Sign in to follow this  
Magnificent Bastard

Another Gay Republican....

Dennis Hassert, former Republican speaker of the house pled guilty today to paying hush money to keep his gay/pedophile secret from coming to light. A Speaker of the House! And he was one that voted to impeach Bill for getting a hummer form that chubby Jew broad. Republicans- Shameless

Dennis Hassert, former Republican speaker of the house pled guilty today to paying hush money to keep his gay/pedophile secret from coming to light. A Speaker of the House! And he was one that voted to impeach Bill for getting a hummer form that chubby Jew broad. Republicans- Shameless

They voted on impeachment because of perjury.

well, this dudes plan certainly backfired

They voted on impeachment because of perjury.

well, this dudes plan certainly backfired

Yeah, sure it was because of perjury. You keep telling yourself that. Simpleton

Another gay politician lying to the people.. :(

Why do you hate ghey people? :dunno:

The pedophile stuff is what's alarming to me, not that he's ghey. You should probably not be so intolerant of others.

RE: Abortion

Are Hispanic Democrats (Catholic) also shameless?

There are ghey republicans, there are religious democrats. Your political affiliation isn't a cart blanch symbol for everything you feel or stand for. It's more of a spectrum of ideas and ideals.

The pedophile stuff is what's alarming to me, not that he's ghey. You should probably not be so intolerant of others.

Maybe because of his record of voting against gay rights?

RE: Abortion

Are Hispanic Democrats (Catholic) also shameless?

Depends if they had an abortion and then voted against them.

Just proves he's a Rino / Lib / Commie

I don't follow the ebbs and flows of the gay rights movement, it was always rat's ass both now and at the time, but I do know the GOP position has always been one obsessed with extreme hostility to the gays. So there probably a lot of unimportant anti-gay legislation being moved through the House under his watch that I don't remember.

It's pretty hypocritical to shepherd anti-gay legislation through Congess when you yourself are gay, assuming he did this of course which I don't recall one way or the other.

Please provide a link to that record, I would be interested to see it.

Please provide a link to that record, I would be interested to see it.

He was the Republican Speaker of the house. So no, I won't nor do I need to provide links. But just to enlighten you, the speaker controls what legislation gets to the floor. Get it now?

But I can provide a link to him being a pedophile of young boys if you want. Is that something I can interest you in?

Aren't they all then?

almost all

the GOP position has always been one obsessed with extreme hostility to the gays.

Extreme Hostility? Really? Believing that a marriage is between a man and a woman isn't hostile towards anybody.

Lots of hyperbole in this one. Sheesh. You act like theses big angry GOP were rounding up gheys and beating them or something.

Extreme Hostility? Really? Believing that a marriage is between a man and a woman isn't hostile towards anybody.

Lots of hyperbole in this one. Sheesh. You act like theses big angry GOP were rounding up gheys and beating them or something.

Eh ... forget it. I'm outta here.

I'll let somebody else piss and moan about the GOP stance on gays if they want. Actually, I don't ever, ever really care and don't want any part of this.

I hate Hastert and all but I'll save my ammo and beat him up for something that actually offends me. Not that he's in the news for anything but this anymore, thankfully. Just yesterday I was on fire thundering about how incessed I was with the passage of Medicare Part D. I'll beat up Hastert all day for that. This gay garbage is somebody else's gripe.

And when someone's speaks about common sense gun regulations right wingers actike someone wants to take everyone's guns away.

is he gay or pedo?

That's another thing now that I think about it. He was the Speaker who was tasked with cracking down on Mark Foley when he was courting (sexting) the male pages. Irony.

Foley was the biggest opponent of child pron in the House which, of course, is the same psychological tick that explains why the biggest gay bashers in Congress and this forarm often turn out to be closeted gays themselves.

That's another thing now that I think about it. He was the Speaker who was tasked with cracking down on Mark Foley when he was courting (sexting) the male pages. Irony.

Foley was the biggest opponent of child pron in the House which, of course, is the same psychological tick that explains why the biggest gay bashers in Congress and this forarm often turn out to be closeted gays themselves.

Yeah, lots of Queer Republicans. Most of them are pathetic like Lyndsay Graham. But others are psycho deliverance queers, like the gun nuts and NASCAR fans.

On 10/28/2015 at 11:55 PM, Magnificent Bastard said:

Yeah, lots of Queer Republicans. Most of them are pathetic like Lyndsay Graham. But others are psycho deliverance queers, like the gun nuts and NASCAR fans.

Another pimpledoosh running loose.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Another pimpledoosh running loose.

It’s actually your best friend Tardcore under his Magnificant Bastard alias. 😂 

• Haha 1

Just now, MDC said:

It’s actually your best friend Tardcore under his Magnificant Bastard alias. 😂 

Obsessed. Nice job peanut. Even on Christmas. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Obsessed. Nice job peanut. Even on Christmas. 

Okay Toilet Juice. :thumbsup: 

On 10/28/2015 at 10:50 PM, Voltaire said:

Wow 2015 version of Voltaire got it.  2023 version of Voltaire is one of the biggest gay bashers here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Wow 2015 version of Voltaire got it.  2023 version of Voltaire is one of the biggest gay bashers here.

I've consistently wanted to keep gay predators to keep away from kids.

Also, in 2015, I'd voted Dem in four straight presidential elections at that point and was still was more disgusted by the Republicans than the Democrats. It was about a year and a half into President Trump's term that I started to warm to him, call it 2018, about the same time that the Wokesters took over the Democratic Party.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I've consistently wanted to keep gay predators to keep away from kids.

Also, in 2015, I'd voted Dem in four straight presidential elections at that point and was still was more disgusted by the Republicans than the Democrats. It was about a year and a half into President Trump's term that I started to warm to him, call it 2018, about the same time that the Wokesters took over the Democratic Party.

What made you go from being OK with gay to thinking it's a vile perversion?

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

When he came home that one time, and you and your boyfriend had left the apartment smelling like feces.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I was never really comfortable with it to begin with, I find it gross/disgusting but whatever. When Obergfell came down and gay kissing was in the newspapers and everywhere, it was over the top repulsive. Again, whatever. It could be avoided, especially overseas. 

Soon thereafter the transition from LGB to LGBTQ+ and intersectional bullying, the cancel culture, and a lot to do with kids. Things like the men in negligée insisting it's perfectly acceptable for them to twirl their crotch in front of children. The morality lecture of degenerate perverts dressed like clowns trying to claim the high ground. Then there were the trannies demanding access to girl's bathrooms, locker rooms, and sports competitions. Lots more, the genital mutilation surgery on children, the abduction of kids by government LGBTQ activists, the sicko parades, and the filthy tranny books in schools all come to mind.

It's just overwhelming and constant.  I never cared what they did behind closed doors in Royal Oak (where the degenerates congregate in metro Detroit) or whatever perverted part of town elsewhere. There were Babe the Pig Boi's stories about what they do there and how he contracted monkeypox. 

I'm just fed up and overwhelmed with them at this point. Glad there's a pushback.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I was never really comfortable with it to begin with, I find it gross/disgusting but whatever. When Obergfell came down and gay kissing was in the newspapers and everywhere, it was over the top repulsive. Again, whatever. It could be avoided, especially overseas. 

Soon thereafter the transition from LGB to LGBTQ+ and intersectional bullying, the cancel culture, and a lot to do with kids. Things like the men in negligée insisting it's perfectly acceptable for them to twirl their crotch in front of children. The morality lecture of degenerate perverts dressed like clowns trying to claim the high ground. Then there were the trannies demanding access to girl's bathrooms, locker rooms, and sports competitions. Lots more, the genital mutilation surgery on children, the abduction of kids by government LGBTQ activists, the sicko parades, and the filthy tranny books in schools all come to mind.

It's just overwhelming and constant.  I never cared what they did behind closed doors in Royal Oak (where the degenerates congregate in metro Detroit) or whatever perverted part of town elsewhere. There were Babe the Pig Boi's stories about what they do there and how he contracted monkeypox. 

I'm just fed up and overwhelmed with them at this point. Glad there's a pushback.

On 10/28/2015 at 10:50 PM, Voltaire said:

the biggest gay bashers in this forarm often turn out to be closeted gays themselves.

34 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It’s not that you hate gay people. It’s the fact that Queer theory is being pushed at every corner. BLM/alphabet mafia/marxists are working under the same umbrella.  It’s all about tearing down systems that are touted as racist/homophobic/transphobic and “building back better”. It’s all about oppressors and the oppressed. They couldn’t give two fuks about trans or black kids.  It’s by design that our educational system has been turned on it’s ear.  They have to get their claws into the younglings.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2015 at 2:23 PM, Magnificent Bastard said:

Dennis Hastert voted "Yes" for the Defense Of Marriage Act

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/104-1996/h316

Joe Biden, then a Senator, ALSO voted "Yes" for the Defense Of Marriage Act

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/104-1996/s280

2004: Obama supports civil unions and civil rights for gays and lesbians—but insists that marriage is not a basic civil right

“Marriage is between a man and a woman,” Obama says in an interview on Chicago public television during his U.S. Senate campaign, adding, “but what I also believe is that we have an obligation to make sure that gays and lesbians have the rights of citizenship that afford them visitations to hospitals, that allow them to transfer property to each other, to make sure they’re not discriminated against on the job.”.....Obama distinguishes marriage from other civil rights, saying, “We have a set of traditions in place that I think need to be preserved.”

2004: Obama opposes the federal Defense of Marriage Act while running for a U.S. Senate seat in Illinois. He also opposes same-sex marriage

Barack Obama, US Senate candidate for Illinois, is greeted by delegates at the Democratic National Convention in Boston on July, 2004. The Defense of Marriage Act, signed by Bill Clinton, allows states to refuse to recognize same-sex marriages legally established in other states. It previously prevented the federal government from recognizing same-sex marriages, until the Supreme Court ruled that provision unconstitutional in 2013.

https://time.com/3816952/obama-gay-lesbian-transgender-lgbt-rights/

President Obama publicly opposed same-sex marriages for political gain during the 2008 presidential campaign, his former political strategist says in a new book.

David Axelrod said that he and other political strategists advised him to say that he only supported civil unions, not full gay marriage rights, according to excerpts of his new book obtained by Time magazine......“Opposition to gay marriage was particularly strong in the black church, and as he ran for higher office....modified his position to support civil unions rather than marriage, which he would term a ‘sacred union,’ ” Axelrod writes.... complaining to Axelrod that he was “just not very good at bullsh!tting” after a campaign event where he stopped short of endorsing gay marriage.....White House press secretary Josh Earnest said he would not “disagree or quibble” with Axelrod’s account of events. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/232272-axelrod-obama-opposed-gay-marriage-for-politics/

On 10/28/2015 at 3:06 PM, Magnificent Bastard said:

So no, I won't nor do I need to provide links. But just to enlighten you...

Hillary Clinton's Gay-Marriage Problem

....Until 2013, she held a position that lots of Democratic voters now regard as deeply wrongheaded......before last year, she earnestly believed that marriage equality should be denied to gays and lesbians. That's the story the 66-year-old Democrat settled on when NPR host Terry Gross pressed her on her views. The admission is easily the most significant in the interview with the former senator, secretary of State, and presidential candidate, though much of the subsequent media attention has focused on the perception that there was a "heated exchange" where Clinton "lashed out" at her interviewer...... The mild tension stemmed from persistent questioning as Clinton obfuscated on an issue that could damage her chances in a 2016 primary but is relatively unlikely to hurt her in a contest against a Republican..... That same year (2008), Clinton ran for president while openly opposing gay marriage. If she is to be believed, she also opposed gay marriage as recently as 2013, long after a majority of Americans already held a more gay-friendly position. Would the subset of Democrats who thought 2008 opposition to gay marriage should prevent a man from becoming CEO in 2013 really support the 2015 presidential campaign of a woman who openly opposed gay marriage until last year?

Andrew Sullivan's perspective is instructive: She was the second most powerful person in an administration in a critical era for gay rights. And in that era, her husband signed the HIV travel ban into law (it remained on the books for 22 years thereafter), making it the only medical condition ever legislated as a bar to even a tourist entering the US. Clinton also left gay service-members in the lurch, doubling the rate of their discharges from the military, and signed DOMA, the high watermark of anti-gay legislation in American history. Where and when it counted, the Clintons gave critical credibility to the religious right’s jihad against us. And on the day we testified against DOMA in 1996, their Justice Department argued that there were no constitutional problems with DOMA at all (the Supreme Court eventually disagreed).

What I’d like to hear her answer is whether she regrets that period and whether she will ever take responsibility for it. But she got pissed when merely asked how calculated her position on this was. ...... I was editor of TNR for five years of the Clintons, aggressively writing and publishing articles in favor of marriage equality and military service, and saw the Clintons’ irritation with and hostility to gay activists up close. ..... As long as marriage equality hurt the Democrats, they were against it. Now it may even hurt Republicans, they’re for it. So Hillary is for it now.

Here is what Bill Clinton actually said when he signed the Defense of Marriage Act in 1996: "I have long opposed governmental recognition of same-gender marriages, and this legislation is consistent with that position.” His wife distorted that history.

GROSS: So just to clarify, just one more question on this, would you say your view evolved since the '90s, or that the American public evolved, allowing you to state your real view?

CLINTON: I think I'm an American....

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/06/hillary-clintons-gay-marriage-problem/372717/

Hillary Clinton didn't lose 2016 POTUS by very much. 

Bill Clinton, POTUS - Signed the Defense Of Marriage Act. 

Barack Obama, POTUS - Said marriage is between a man and a woman and openly opposed same sex marriage. His major domo, Axelrod, when cornered, finally could only say Obama lied to America. That's the best Team Blue and the DNC could come up with and that's just pathetic

Joe Biden, current POTUS - Voted for the Defense Of Marriage Act. 

Hillary Clinton, who was within inches of being POTUS - Ran for President in 2008 while openly opposing gay marriages. 

If someone wants to call Hastert a worthless POS, I don't disagree ( Spell his name right if you want to attempt your cheap purity test and not look cooked from the start) 

But what is more likely? He hates LGBTs or resents them or more practically - He voted in the manner that gave him the best personal political advantage of the time and place, just like both Clintons, Obama and Biden. 

Of course you wouldn't provide links nor actual data, it would only highlight that you spelled the guy's name wrong. How much do you know about him if you can't spell his damn name right? 

DOES THIS ENLIGHTEN YOU NOW?

Dude, Hillary did not lose 2016 because of her stance on gay-marriage.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Dude, Hillary did not lose 2016 because of her stance on gay-marriage.

No, she lost because she didn't campaign well and possibly because voters saw through her thinly veiled political ideas / promises  
She thought she had it in the bag....It was her turn, right? 

But, we all know this anyways.  
Doesn't matter. She's a relic (hopefully)