflated Footballs

NE 99

Seattle 3

:rolleyes:

Brady did tear it up when the refs fixed their rock up :thumbsup:

I'm officially Super Bowl horny now - can't wait for this game. :thumbsup:

The 2 week wait really makes you yearn for it even more!

it actually does not feel like a 2-week wait this time for me. Since the 1st week was completely occupied with the physics of air pressure, that moves all of the game forecasts to the 2nd week.

it actually does not feel like a 2-week wait this time for me. Since the 1st week was completely occupied with the physics of air pressure, that moves all of the game forecasts to the 2nd week.

Same here. This is the week that seems to be taking the longest