Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

Tebow Dumped by Girlfriend

Eh. Good for him if that's what he wants. He's not hurting anyone with his beliefs. In fact, he probably helps more people in a given month than most of you dipsh!ts will in your lifetimes.

I would only have a problem if he held his beliefs up as how it should be done, the way most evangelicals do. He doesn't seem to, so good for him.

I think it's wasted effort, but it's his life.

Why even date a chick like that if you're looking for a mega Christian mommy type? She don't exactly scream wholesome.

It's like buying a Porsche to drive the preschool daycare. Makes no damn sense.

For publicity. And as a beard

For publicity. And as a beard

That is an interesting theory. It would seem like he would be married by know and putting out a slew of little god fearing tykes. Hanging out with a normal girl without the religious focus seems dishonest on his part.

I would only have a problem if he held his beliefs up as how it should be done, the way most evangelicals do. He doesn't seem to, so good for him.

I think it's wasted effort, but it's his life.

Most Christians don't behave like the Westboro Baptists and televangelists.

Building a new children's hospital in the Philippines, creating a wish program for kids with life-threatening illnesses, building special playrooms for children inside hospitals around the world, providing orphan care, and adoption assistance are just some of the ways Tim Tebow chooses to waste his efforts.

Building a new children's hospital in the Philippines, creating a wish program for kids with life-threatening illnesses, building special playrooms for children inside hospitals around the world, providing orphan care, and adoption assistance are just some of the ways Tim Tebow chooses to waste his efforts.

All very noble, but the wasted effort is not having sex. You can still do all you said and have the sex. And then why date Culpo after she just de-virgined the Jonas guy and then broke up with him? curious.

I never said Tebow isn't a good person and that he doesn't deserve kudos for his charity work. Just don't agree with his reasons for not doing the horizontal mambo.

And I said evangelicals, and most of them do believe that people shouldn't have premarital sex.

All very noble, but the wasted effort is not having sex. You can still do all you said and have the sex. And then why date Culpo after she just de-virgined the Jonas guy and then broke up with him? curious.

I'm pretty sure frank's reference to wasted effort was aimed at his faith, not at his sex life. My point is that his beliefs drive him to do some pretty great things for people in need. That doesn't seem wasteful to me.

I'm pretty sure frank's reference to wasted effort was aimed at his faith, not at his sex life. My point is that his beliefs drive him to do some pretty great things for people in need. That doesn't seem wasteful to me.

No, just his sex life.

That is an interesting theory. It would seem like he would be married by know and putting out a slew of little god fearing tykes. Hanging out with a normal girl without the religious focus seems dishonest on his part.

He could go find some nice regular Christian gal and marry her. But then he's not in US Weekly and People magazine gossip column about which celebrities are dating each other. That's what it's all about. In his "real time" (I.e. not fake PR b.s.) he probably is banging chicks, or maybe dudes (not that there's anything wrong with that).

He could go find some nice regular Christian gal and marry her. But then he's not in US Weekly and People magazine gossip column about which celebrities are dating each other. That's what it's all about. In his "real time" (I.e. not fake PR b.s.) he probably is banging chicks, or maybe dudes (not that there's anything wrong with that).

LOL You may be the dumbest fock on the board. I hope you're trying to be entertaining and not really this much of an ass hole.

I would just like to point out that you are all assuming he and she are both telling the truth about everything. Who knows what he or they have really done?

Liberals must be intolerant of self control. If it was acceptable, certain people's behavior would be indefensible. :dunno:

Criticism doesn't = intolerance. I respect Tebow's right to waste prime years of his life depriving himself of pleasure to please an imaginary being in the clouds. I just personally think it's dumb.

He seems like a decent guy though.

LOL You may be the dumbest fock on the board. I hope you're trying to be entertaining and not really this much of an ass hole.

You must be naive :dunno:

Three pages discussing Tim Tebows sex life. I think that says more about y'all than it does him. :lol:

• Like 1

You must be naive :dunno:

Well if he's gay, then I'm sure his publicity loving ex-girlfriend will be breaking that news any second now. She could write a book and be a multi-millionaire.

I'm easily into my 50's (chicks banged, not age) including 30 or so before I was married and think that's fine, but I also respect Tebow for his staying true to his beliefs. I don't think there's a right or wrong way to do it.

20 or so SINCE you've been Married???

And you have the nerve to point out others morals? :doh:

He is divorced...

He is divorced...

that makes sense.....I would have divorced him too if he was banging all those chicks ;)

Well if he's gay, then I'm sure his publicity loving ex-girlfriend will be breaking that news any second now. She could write a book and be a multi-millionaire.

The part I was serious about is that their "relationship" was simply for purposes of publicity, on both ends.

I do think it's weird he hasn't gotten married if he's saving himself for it. What's stopping him? He's got plenty of options and yet he hasn't been able to find one wholesome, worthy gal out there in the world? Makes no sense. But whatever, that's his business

20 or so since I've been divorced.

20 or so since I've been divorced.

no pics?

forget about Tebow's sex life........lets talk about Newb's :banana:

no pics?

forget about Tebow's sex life........lets talk about Newb's :banana:

#20 is in my avatar. lol

Oh, the pics would make you blush. :banana:

#20 is in my avatar. lol

Oh, the pics would make you blush. :banana:

she's hot, looks a little like Lacey Chabert (lol) and Joy Williams from Cival Wars

she's hot, looks a little like Lacey Chabert (lol) and Joy Williams from Cival Wars

Thank you. She's from Bosnia. ;)

Thank you. She's from Bosnia. ;)

does she have a sister? :P

does she have a sister? :P

A twin, actually! But she's in Serbia. And married.

A twin, actually! But she's in Serbia. And married.

will you be banging her too? :lol:

* I just realized, the Philadelphia Eagles are the only thing you & Tebow have in common.

Not surprising, looks like the media was tricked again...

http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/30/tim-tebow-olivia-culpo-break-up/

It's true ... Tim Tebow did NOT have sex with ex Miss Universe Olivia Culpo, but that didn't break them up -- because they weren't actually dating ... TMZ Sports has learned.

According to multiple reports Tebow and Culpo split up recently due to Tim's commitment to abstinence. The story goes ... she wanted it, but he wasn't giving it up.

Well, sources close to the situation tell us Tebow and Culpo's romantic relationship never went beyond the rumor stage. We're told the chatter started after Olivia and Tim met in church a few months ago -- and even though their reps denied it, a lot of people ran with it.

Our sources say Tim did show interest in Olivia, and they hung out a few times WITH mutual friends ... but never had a one-on-one date.

Bottom line -- no dating, no break up and still no boning.

Not surprising, looks like the media was tricked again...

http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/30/tim-tebow-olivia-culpo-break-up/

It's true ... Tim Tebow did NOT have sex with ex Miss Universe Olivia Culpo, but that didn't break them up -- because they weren't actually dating ... TMZ Sports has learned.

According to multiple reports Tebow and Culpo split up recently due to Tim's commitment to abstinence. The story goes ... she wanted it, but he wasn't giving it up.

Well, sources close to the situation tell us Tebow and Culpo's romantic relationship never went beyond the rumor stage. We're told the chatter started after Olivia and Tim met in church a few months ago -- and even though their reps denied it, a lot of people ran with it.

Our sources say Tim did show interest in Olivia, and they hung out a few times WITH mutual friends ... but never had a one-on-one date.

Bottom line -- no dating, no break up and still no boning.

I'm glad posty. Now I will go back to pulling for him to do well.

With dwindling fame, a reputation for not banging and strange faith that's about 100 years out of place, It's hard to sell. If he was down yea, but he's not. It's unrealistic to marry a girl without having sex first. That's like old timey arranged marriage to a 15yr old type stuff. Modern women won't go for that.

who are you?