Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

New England Patriots vs. Seattle Seahawks: In-Game Discussion

Unreal, I mean you run time off the clock and you have the best TD rusher this year and you p!ss your pants with that call.

Talking about giving an early Christmas gift. Beastmode runs it to the 1yd line.

Been dominant all game long and then you make that play call.

Really?

What a laugh.

It's OK, fellas. I was still able to win without needing that Marshawn TD there.

A Wilson TD would have done me in though but my one point lead extended to three with the pick.

Nobody here talking about the play that kid made on the ball. He absolutely flew to the route and made an all pro play. Not only that, he also made a great play to break up that miracle catch by Kearse. Speaking of which, Seahawks lost game right then and there by taking their sweet time getting up to the line. That second time out they blew was huge.

And how much of an ignorant ass is Collinsworth? He's whining about the play call when he should have been pointing out how Seattle could very well cause a safety, then still get a miracle punt return to set up winning FG. Lol... what a tool.

Watching the Pats win is like watching nails on a chalkboard.

But even that is preferred to seeing those punks in Seattle puff their chests out.

Hoodie being candid up on the podium!

As a big time Hawks homer, I give props to the pats fans. That was a absolutely brutal game. I can empathize with the packer fans now, because I blame everything on the final play call. How we could call a slant for a useless receiver on penultimate the play of the game is hilarious. I have said it a million times..Bevell is freaking worthless. But on top of having a shitty play call, Russell actually threw that ball, so he deserves it. He f'd up the pLay y himself. Bad idea. All his fault. But in general, I have to give props to the pats for their D.

• Like 1

That pass call was like Monty Burns bringing in Homer to bat because there was a left handed pitcher on the mound.

Of course the Pats has their goal line formation on the field... Because every one was expecting run.

The Seahawks made this really tough. I thought they had it , but the Pats came back from that 10 point deficit. Then, with that Tyree-like catch at the end, I thought we were done.

Butler was a stud in preseason and it is amazing that he was a factor. How about Chris Mathews as an unexpected hero? The SB brings out those guys

Big Win for Green Bay.

Seattle should have lost in the NFC 'Ship, and NE should have lost in the Super Bowl.

:first:

:banana:

Of course the Pats has their goal line formation on the field... Because every one was expecting run.

Because Lynch can't score a TD against a goal line formation... :blink:

Nobody here talking about the play that kid made on the ball. He absolutely flew to the route and made an all pro play. Not only that, he also made a great play to break up that miracle catch by Kearse. Speaking of which, Seahawks lost game right then and there by taking their sweet time getting up to the line. That second time out they blew was huge.

And how much of an ignorant ass is Collinsworth? He's whining about the play call when he should have been pointing out how Seattle could very well cause a safety, then still get a miracle punt return to set up winning FG. Lol... what a tool.

Time wasn't a factor. When you are at the 1 yard line on 2nd down with 40+ seconds to go and 2 timeouts, you have ample time to just run the ball for 2 downs and still throw it if you need it on 4th down.

Big Win for Green Bay.

Seattle should have lost in the NFC 'Ship, and NE should have lost in the Super Bowl.

:first:

:banana:

"Mensa mind" my ass :overhead:

You have something up your ass, that's certain. Understand a lighthearted comment, and go whack off dreaming about your gift win.

:rolleyes:

You have something up your ass, that's certain. Understand a lighthearted comment, and go whack off dreaming about your gift win.

Every super bowl winner gets a gift win somewhere, immensa dumbass :first:

Every super bowl winner gets a gift win somewhere, immensa dumbass :first:

WTF is wrong with you? The comment was made in jest. Go play in traffic, faux ambulance chaser.

WTF is wrong with you? The comment was made in jest. Go play in traffic, faux ambulance chaser.

You've been slandering the Pats left and right for weeks and now you can't undrstand why I'm saying "FOCK YOU"?

Immensa Rehtard strikes again :banana:

• Like 1

Inexplicable play call. A blind one armed retard with the slightest shred of football strategy knowledge would have run the ball there. I can understand lining up In shotgun to keep them off balance. But he had 3 shots to get it in and they had a ton of time to do it. Unreal. I'd love to be a fly on the wall and hear the players later tonite with their homies/hoes saying why the Fock did we not run the ball. If I were Wilson I'd have audibled into hb smash without blinking.

You've been slandering the Pats left and right for weeks and now you can't undrstand why I'm saying "FOCK YOU"?

Immensa Rehtard strikes again :banana:

If you had the intelligence in your entire body that I have in the head of my cack, you'd stop talking immediately. You don't know what you're talking about, you thenthitive baby.

If you had the intelligence in your entire body that I have in the head of my cack, you'd stop talking immediately. You don't know what you're talking about, you thenthitive baby.

:lol:

You're a focking bloviating arrogant dooshbag :bandana:

You're a focking bloviating arrogant dooshbag :bandana:

Yeah, you'd know that type extremely well, what with having to shave its arse every morning.

Really now: DIAF. Go cut your wrists with a butter knife. Get better at making fries. Something. You baby. Understand that a gift Super Bowl win has nothing to do with anyone commenting on NE being a cheating organization, and grow the fock up.

Calm down both of you. Mensa was clearly sticking up for his packers. They are my team as well and I'm bitter about the seacacks beating them like they did. We both like to bash the pats as well. Worms comment was also lighthearted and just defending the rightful champs, even if they are cheating Dbags. Shake penises and make up.

Calm down both of you. Mensa was clearly sticking up for his packers. They are my team as well and I'm bitter about the seacacks beating them like they did. We both like to bash the pats as well. Worms comment was also lighthearted and just defending the rightful champs, even if they are cheating Dbags. Shake penises and make up.

I wouldn't want to give his tiny fella a concussion.

Mensa is an insufferable dooshbag. Fock him. I like the Packers and I generally like their fans, but there's a rotten apple in every barrel :cheers:

It was a great game to watch ! The Seahawks should have won that game but a terrible play call was the difference maker. The Pats got a break it happens.

I believe I would be just sick to my stomach if I was a Seahawk fan. The end of that game would hurt forever.

Mensa is an insufferable dooshbag. Fock him. I like the Packers and I generally like their fans, but there's a rotten apple in every barrel :cheers:

What a knob-gobbler you are. You attacked me, you jackass - not the other way around. Now grow up, you immature bag of hair and fat.

• Like 1

Calm down both of you.

Don't listen to him, guys. These are high quality insults. I particularly love the 'immature bag of hair and fat' line. Please continue.

What a knob-gobbler you are. You attacked me, you jackass - not the other way around. Now grow up, you immature bag of hair and fat.

:cry: