Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Ronnie Hillman let's discuss...

I've read a bunch of guys are high in him. Rotoworld just said he's the official backup. Do I drop a McFadden for this guy? What do u guys think about him?

I would prefer Hillman. He may end up being flex worthy even if Anderson is still in the mix. Neither will be a feature back unless and injury happens.

I am now avoiding CJ anderson.

He was huge for me last year......but I will not pay a 1st round pick for him this time.

I'd take Hillman over McFadden for sure, do that drop/add immediately

Sims is the other guy I like on the FA wire. Tuff call. Not sure what to do.

Go with your gut.

I would however say both the ceiling as a starter and the floor as backup/complimentary player would probably point to Hillman because of the respective offenses.

There was a time Sims was very hot and its not impossible that he could either become the starter by winning the job or the Bucs could even trade Martin away before the season, who knows.

Like I said before for draft value I like Hillman more than Anderson . And roto said he is now 1b that's a big drop for Anderson for me in any way .

Oh yeah I like Hillman a lot more . McFadden did not show me anything new in his first game with the Cowboys and I, Not sold on Sims saw enough of him last season . the Tampa coach has said over and over that Martin is the number one guy tells,me they may have seen enough also . I think Hillman is going to play and he showed me that he can be very good when given the change to play that he can get the job done . And I'm sure it sits will with Manning also .

Weepaw ur a vet here u like hillman more than McFadden and Sims?

You're a veterinarian, Weepaws??

• Like 1

Like I said before for draft value I like Hillman more than Anderson . And roto said he is now 1b that's a big drop for Anderson for me in any way .

Roto isn't saying it a 9news reporter is.

The hype is perfect for people trying to snag cja, this may drop his adp with all the over reactors to preseason threads.

The hype is perfect for people trying to snag cja, this may drop his adp with all the over reactors to preseason threads.

True , so I saw it on roto .

Would you pay a bit more attention to this?

Or still not to your liking because its only coach Kubiak, not Rotoworld saying it? :doh:

Not long ago he said Hillman reminds him of Forsett, I personally agree.

Again though, just as in the CJ Anderson will win the rushing title thread, my point is not to say Hillman is going to overtake CJ, rather to say that CJA is an investment that does not reflect the risk/reward at his current ADP.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7440/ronnie-hillman

Coach Gary Kubiak said RB Ronnie Hillman "deserves more reps."
A report on Monday called Hillman the "1B runner behind C.J. Anderson." Kubiak's statement seems to confirm Hillman has jumped the "slumping" Montee Ball on the depth chart. Anderson is still the starter in Denver, but it has become clear Hillman will have a role as a change of pace option. Aug 25 - 11:18 AM
Source: Denver Post

Hillman is at the top of my late round gamble rbs list. if I drafted cj, I'd reach pretty high for his handcuff, like before the 10th round for sure.

Why wouldnt we trust a 3rd stringer who only got a chance after both guys ahead of him got injured? Seems a no brainer to me! :rolleyes:

Oh he looked great out there? So would your aunt Gertrude playing with Peyton.

Why wouldnt we trust a 3rd stringer who only got a chance after both guys ahead of him got injured? Seems a no brainer to me! :rolleyes:

My aunt Gertrude has no legs.

Regardless of the question, the answer is to drop McFadden. Cowboys homer- Don't buy it. Its Randle and barely anyone else.

First time, long time line inserted......here.

I made a few cameos at Broncos Training Camp.

Hillman has impressed me the most of

The running backs.

In person, he seems to be in the best shape

of all the backs and seems to be the most inspired

runner on the field.

His mechanics were crisp when compared to C.J's average play.

You can have C.J.

Hillman is my targeted running back here in the

Mile High.

• Like 1

First time, long time line inserted......here.

I made a few cameos at Broncos Training Camp.

Hillman has impressed me the most of

The running backs.

In person, he seems to be in the best shape

of all the backs and seems to be the most inspired

runner on the field.

His mechanics were crisp when compared to C.J's average play.

You can have C.J.

Hillman is my targeted running back here in the

Mile High.

Pro scout?

Hillman may get som COP work but dont expect him to be a full time back again, he just cant handle the load.

Cja didn't just look great, he looked dominant.

Hillman may get som COP work but dont expect him to be a full time back again, he just cant handle the load.

Cja didn't just look great, he looked dominant.

Honest question. Do you already own CJA?

I'd slot Hillman in my draft list somewhere just below Gio Bernard.

Same type of situation, likely the same workload if everyone remains healthy.

How his blocking? Read CJ is the far superior blocker out of the 3. With a weak Oline and an aging Manning, do you think they'll really roll Hillman out there as 1b?

Honest question. Do you already own CJA?

I do not have cja in any leagues. I am just trying to bring reality to those who think hillman will be their savior

How his blocking? Read CJ is the far superior blocker out of the 3. With a weak Oline and an aging Manning, do you think they'll really roll Hillman out there as 1b?

- i posted a roto blurb in another thread that said the kid Hillman was 'laying people out in pass pro' ... so CHECK, on that.

he is an absolute fockin STEAL right now in the double digit rds -

I have Sankey on my bench that I picked up @ 12.7......am I any better off dropping him for HILLMAN.....better lottery ticket I feel....but perhaps SANKEY has a better chance to get regular work ?

Doesn't Denver have a couple new guys on the online this year?

Denver signed that OT Evan Mathis, huge signing which will help the offense. I wouldn't touch CJ to much risk. I would draft Hillman late for sure.

Hilman has put nice numbers this preseason but has only taken 3 snaps with the first team. I think he is a better speculative add than McFadden but he doesn't scare me away from CJ Anderson.

I like Hillman this season and I would even take him has a third rb .

Denver signed that OT Evan Mathis, huge signing which will help the offense. I wouldn't touch CJ to much risk. I would draft Hillman late for sure.

Mathis is a guard

Hillman has always shown he can play and potentially be a star in this league.

His issues are fumble and potential injury concerns due to his size.

I would take McFadden as a nice risk/reward lotto ticket over Hillman. I think McFadden can get the starting gig based on talent whereas Hillman will need an injury to take the job.