Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

How is that MMGW working out for ya?

The Glaciers in Antartica and Greenland are melting. That's a fact. I'm not saying what caused it , but there will be consequences because of it.

Temps rose 20 degrees since yesterday here. Man, the earth is warming.

So you don't Think the glaciers are melting, or you don't think it will have consequences?

i don't care

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/07/travel/warm-winter-iditarod-feat/index.html

(CNN)An unseasonably warm winter has left parts of Alaska's Iditarod trail without snow, exposing grass and gravel and forcing the famous dogsled race to move 225 miles north.

Opening ceremonies in the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race kick off Saturday in Anchorage. When the race begins Monday, mushers will cross the starting line in Fairbanks instead of Willow, the traditional starting point.

It's the second time in the race's 43-year history that the starting point has moved from Willow to Fairbanks because of weather-related issues, an Iditarod spokesperson said. The first time was in 2003.

While cities across the northeastern United States have seen record snowfall this winter, Alaska received less snow than usual. Anchorage collected only 20 inches of snow this season, compared with a seasonal average of 60 inches.

I know the blind would like to call it man-made so they could argue against it being OBVIOUS. But it's not man-made. We all know that. It's just that man has pushed it along at an abnormal, alarming rate.

It's like a ball slowly rolling down an incline and someone kicking it so it's going farther, quicker.

Got it boys? Man isn't making it, he/we is/are pushing it along exponentially.

But nice try. I see you are mouthing what you hear on that one TV station that you watch. And by the way, those talking heads at that station know that GW is real. They just say the opposite knowing the minions that listen to them will believe it.

Just like the right-wing politicians. They know the truth but they know the red states dummys will buy anything they're told by them.

So Fox and Republican Congress aren't the dumasses. You freakers that buy it and try to act so smart by professing it. Especially here at the Geek Room.

i don't care

That's cool, but those consequences will affect you. You do know that most of the worlds population lives near the water, right? And your precious oil refineries are there too, right?

I know the blind would like to call it man-made so they could argue against it being OBVIOUS. But it's not man-made. We all know that. It's just that man has pushed it along at an abnormal, alarming rate.

It's like a ball slowly rolling down an incline and someone kicking it so it's going farther, quicker.

Got it boys? Man isn't making it, he/we is/are pushing it along exponentially.

But nice try. I see you are mouthing what you hear on that one TV station that you watch. And by the way, those talking heads at that station know that GW is real. They just say the opposite knowing the minions that listen to them will believe it.

Just like the right-wing politicians. They know the truth but they know the red states dummys will buy anything they're told by them.

So Fox and Republican Congress aren't the dumasses. You freakers that buy it and try to act so smart by professing it. Especially here at the Geek Room.

Oh sh!t, I agree with gutterslut. Time to rethink my position :unsure:

64* today after snow Wednesday.

Sled jumping to hitting the park in shorts with the kids.

Yay global warming

That's cool, but those consequences will affect you. You do know that most of the worlds population lives near the water, right? And your precious oil refineries are there too, right?

just double checked, still dont care.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

NOAA: 2185 cold records broken or tied in past week 1913 Low Min Records Broken & 272 tied in 7 days

http://www.climatedepot.com/2015/02/28/noaa-2185-cold-records-broken-or-tied-in-past-week-1913-low-min-records-broken-272-tied-in-7-days/

Climate change is real you moron. Quit being obtuse and a whiney dumbass. Pull your head put of your ass you classless faggut.

Climate change is real you moron. Quit being obtuse and a whiney dumbass. Pull your head put of your ass you classless faggut.

:lol:

bigger government, regulations and higher energy bills are the only answer. This way only China will get warm :)

carbon tax credits are cool too, they should make like a stock for it for the unbiased to get rich off it.

:lol:

bigger government, regulations and higher energy bills are the only answer. This way only China will get warm :)

carbon tax credits are cool too, they should make like a stock for it for the unbiased to get rich off it.

How about you pour yourself a big glass of STFU! You right wing hacks make me puke.

• Sad 1

The Glaciers in Antartica and Greenland are melting. That's a fact. I'm not saying what caused it , but there will be consequences because of it.

10,000 years ago what is now Chicago was under 2 miles of ice and that trend continues today. I'm not saying what caused it but it was not man made.

10,000 years ago what is now Chicago was under 2 miles of ice and that trend continues today. I'm not saying what caused it but it was not man made.

Scientists whose grants are dependent on these statistics have already proven you wrong. Quit being a myopic hack and raging repubtard.

Scientists whose grants are dependent on these statistics have already proven you wrong. Quit being a myopic hack and raging repubtard.

:thumbsup: 98% of em!

Ok. But what are we going to do about the sea levels rising? I don't care what causes it, we are beyond that.

Ok. But what are we going to do about the sea levels rising? I don't care what causes it, we are beyond that.

shamwow!

Shoot the moon out of the sky!

flip Guam back over

shamwow!

:lol: that's funny if if you are a right wing repubtard

60 degrees on Philly today. So much for record cold.

The floor in here is really slippery from all the right wing jizz on it. Be careful!

that's condensation from the .0001 degree rise in temperature over the last 100 years :(

The floor in here is really slippery from all the right wing jizz on it. Be careful!

No sh!t. Focking dimwit Bush loving tards.

NASA: Sea Levels Have Been Falling For Two Years – Media Blackout

NASA has published new data on their website showing that sea levels world-wide have been falling for almost two years.

Despite the startling revelation, mainstream media outlets have failed to report on the news.

According to this NASA page, ocean levels have dropped from a variation of roughly 87.5mm to below 85mm.

Naturalnews.com reports: These data, of course, clearly contradict the false narrative of rapid, never-ending rising ocean levels that flood continents and drown cities — a key element of the climate change “boogeyman” fiction that’s used to scare gullible youth into making Al Gore rich.

http://yournewswire.com/nasa-sea-levels-falling/

For the record, sea levels have been rising for over 100 years, or as long as we have been keeping records. It was a no brainer to add this to the MMGW hysteria.

How many times has this nitwit been banned :lol:

NASA: Sea Levels Have Been Falling For Two Years – Media Blackout

NASA has published new data on their website showing that sea levels world-wide have been falling for almost two years.

Despite the startling revelation, mainstream media outlets have failed to report on the news.

According to this NASA page, ocean levels have dropped from a variation of roughly 87.5mm to below 85mm.

Naturalnews.com reports: These data, of course, clearly contradict the false narrative of rapid, never-ending rising ocean levels that flood continents and drown cities — a key element of the climate change “boogeyman” fiction that’s used to scare gullible youth into making Al Gore rich.

http://yournewswire.com/nasa-sea-levels-falling/

For the record, sea levels have been rising for over 100 years, or as long as we have been keeping records. It was a no brainer to add this to the MMGW hysteria.

I like how they cropped the graph in that link, the full graph can be found below. The NASA graph is just as guilty, I dislike journalists taking arbitrary points in time that help prove their point.

https://www.popsci.com/sites/popsci.com/files/styles/1000_1x_/public/images/2017/08/nasa_full_satellite_data_sea_level_rise.jpg?itok=R3ZSJ4h_&fc=50,50

Having a very nice winter in WNY.  Of course that usually means we will get dumped on in march and have a late spring.

On 10/16/2017 at 1:20 PM, edjr said:

How many times has this nitwit been banned :lol:

Nailed it

I support global warming because cold weather sucks. I do my part by not recycling, leaving lights on for no reason, and littering like it is my job. 

• Haha 1

Wait.....are you suggesting that the earth has not been the exact same temp for its entire existence.....:shocking: