Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

New details on how the Pats used Spygate info...

It's not like the league is picking on the Patriots. Like I said earlier, TJ Ward has been suspended a game, because of something that had nothing to do with football, that happened a year and a half ago, in which all charges were dropped.

You're not worried about THAT integrity of the league though, are you? Of course not, because it doesn't impact your team. It's not the integrity of the league that you're worried about......... it's about protecting the integrity of your pretty boy.

I'm actually worried about both....the league and my boys rep....I've been following this league and invested in it well before tommy..,, trust that

End of story?

You wish.

It should be the end of story to anyone with common sense and rational thought process ..., unfortunately you are too clouded with hate and jealousy to use any of those

Ur exactly what the nfl and Goodell are banking on..., the 90 percent that hate the pats and will condemn them despite the lack of evidence suggesting they did nothing wrong....congrats on being a bitter sheep....

Listen man...I'm sorry peyton and your broncos got embarrassed in front of the world by the hawks...they got undressed....and I'm sorry the pats went and beat them...I can't control that

Ya that's cool...I mean 4 titles...perennial super bowl contender....I'll take that over making the playoffs once every 3 or 5 years ....and 5 win seasons....and watching my qb get picked off 5 times in a home loss

Right, because the Giants only have the one Super bowl, and the Patriots have 4

It should be the end of story to anyone with common sense and rational thought process ..., unfortunately you are too clouded with hate and jealousy to use any of those

Ur exactly what the nfl and Goodell are banking on..., the 90 percent that hate the pats and will condemn them despite the lack of evidence suggesting they did nothing wrong....congrats on being a bitter sheep....

Listen man...I'm sorry peyton and your broncos got embarrassed in front of the world by the hawks...they got undressed....and I'm sorry the pats went and beat them...I can't control that

Listen man, I'm sorry the Giants rag dolled Brady twice and Coughlin made Bill Bellicheck look like Rich Kotite, I can't control that.

Right, because the Giants only have the one Super bowl, and the Patriots have 4

Well...I mean....it's cool...go giants...ya man Phil simms and LT were dope! That's nice and all....but seriously...I thought we were talking about this century ....and I am not mad at the giants and eli ....I'm don't hate them...heck if it weren't for them nobody would watch the league anymore because they'd be jumping off bridges if the bb and brady were 6-0....but we all know they're a decent team that got hot twice in 5 years ....but the pats area consistent contender year in and out....that's what separates them from the pack ....I can handle a 18-1....but my boys have four and might not be done....good luck to the gmen...well be in for a visit this year

It's kind of sad though that u don't have anything to add to this convo and are just trying to puff your giants bird chest out and try to take a jab at my patriots fan superiority complex ....it's a valiant effort for sure

It has nothing to do with Patriots hate. The Broncos have a player suspended this coming weekend, for reasons that I can't fathom....... makes no sense. You think I'm happy that Goodell did that?

You guys are so arrogant that you think you're the only team being treated unjustly. You're not. You're just the ones incessantly whining about it.

It has nothing to do with Patriots hate. The Broncos have a player suspended this coming weekend, for reasons that I can't fathom....... makes no sense. You think I'm happy that Goodell did that?

You guys are so arrogant that you think you're the only team being treated unjustly. You're not. You're just the ones incessantly whining about it.

No...we're the only ones get crucified and lambasted by the general public and media.., for something that has no legs to stand on in the first place....we wouldn't whine if people would move on and this would just go away...instead you guys beat it to death with name calling and legacy tainting..,, I'm glad u admitted we've been treated unjust though ....

Well...I mean....it's cool...go giants...ya man Phil simms and LT were dope! That's nice and all....but seriously...I thought we were talking about this century ....and I am not mad at the giants and eli ....I'm don't hate them...heck if it weren't for them nobody would watch the league anymore because they'd be jumping off bridges if the bb and brady were 6-0....but we all know they're a decent team that got hot twice in 5 years ....but the pats area consistent contender year in and out....that's what separates them from the pack ....I can handle a 18-1....but my boys have four and might not be done....good luck to the gmen...well be in for a visit this year

It's kind of sad though that u don't have anything to add to this convo and are just trying to puff your giants bird chest out and try to take a jab at my patriots fan superiority complex ....it's a valiant effort for sure

I'm adding by giving you a well deserved taste of humble sauce that has nothing to do with cheating and federal judges. The Patriots suffered the biggest loss in the history of the NFL. Congratulations. Taking about this century? 2002 is a long time ago skippy. You were what, 19? Ha!

No...we're the only ones get crucified and lambasted by the general public and media.., for something that has no legs to stand on in the first place....we wouldn't whine if people would move on and this would just go away...instead you guys beat it to death with name calling and legacy tainting..,, I'm glad u admitted we've been treated unjust though ....

And then there's 18-1. Don't forget that. It's part of the legacy.

I'm adding by giving you a well deserved taste of humble sauce that has nothing to do with cheating and federal judges. The Patriots suffered the biggest loss in the history of the NFL. Congratulations. Taking about this century? 2002 is a long time ago skippy. You were what, 19? Ha!

I was 22....I've been going to every pats home game since 93......only pie you've served me is insecure giants fan pie ....

You can laugh at 18-1...it's your crowning achievement...we made you famous ..,.we're over it tho....are you over your 5 win season and watching man Fran pick u off 5 times in your own stadium while we went on to win the superbowl?

No...we're the only ones get crucified and lambasted by the general public and media.., for something that has no legs to stand on in the first place..

Keep it real though bobby. The Pats accepted punishment this year because Kraft thought he was getting Brady out of the hot seat and got whacked previously for Spygate when they pleaded 'No Lo'. Draft picks and a lot of coin are equivalent to taking a plea deal.

No one cops pleas that feel they're innocent.

Keep it real though bobby. The Pats accepted punishment this year because Kraft thought he was getting Brady out of the hot seat and got whacked previously for Spygate when they pleaded 'No Lo'. Draft picks and a lot of coin are equivalent to taking a plea deal.

hey now I thought you said you were tapping out? :doublethumbsup:

I was 22....I've been going to every pats home game since 93......only pie you've served me is insecure giants fan pie ....

Insecure about what? Do you think I would trade my teams history for yours? Not freakin likely. I'll take the Steelers history, but you can keep your cheating choking team all for yourself. The Patriots are the Giants bitches, not the other way around. HTH.

The problem with these people is simple

Tom bradys suspension was overruled in a fed court ....season starts Thursday and he'll be there playing....it's over and let's drop it...

But they'll run their mouths and start name calling and talking about legacy tainting over and over in the thread ..., and then complain we whine about it when we defend them ....pure lunacy

• Like 1

The problem with these people is simple

Tom bradys suspension was overruled in a fed court ....season starts Thursday and he'll be there playing....it's over and let's drop it...

But they'll run their mouths and start name calling and talking about legacy tainting over and over in the thread ..., and then complain we whine about it when we defend them ....pure lunacy

Word

You can laugh at 18-1...it's your crowning achievement...we made you famous ..,.we're over it tho....are you over your 5 win season and watching man Fran pick u off 5 times in your own stadium while we went on to win the superbowl?

Well, I didn't get picked off and it's not my stadium. Stop talking like an idiot. They've had a few other achievements besides 18-1. As a matter of fact, they went ahead and rang up their 4th Super bowl title against the same sad bunch a few short years later. Remember that one?

Bob didn't cop to anything to save brady and the Pats from anything more than having this drag out just like this ....and he didn't need to....after he copped out he changed his tune and went at the nfl again verbally ....brady didn't need saving anyway...

Well, I didn't get picked off and it's not my stadium. Stop talking like an idiot. They've had a few other achievements besides 18-1. As a matter of fact, they went ahead and rang up their 4th Super bowl title against the same sad bunch a few short years later. Remember that one?

Haha man u sound like such an insecure pipsqueak. ..."hey man I didn't get picked off stop talking like an idiot" like u didn't know what I meant ....haha...hey man good luck with everything....congrats on your 4 superbowls ....u wouldnt have two of them without the great bb! We all know that... Maybe he cheated to win those too

Anyways... have a good one fellas....gotta get some rest....Thursday is gonna be a long day/night!

Haha man u sound like such an insecure pipsqueak. ..."hey man I didn't get picked off stop talking like an idiot" like u didn't know what I meant ....haha...hey man good luck with everything....congrats on your 4 superbowls ....u wouldnt have two of them without the great bb! We all know that... Maybe he cheated to win those too

Anyways... have a good one fellas....gotta get some rest....Thursday is gonna be a long day/night!

3 Dynasties: Steelers-10 HOF players. Cowboys- 6. 49rs- 6. Patriots? Brady and BB(maybe) Some dynasty. I guess you need to cheat when you're not that talented.

3 Dynasties: Steelers-10 HOF players. Cowboys- 6. 49rs- 6. Patriots? Brady and BB(maybe) Some dynasty. I guess you need to cheat when you're not that talented.

Ya....that or they are doing it in the modern free agency salary cap area....which is much harder....I mean I know yer an idiot but u can't be that dumb to not understand the difference lol...which basically says the pats doing it is more impressive ...and that's they are always in the mix because they manage it well ....that's why u don't see them pumping out 5 win seasons ..,, nice try tho....ok I'm really going to bed now.....don't lose sleep over this your giants will be ok

Hey if you cant beat em, you miles well join them. You all know the saying.

I think I do know that saying. Or I might...

Feel free to point me towards what is "new" in that hatchet-job of a story :dunno:

The Patriots wore disguises to do their filming, the league changed Mike Martz' written statement, to start. There's more. You should read it. And they filmed teams 40 plus times, not the six times we were told.

The Patriots wore disguises to do their filming, the league changed Mike Martz' written statement, to start. There's more. You should read it. And they filmed teams 40 plus times, not the six times we were told.

So they wandered out to some cabin in bum fock idaho to interview an ex-coach with an axe to grind. Wow. :rolleyes:

So they wandered out to some cabin in bum fock idaho to interview an ex-coach with an axe to grind. Wow. :rolleyes:

But it was ok when he gave a statement saying the Rams didn't lose because of the cheating? Way to hypocrite.

This is bad, very bad.

Nope...Pats did nothing wrong (at least in the eyes of their fans).

Its all the hate and Jealousy of everyone else and Goodell sucks.

I distinctly remember a few years back when a Steelers player, Hines Ward said the Pats flat out knew their play calls.

Steeler's Ward suspected Patriots of spying

That's 2007 right there. This was systematic cheating that was flat out hidden by the NFL to protect itself.

Except for the fact that one of the very few named sources (Martz) in the "article" was mistaken.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/08/martzs-2008-statement-hasnt-changed/

Nope...Pats did nothing wrong (at least in the eyes of their fans).

Its all the hate and Jealousy of everyone else and Goodell sucks.

All three of those is correct.

1. Goodell does suck as a commish. He is power hungry, corrupt, not transparent, and inconsistent.

2. There is an aspect of hate and jealousy towards Patriots and their fans. Now some is self inflicted, but the 'pile - on' is partly because they are easy to dislike.

3. Even with number two above, It's never been more apparent the Patriots have crossed the line from gamesmanship to outright cheating and dirty shenanigans on a couple of occasions. Bill Belichick brought a culture of pushing the envelope when it came to the rules and a win at all cost attitude. He's the one that has for years put Tom Brady on the injury report every week (even when not hurt) or was coy about injuries. It was his way small around the rule(s). He finds ways around the Tackle-Eligible Lineman rule. Those two may be labeled genius; to be able to find every nook and cranny in a rule and exploit it to your teams benefit. While those get a smirk from other teams and fans that is just gamesmanship. However that attitude and envelope pushing crosses the line too it seems. Illegally videotaping other teams. Stealing plays from locker rooms. Deflating footballs. It's apparent this culture is throughout the organization and even the fans are jaded.

Who said they filmed only six times?

No...we're the only ones get crucified and lambasted by the general public and media..

Eh. The Pats are the 90's Cowboys of the 2010s. Big deal. No need to deny reality, just deal with it.

Again, for the record, not a hater. And I realize you're just having fun here by being absurd. But that's the truth--Pats fans now are going through what Cowboys fans in the 90s went through. Their (successful and legitimately talented) team getting targeted by media and fans, sometimes legitimately and sometimes not, for doing (sometimes real and sometimes fake) bad things.

Nothing new under the sun. The news about how they were spying certainly is new. But a team getting targeted isn't. The Pats aren't special in that way.

Except for the fact that one of the very few named sources (Martz) in the "article" was mistaken.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/08/martzs-2008-statement-hasnt-changed/

Martz says the league changed it. What can I say? I can't help it if he's mistaken.

I distinctly remember a few years back when a Steelers player, Hines Ward said the Pats flat out knew their play calls.

Steeler's Ward suspected Patriots of spying

That's 2007 right there. This was systematic cheating that was flat out hidden by the NFL to protect itself.

Well if Wines Hard said it, it must be true.

Some of the Steelers' defensive coaches remain convinced that a deep touchdown pass from Brady to Deion Branch in the January 2005 AFC Championship Game, which was won by the Patriots 41-27, came from stolen signals because Pittsburgh hadn't changed its signals all year, sources say, and the two teams had played a game in the regular season that Walsh told investigators he believes was taped. "They knew the signals, so they knew when it went in what the coverage was and how to attack it," says a former Steelers coach.

https://youtu.be/HCwOPhsMScM?t=10m39s

Farrior: "Shea thought he had post help?"

Coach: "He does..."

Farrior: "Where the hell was he?"

So Polamalu bites on the underneath route - even though, by his own teammate and coach's admission, he is supposed to be giving deep help - Brady reads it and hits Branch RIGHT WHERE TROY IS SUPPOSED TO BE, but the Pats must have cheated. Talk about your salt. :doh:

• Like 1

Well if Wines Hard said it, it must be true.

https://youtu.be/HCwOPhsMScM?t=10m39s

So Polamalu bites on the underneath route - even though, by his own teammate and coach's admission, he is supposed to be giving deep help - Brady reads it and hits Branch RIGHT WHERE TROY IS SUPPOSED TO BE, but the Pats must have cheated. Talk about your salt. :doh:

:clap: :doublethumbsup: :music_guitarred: :first: