Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

Tebow Dumped by Girlfriend

Tebow is ghey as hell and this whole virginity til marriage thing is just a front. Obviously he would have married long ago if that were the real holdup.

Nothing wrong with being ghey but quit deceiving yourself

ill just be real here and serve up Tebow some reality pie. Hes never getting married unless its to a wacked out hardcore christian with the same values as him. He wont be bagging a supermodel or celebrity, because they live in the real world where you arent governed by archaic old school fake rules from imaginary gods. He needs to learn this and get on christian mingle. sex is a natural part of the get to know you phase and important for chemistry. Marry someone just to find out your not compatible in bed? No one wants that. He needs to settle down with a nice christian cat lady online and deal with it. He needs to parlay it into a reality show, the christian bachelor.

Have you ever had sex with anyone and found you were incompatible with them sexually? I haven't. Most adults know how to do it, plus you figure it out if you stay together.

I just find it to be an antiquated notion based on the silly premise that you have to have God's approval to do something that all living creatures do.

Tebow is ghey as hell and this whole virginity til marriage thing is just a front. Obviously he would have married long ago if that were the real holdup.

Nothing wrong with being ghey but quit deceiving yourself

you're joking right :dunno:

If Tebow had a brain, he would just become a Catholic and say he was sorry he focked at confession. Say a few hail Marys and wear that thing out!

If Tebow had a brain, he would just become a Catholic and say he was sorry he focked at confession. Say a few hail Marys and wear that thing out!

Most likely the only Hail Mary's he'd complete. :P

• Like 2

It's a shame that someone can stick to their beliefs and be called dumb.

:thumbsup:

To be fair, there are alot of dumb beliefs out there across the vast sea of religions that all say theirs is the only one thats real.

Why? It's a dumb belief.

I call it as I see it.

To be fair, there are alot of dumb beliefs out there across the vast sea of religions that all say theirs is the only one thats real.

Tim Tebow is everything that's right about religion. Regardless of what religion he even is. He's peaceful, kind, and devoted. How anyone can have a problem with that speaks louder about themselves as a person than about Tebow. No one believes religion/God/Jesus etc is a bigger crock of sh!t than I do. But people like Tebow are the least of everyone's problems.

• Like 1

Tim Tebow is everything that's right about religion. Regardless of what religion he even is. He's peaceful, kind, and devoted. How anyone can have a problem with that speaks louder about themselves as a person than about Tebow. No one believes religion/God/Jesus etc is a bigger crock of sh!t than I do. But people like Tebow are the least of everyone's problems.

I agree, I love the guy. nothing against him at all and the world badly needs more people like him.

I agree, I love the guy. nothing against him at all and the world badly needs more people like him.

I don't have a problem with his religion at all.....just with him wasting access to fineass trim.....

I agree. This "story" stinks. An ahole leaked it to an ahole who wrote it. The guy is clearly on record of being religious and holding to his kind of values. If that's what he wants, fine enjoy yourself. If Culpo dated him with something else in mind, she is an idiot, and frankly kind of a crap person. Cruzer though might be right.

She apparently took Nick Jonas virginity. My theory is this is her thing (trying to steal guys virginity). Knowing how vain and shallow most women are, I bet a lot of them do this. They want to be the girl that as many guys as possible will always remember as their first.

Apparently I'm a hardcore Christian whacko thy speakers of. Mrs...Beer and I didn't have the schex before we were married, and she was a virgin until oit wedding day. I was not, bUT at time wish I was. We're going on 15 years of marriage, pretty successfully think.

I think it's cool he's sticking to his beliefs, though I'm biased, being an insane right wing whacko an all stuck 100 years out of time believing in an antiquated fairy tail. :wave:

How many ladies did you bed before Mrs Beer? Sounds to me like she's the insane right ring whacko all stuck 100 years out of time, and not you :P

Apparently I'm a hardcore Christian whacko thy speakers of. Mrs...Beer and I didn't have the schex before we were married, and she was a virgin until oit wedding day. I was not, bUT at time wish I was. We're going on 15 years of marriage, pretty successfully think.

I think it's cool he's sticking to his beliefs, though I'm biased, being an insane right wing whacko an all stuck 100 years out of time believing in an antiquated fairy tail. :wave:

Just because you stuck to it (not really) doesn't mean it's not a silly antiquated notion.

And I don't know how dudes do this. Man the belief system must be strong but I bet they all end up regretting it. I bagged 14 before getting married and I think I should've banged a whole hell of a lot more. When you settle on one for the rest of your life it's good to know you've got a pretty comprehensive sampling of what else is out there, otherwise you're always left wondering

And I don't know how dudes do this. Man the belief system must be strong but I bet they all end up regretting it. I bagged 14 before getting married and I think I should've banged a whole hell of a lot more. When you settle on one for the rest of your life it's good to know you've got a pretty comprehensive sampling of what else is out there, otherwise you're always left wondering

So your relationship with your wife is stronger because of the sex you had with other women. :thumbsup:

Question: How far does his virginity go?

Do we think he let her blow him?

Did he eat box?

Fbang?

Dil?

Or just nothing that results in finishing?

This was my question. Perhaps mmmmmbeer can comment from his experience?

I could handle not having intercourse if there were other finishing methods. If not, no way.

Hrrmmm... ya I think puss play and moufs and all are off limits.

This reminds me of my buddies in the service in the middle east. Couple reported having "relations" with the local wommins. But they wouldn't do the puss cause it was for their future husbands, but would take it in the ass all day long. :lol:

Same same I think...

So... neither of you touched the other one's nethers until marriage?

So... neither of you touched the other one's nethers until marriage?

Nope... but I think we cheated as we did a long distance thing, until about 10 months before we married. (Oregon & Puerto Rico) I had pretty much told myself, with this one I was going to do things right.

Listen... I love the puss.. and coulda, shoulda, woulda... you can do that the rest of your life, but I think there's something to be said about not partaking before. Unless your Voltaire, you have those other chick's floating in your head. I think life would be easier if they weren't there. Cause let's be honest. The dirty movies I play in my head are obviously the "Director's Cuts". I don't see the real stuff... just the rose colored nostalgia of puss past you know? :huh:

Nope... it would probably have been easier in life now, if I would have waited and not had to think about past variety.

Though.. I'm actually super content and don't often let myself go to "if only".

I had lots of sex before my wife. I regret none of them and I remember most of them fondly. It has absolutely no bearing on how I feel about my wife and our life together or my attraction to her.

Guilt and shame are horrible gifts given to us by the guilty and ashamed. I gave that sh1t back long ago.

I had lots of sex before my wife. I regret none of them and I remember most of them fondly. It has absolutely no bearing on how I feel about my wife and our life together or my attraction to her.

Guilt and shame are horrible gifts given to us by the guilty and ashamed. I gave that sh1t back long ago.

Righton Frank... and I ain't mad at you for living your life how you want. I think the opposite can be said on how some feel about the Tebow

Righton Frank... and I ain't mad at you for living your life how you want. I think the opposite can be said on how some feel about the Tebow

I really have no problem with your beliefs and actions or Tebow's. Whatever works for you works.

It's like I said earlier, life is already hard enough without rules that make it harder and make you feel bad for things that you don't need to feel bad about.

So your relationship with your wife is stronger because of the sex you had with other women. :thumbsup:

Yeah, probably :dunno:

I'm easily into my 50's (chicks banged, not age) including 30 or so before I was married and think that's fine, but I also respect Tebow for his staying true to his beliefs. I don't think there's a right or wrong way to do it.

what a fockin scumbag loser writer and a bunch of intolerant scumbag liberals ragging on the man for having some morals.

newbie wins thread

• Like 1

what a fockin scumbag loser writer and a bunch of intolerant scumbag liberals ragging on the man for having some morals.

newbie wins thread

Wulll focking duh. ;) ... he banged 50 chicks.

Then it's a great thing you didn't meet her first.

That's poor logic. If after the next 13 none of them compared to the first, he could have gone back to her with confidence that she was the one. It may not have worked of course, but there is no way to know the first one is the one since you have nothing to compare it to. I suppose it is a matter of risk tolerance. :dunno:

Question: How far does his virginity go?

Do we think he let her blow him?

Did he eat box?

Fbang?

Dil?

Or just nothing that results in finishing?

No

No

No

No

I am guessing he doesn't masturbate either.

I applaud him for having the discipline to stick to his beliefs, which 99 percent of society can't, whether its religion, drugs, alcohol, gambling, women, etc.

I applaud him for having the discipline to stick to his beliefs, which 99 percent of society can't, whether its religion, drugs, alcohol, gambling, women, etc.

Liberals must be intolerant of self control. If it was acceptable, certain people's behavior would be indefensible. :dunno:

• Like 1

Liberals must be intolerant of self control. If it was acceptable, certain people's behavior would be indefensible. :dunno:

Even though your post comes off as babbling that makes no sense, I want to commend you for attempting to shoe horn some political nonsense in.
  • Like 1

Why even date a chick like that if you're looking for a mega Christian mommy type? She don't exactly scream wholesome.

It's like buying a Porsche to drive the preschool daycare. Makes no damn sense.

Eh. Good for him if that's what he wants. He's not hurting anyone with his beliefs. In fact, he probably helps more people in a given month than most of you dipsh!ts will in your lifetimes.