Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Mike, you need to suspend GF for at least a month.

Oh really? He didn't make the threat? STFU. I pulled up the thread showing he did already.

It may be so. This is the first I'd heard of that. I wasn't aware of the original threat nor your later link to it. I do know the suspension hammer came down soon after wiff's race related comments and wasn't surprised.

So, you claim to be a cop And couldn't prove that. You claim to be a marine and can prove that I called you out on threats and you couldn't prove that. And now you're coming up with Some random threat from another board?. You're a f****** joke. And it just proves that you are recliner pilot for some other lame douche you already got banned from this place.

I wouldn't expect someone to post a 214 or anything to prove their service record, you'd just think of someone who was a retired police officer to have a better handle on himself.

This thread went downhill quick. And mung most civilians will have no clue as to what a 214 is. Pretty much the only people who know about it are the ones who got out or are getting out of the service

I think MB is a colossal DB. In fact I Know he is.

I however do not think he is RP.

No one cares what I think.

But whiff. Stop responding to him. Be the bigger man and realize he lives for this attention.

Ignore him and you will feel better. (He won't go away but you'll feel better)

- of course DB MB will start stalking me again but IDC. I'll just ignore him.

So his threat to mmm beer had no bearing on his suspension? It didn't prolong it? I thought that it did, I coukd be wrong. It doesn't change t

he fact that he threatened the guy.

Post that threat. Youre outing ypurself as the trpll ypu are.

Post that threat. Youre outing ypurself as the trpll ypu are.

Uh oh. whiff has "shotsup disease".

If that means shiity phone and bad vision, ypure roght. Lol,

I think he meant AIDS

What doesn'cut n paste doesmnt work on your computer? Cut and paste my alleged thread Onto this board. It's not that f****** hard.You just keep changing your lies from one fact pattern to another, don't you?

If that means shiity phone and bad vision, ypure roght. Lol,

Drubnk Posting you bufoon :cheers:

just to clarify....

wasn't that threat a post of a PM?

Does anybody have a good poker story? :huh:

Bad beat man. Bad beat.

I wouldn't expect someone to post a 214 or anything to prove their service record, you'd just think of someone who was a retired police officer to have a better handle on himself.

It's DD 214. And how am I not handling myself better?

It's DD 214. And how am I not handling myself better?

I know what it is, and you let the little things bother you, like a teenage girl

I know what it is, and you let the little things bother you, like a teenage girl

How do you know? Did someone you know get one? I would think a military man wouldn't go by "mungwater".

:wub: :wub: DD 214 :wub: :wub:

We go from one insufferable knob to another.

My bad. I'll sit back and enjoy the stylings of you,because you're a real ball of fire.

We go from one insufferable knob to another.

My bad. I'll sit back and enjoy the stylings of you,because you're a real ball of fire.

How do you know? Did someone you know get one? I would think a military man wouldn't go by "mungwater".

Yep, figured me out.

Interesting how you immediately knew you were the knob.

Congrats on recognizing it, that is a big first step.

This bored has turned into a politically correct, whiny cesspool of sissies. Mike should suspend everybody other than GF for a month. Might increase the traffic to double digits at any given time. Anybody clicking on "report" for any reason deserves finger cancer.

• Like 1

This bored has turned into a politically correct, whiny cesspool of sissies. Mike should suspend everybody other than GF for a month. Might increase the traffic to double digits at any given time. Anybody clicking on "report" for any reason deserves finger cancer.

Sorry, but your shtick is stale. Giants Fan was begging to be suspended. Just like RP, he literally had a dozen people warning him. He was purposely derailing every thread he could, posting a dozen replies to every one anyone else posted. I wasn't around much over the weekend, but when I saw what that ass hole was doing, I was happy to know that Mike took care of it.

Free speech is wonderful, but no one has the right to ruin everyone else's experience.

Sorry, but your shtick is stale. Giants Fan was begging to be suspended. Just like RP, he literally had a dozen people warning him. He was purposely derailing every thread he could, posting a dozen replies to every one anyone else posted. I wasn't around much over the weekend, but when I saw what that ass hole was doing, I was happy to know that Mike took care of it.

Free speech is wonderful, but no one has the right to ruin everyone else's experience.

You are the most worthless poster at this site and easily the biggest hypocrite. If you committed bored suicide, you would brighten many people's day.

You are the most worthless poster at this site and easily the biggest hypocrite. If you committed bored suicide, you would brighten many people's day.

Ouch. That really hurts coming from a sickly, fat, poor, womanless bastard like yourself. lol

Ouch. That really hurts coming from a sickly, fat, poor, womanless bastard like yourself. lol

Oooooh. A personal attack. If I were following the social justice mob mentality around here, the protocol would be to report you. I should feel offended.

Bunch of fickle focking focktards. Never grasp the macro view.

Oooooh. A personal attack. If I were following the social justice mob mentality around here, the protocol would be to report you. I should feel offended.

Bunch of fickle focking focktards. Never grasp the macro view.

Worthless poster. Hypocrite. If you committed suicide blah blah blah/ LOL Yeah, you hate personal attacks. :doh:

Worthless poster. Hypocrite. If you committed suicide blah blah blah/ LOL Yeah, you hate personal attacks. :doh:

Worthless poster. Hypocrite. Bored suicide. All related to a poster's content. Not personal attacks.

"sickly, fat, poor, womanless bastard like yourself". Personal attacks and woefully inaccurate.

SHAME.

*DING. DING.*

SHAME.

*DING. DING.* WH0RE.

SHAME

*DING. DING.*

On the bright side, Has anybody seen giants lately?

You just watch yourself mister! Lol

Im sure hes just on a poker bender and will show up soon. The thing with degenerate gamblers is they are not satisfied til they have lost it all. So they will tell stories like "I was up 2 grand" only to end with "I broke even/lost 100" wich means they lost every cent they entered the session with plus double that most likely.