Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Anyone else sick and tired of Marshawn Lynch's act?

Answered every question from the media today with the same response "I'm only here so I don't get fined"

It was stupid the first time. And the second. And the third. I get that he has the intelligence of a four year-old and is probably embarrassed when he has to try to verbalize a thought, but his attempt at making it funny is painful.

Keep on fining him. He has money right now, but he has Leon Spinks written all over him./ Bankrupt three years after retirement.

I don't understand why the fock they interview him to begin with. You know he isn't gonna give you anything and who gives a fock what he has to say in the first place? :dunno:

I think I explained why in my OP. I'll retype it slower if you'd like.

No I don't think you did.

im sick of it. Hes not funny or clever and its bad TV. Hes a dummy, but can play and hes not getting into trouble so its ok.

I didn't watch it, but apparently he's getting a Skittles commercial out of it.

The crotch grabbing annoys me more. Have some focking class you imbecile. I'm all for celebrations in the NFL, its not that, its the tastelss, classless ones like grabbing your cock on national TV that annoys me. I bet there are kids in Tacoma playing pee wee or backyard football scoring a TD and grabbing their crotch.

Is it the end of the world? Of course not.

Do I find it off putting and classless? You betcha

I could be on his side but he makes a lot of money and interviews are part of the job. He didn't have to sign the contract if he didn't like it. If you're accepting the checks, do your job.

I do think it's stupid them make them do it though. If it was optional, I'm sure plenty of guys would still give interviews and you wouldn't have nonsense like this. I wonder if any coaches would not let guys do interviews if it was optional.

Exactly. Seems that Worms is the only one too stupid to understand how it could bother people when a guy is purposely defiant and bites the hand that feeds him. Every one on this board was smarter than he is when they were in kindergarten. Yet, because he has a born talent, he's a millionaire. And lives like a king. Boo hoo, the nasty ole' MAN is trying to make me speak to the media for five minutes after a game. Whaaaa. He made his point. The first five times. It's Super Bowl week. How about at least pretending there's something going on in that rock head of yours.

I have never been so torn about a Super Bowl. I literally can't root for either team. I hate the Pats and all that they stand for, but Lynch and Sherman are two of my most hated athletes.

Regarding the rules that you have to give interviews.....meh. There is so much access to players and stuff that I think each team should be able to say X number of players don't have to do it or something like that. Seems like an antiquated rule. I mean, I'm sure there are players out there with phobias and OCD or something where speaking in public like that is a terrorfing experience.

With that said, I don't think Marshawn is like that as he's spoken before with no issue. He's just being an a-hole for spite.

I blame atmospheric conditions.......

....a large low-pressure area between his ears. :banana:

• Like 1

Answered every question from the media today with the same response "I'm only here so I don't get fined"

It was stupid the first time. And the second. And the third. I get that he has the intelligence of a four year-old and is probably embarrassed when he has to try to verbalize a thought, but his attempt at making it funny is painful.

Keep on fining him. He has money right now, but he has Leon Spinks written all over him./ Bankrupt three years after retirement.

There are dozens of posters here who have the same problem.

Flahawker is the only poster that rivals that level of stupidity. And he isn't around much anymore.

It is wonderful how he does the crotch grab and then reaches out his hand for a handshake with teammates. Hello? I'm not touching that hand now you filthy beast!

Marshawn Lynch seems to have a social anxiety disorder. Forcing him to be interviewed in a room full of media is like forcing Stephen Hawking to walk.

When Lynch got charged with a DUI, which has since been tossed, the media crucified him. He don't trust the scvmbags to treat him fairly or to use his quotes in context.

He's not doing it to be funny. He doesn't want to speak verbally but instead wants to speak with his football play. Lynch should agree to do an interview with any reporter than can tackle him.

Marshawn Lynch seems to have a social anxiety disorder. Forcing him to be interviewed in a room full of media is like forcing Stephen Hawking to walk.

When Lynch got charged with a DUI, which has since been tossed, the media crucified him. He don't trust the scvmbags to treat him fairly or to use his quotes in context.

He's not doing it to be funny. He doesn't want to speak verbally but instead wants to speak with his football play. Lynch should agree to do an interview with any reporter than can tackle him.

Lynch in a niqqer, that's all.

:)

Like our local sports talk is saying right now,it's stupid and I agree but that said I don't really give a damn what he has to say I just like watching the guy play the game.

I would actually like to see the NFL's official media's availability policy. Because it seems like it's very inconsistent. That only the stars have to make themselves available. You dont see a whole lot of second string offensive linemen out there.

"HE FOOTBALL PLAYER HE GOOD HE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TALK TO MEDIA"

ayfkm?

pick your knuckles up off the ground, and start breathing through your noses.

part of his fockin' JOB is to be available to the press ... he's a grown ass fockin' adult ... this sh1t he pulls is ridiculous.

Bellichil was actually pleasant today.

however, is his on to cincinnati bullshit much different than lynchs bullshit?

If I were a Pats fan I woukdnt want anyone to give interviews either.

if I was your dad, I would have made your mother get an abortion

Jesus christ dude, fock off :thumbsdown:

Lighten up, those are Qs.

So its ok. Like phag or insest.

Its okay if its spelt different

if I was your dad, I would have made your mother get an abortion

If you were my Dad, you woukdnt spend your whole day defending a bunch of dicks who couldn't give two spits about you.

Exactly. Seems that Worms is the only one too stupid to understand how it could bother people when a guy is purposely defiant and bites the hand that feeds him. Every one on this board was smarter than he is when they were in kindergarten. Yet, because he has a born talent, he's a millionaire. And lives like a king. Boo hoo, the nasty ole' MAN is trying to make me speak to the media for five minutes after a game. Whaaaa. He made his point. The first five times. It's Super Bowl week. How about at least pretending there's something going on in that rock head of yours.

I have never been so torn about a Super Bowl. I literally can't root for either team. I hate the Pats and all that they stand for, but Lynch and Sherman are two of my most hated athletes.

Marshawn Lynch is the smartest active NFL player that starts on either offense or defense. Not only that, but Marshawn Lynch is more intelligent than both Barack Obama and Thomas Edison. Do you think I'm joking? I'm not.

Lynch scored a 42/50 on the Wonderlic intelligence test. A score of 20 is consistent with average intelligence. To convert a Woderlic score to IQ, double the value and add 60. This means Lynch has an IQ of 144.

To add some context, this means Marshawn Lynch has a higher IQ than the following individuals:

Thomas Edison

Abraham Lincoln

Thomas Jefferson

Barack Obama

Bill Clinton

Adolf Hitler

Here are the Wonderlic scores for other relevant NFL stars:

Aaron Rodgers - 35

Tom Brady - 33

Drew Brees - 28

Peyton Manning - 28

Frank Gore - 6

Marshawn Lynch is literally classified as a genius. His recent activities during the Super Bowl media week confirm this. He is managing to simultaneously gain attention (good for endorsements) without providing the media anything to take out of context.

http://sp4chan.com/thread/52358784/marshawn-lynch-is-the-smartest-active-nfl-player.html

By the way rholio, that conversion is focking bullshiit. you takethat conversion metric as f****** gospel. That is asstupid as accepting that finger length equals intelligence.

He can't even pronounce simple words. I hope that article is from The Onion or something. Not sure if I've ever heard a dumber man speak.

He can't even pronounce simple words. I hope that article is from The Onion or something. Not sure if I've ever heard a dumber man speak.

does this mean you'll be rooting for the pats ? :unsure:

does this mean you'll be rooting for the pats ? :unsure:

I'm torn. Hate the Pats organization but hate Lynch and Sherman more than I hate any Pats players. I may watch Judge Judy