Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Bob Kraft is a genius

Both coaches in the super bowl were hand picked by Bob Kraft at one point.

He was a little ahead of his time with Pete Carroll. But Petey is now a super bowl-winning coach with a chance to repeat.

Bill Belichick possible greatest of all time.

His worst hire was Bill Parcells - before Parcells was out of touch.

Discuss

Both coaches in the super bowl were hand picked by Bob Kraft at one point.

He was a little ahead of his time with Pete Carroll. But Petey is now a super bowl-winning coach with a chance to repeat.

Bill Belichick possible greatest of all time.

His worst hire was Bill Parcells - before Parcells was out of touch.

Discuss

Might be wrong , but I thank Parcells was there before Kraft was ?

OK, then his worst hire was Pete Carroll - the opposing HC in the Super Bowl looking for a repeat. :first:

Kraft did not hire Parcells. Orthwein did.

:thumbsup:

Hired him to make the team easier to sell.

Parcells left because he could not get along with Krafty Bob

That being said, Parcells, Bledsoe and Kraft turned the entire Patriots franchise around

Best owner in the league, the only salary cap era dynasty, and still amazingly, despite all the targeting, jealousy and hate going strong. Best franchise in the history of the game.

• Like 1

good luck in the draft :thumbsup:

Oh and enjoy the pro bowl.

Wait, did any giants make it ? :dunno:

How would I know, I don't watch that game.

I would have put O'Dell Beckham into the Pro Bowl though, I'd be very surprised if he didn't make it.

I don't even care about deflategate, just own up that it happened, it affects things, and there is some sort of punishment for getting caught. You guys need to stop getting so emotional and whining about it, nobody likes a whiner.

BB just handled the best "We will cooperate with the NFL and know nothing about it." Boom, follow the leader, that's how you handle it.

Yeah - a genius. He inherited trilions of dollars and got really lucky that Drew Bledsoe got hurt, the Tuck rule exists, and Spygate happened.

Got it.

Discuss. :clap:

• Like 2

Yeah - a genius. He inherited trilions of dollars and got really lucky that Drew Bledsoe got hurt, the Tuck rule exists, and Spygate happened.

Got it.

Discuss. :clap:

Kraft's father was a dress maker. Yeah, a real trillionare :lol:

It is well known that former Giants GM George Young (RIP) was never going to let Bellicheck be the head coach of the Giants because he felt BB was of dubious moral charachter. Also, those footballs didn't deflate themselves. Brady knows everything.

Bill Belichick possible greatest Cheater of all time.

Discuss

It's all too clear to those that will see that Belichick will sully the integrity of the game because he himself is without it.

To be proud of that guy says a lot of the fan base.

• Like 1

Imagine what their legacy would be if there was no spy gate or deflate gate; absolutely the best in history. WITH the facts that are known as it stands now? Permanent asterisk. I hope they are denied entry into the HoF because of their repeated cheating.

• Like 1

Imagine what their legacy would be if there was no spy gate or deflate gate; absolutely the best in history. WITH the facts that are known as it stands now? Permanent asterisk. I hope they are denied entry into the HoF because of their repeated cheating.

They probably wouldn't have any championships and who knows how good their regular season record even would be. Even with the cheating those old Niners, Cowboys and Steelers teams have more rings. The Giants are also clearly the better franchise.

• Like 1

Best owner in the league, the only salary cap era dynasty, and still amazingly, despite all the targeting, jealousy and hate going strong. Best franchise in the history of the game.

No.

Best owner in the league,

Possibly, hard to argue between the accolades and having Goodell in his pocket to protect him when they cheat. Ill give you this one.

Best franchise in the history of the game.

A bit of a stretch considering their legacy is built on made up tuck rule and cheating scandals left and right. Has there even been a single other team with cheating scandals? No, its only the pats. Great franchise but not the best ever.

Possibly, hard to argue between the accolades and having Goodell in his pocket to protect him when they cheat. Ill give you this one.

A bit of a stretch considering their legacy is built on made up tuck rule and cheating scandals left and right. Has there even been a single other team with cheating scandals? No, its only the pats. Great franchise but not the best ever.

Pats fans call deflate gate a witch hunt. Not sure how investigating an illegal ball is a witch hunt, I call that due diligence.

Spygate, where Goodell destroyed evidence of the tapes before announcing punishment and not allowing anyone else to see, now that is a scandal.

Pats fans call deflate gate a witch hunt. Not sure how investigating an illegal ball is a witch hunt, I call that due diligence.

Spygate, where Goodell destroyed evidence of the tapes before announcing punishment and not allowing anyone else to see, now that is a scandal.

the tapes contained evidence of many other teams doing the the same thing. Bill knows this, he is a smart guy and covered his ass. He finally got to touch on the subject in his presser the other day when a reporter brought it up.

That's the reason they were destroyed, to save face with the entire league.

Anyone with an ounce of integrity and common sense knows many other teams were doing it. Some of the greatest coaches in the game have admitted to such.

The haters, mainly Steelers, eagles, rams, ravens etc fans all use spygate as a crutch to excuse their teams losing to the pats. And damn is that sad.

If your team is bad enough to get beat because of stolen signals, guess what your team is not very well coached.

But hey whatever you guys need to cling too to feel you were cheated and didn't just get beat, you go girls.

The trophies reside in foxboro and no amount of belly aching is going to change that.

Enjoy your bitternes :cheers:

Nope

Not even the best in the AFC

Very possibly the best owner in the NFL. And yes they've done really great since 2000. I do like that your a passionate Patriots fan willing to stick up for your team. But calling the Patriots the best franchise in the history of the game. Makes you sound like a idiot. Or possibly you are really young and just started to get into football during the last 14 years.

I do think they have been dominate since the year 2000. Even with the possibility of cheating for most of that success I give them credit for kicking a$$ every year.

Very possibly the best owner in the NFL. And yes they've done really great since 2000. I do like that your a passionate Patriots fan willing to stick up for your team. But calling the Patriots the best franchise in the history of the game. Makes you sound like a idiot. Or possibly you are really young and just started to get into football during the last 14 years.

I do think they have been dominate since the year 2000. Even with the possibility of cheating for most of that success I give them credit for kicking a$$ every year.

nah they are the greatest of their era, this century but you really can't compare. The packers have the most so they can own the greatest ever. Each era has it's own, pats own the post salary cap era.

Same goes for all sports.

I've been here a long time and enjoy breaking chops.

Go Pat's :cheers:

yup, best

Steelers and their titles and fanbase say hi.

NFC...Dallas, Green Bay...both better franchises overall too.

HTH

Steelers and their titles and fanbase say hi.

NFC...Dallas, Green Bay...both better franchises overall too.

HTH

Everyone has their own opinions on which franchise is better. In my opinion they are all great and you can't really compare them. They were all great to watch during their prime

nah they are the greatest of their era, this century but you really can't compare. The packers have the most so they can own the greatest ever. Each era has it's own, pats own the post salary cap era.

Same goes for all sports.

I've been here a long time and enjoy breaking chops.

Go Pat's :cheers:

Good Luck in the Super Bowl bro !

Everyone has their own opinions on which franchise is better. In my opinion they are all great and you can't really compare them. They were all great to watch during their prime

Sure...but give me the history of those mentioned and the overall titles.

A team that won 3 10+ years ago...and just calling them the best in history is just downright dumb.

Great franchise and on a great run since the 90s...but not even close to the more historic franchises out there.

Sure...but give me the history of those mentioned and the overall titles.

A team that won 3 10+ years ago...and just calling them the best in history is just downright dumb.

Great franchise and on a great run since the 90s...but not even close to the more historic franchises out there.

You still can't compare them. With teams 10+ years ago they didn't have the same equipment, technology, or research into the best way to get their bodies into optimal shape like the guys do today. For their time they were the best. During our team the teams would naturally be better at the game than them because they paved the way for the players today to improve themselves better than their predecessors. If everything was laid out even with the amount of equipment, research, and technology who's to say who would be better?

You still can't compare them. With teams 10+ years ago they didn't have the same equipment, technology, or research into the best way to get their bodies into optimal shape like the guys do today. For their time they were the best. During our team the teams would naturally be better at the game than them because they paved the way for the players today to improve themselves better than their predecessors. If everything was laid out even with the amount of equipment, research, and technology who's to say who would be better?

the biggest factor is salary cap, just amazing what they've been able to accomplish, the consistency is truly amazing.

:first:

Also hard to tell how good the Pats really are........what with all the cheating.

Probably just another run of the mill team if they played be the same rules everyone else does.

Also hard to tell how good the Pats really are........what with all the cheating.

Probably just another run of the mill team if they played be the same rules everyone else does.

you should tell the cowboys, sucking isn't a rule

Cowboys own 10% of all the Lombardi Trophies awarded. And none have an asterisk attached like the ones the Cheatriots have.

I hate when people say asterisks cause the only ones that do it are some fans. Official records just say champions and that's all that matters.

We arent comparing teams over eras...but franchises...try and keep up.

I hate when people say asterisks cause the only ones that do it are some fans. Official records just say champions and that's all that matters.

That's all that matters to Cheatriot fans. The rest of the fans of the NFL think integrity means something.