Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Harris, Shoelace, or Bolden?

Which of these is your top RB waiver for week 15?

(leaning towards Harris cause of ease of schedule is 15-16, solid O'line coming together, and Rawls being definitely out ROS. Shoelace is #2 for me, and could be #1 if Yeldon looks to miss extended time).

Agree I like Robinson the most , but like posted above depends on Yeldon .

I just dumped Rawls, Lynch, Blue, and Green-Beckham in my league and put in the following waivers.

Waiver 1 (Dec 16): Add Denard Robinson

Waiver 2 (Dec 16): Add Brandon Bolden
Waiver 3 (Dec 16): Add Jonathan Grimes
Waiver 4 (Dec 16): Add Fozzy Whittaker
Waiver 5 (Dec 16): Add Fred Jackson

Waiver 6 (Dec 16): Add DuJuan Harris

I probably need 2 of these to go through with J Stewart probably going to see less time after this week.

Shoelace is the best option. He performed well in a similar situation last season. Bryce Brown might be a better option than Harris after this week, since Harris looked poor when given the chance.

If the Patriots are going to need Bolden, they will just throw the ball more.

I'm trying to scoop Robinson, and if I land him I'll start him. Also making a play for Harris but I'm not as confident in starting him. Good matchup but saw on rotoworld that the Seahawks will let practice dictate who starts this week between Harris and Brown. With the way the Seahawk passing game is going, hard to bank on much volume from any back there.

No thanks on Bolden.

With JStew gimpy, I can't see Carolina trotting him out there when they've got home field all but clinched. Whitaker got run against Atlanta but Artis-Payne has been inactive. Don't know much about the hierarchy there but if Fozzy gets the majority of work, I think he might someone else to strongly consider this week. If CAT plays a bigger role, the whole situation is probably best to avoid.

i grabbed Shoelace in one league and will try to get him in another merely to block the cack.

Any chance they re-sign Christine Michaels? The guy just got released by washington

THis is actually a good question...I doubt they will re-sign CMike, but I cannot imagine they stick with Bryce Brown as their bellcow. He's just not reliable. I say this to caution against going all in on Bryce. A lot of uncertainty in the backfield.....and Lynch may appear at some point, though not likely before week 17.

• Like 1

Harris waived by Hawks.........fire up WW claim for Bryce Brown.

I was excited to have Rawls dominate Cleveland. With Harris waived, this does make a lot of sense! Shoelace has 2 relative easy opponents (Atl, @ NO), (is Yeldon out for sure?) Now with Blount out, Bolden also intriguing!

I only have 1 roster spot open (Rawls). What if Eddleman were available (he is in my league), is he a better WW than the 3 RBs.

I am probably just playing "keep away" from my opponents anyway (see my roster below). My decision may come down to who do I not want my competition to have... I'm thinking blocking a RB option may outweigh an Eddleman acquisition. Any thought?

I was excited to have Rawls dominate Cleveland. With Harris waived, this does make a lot of sense! Shoelace has 2 relative easy opponents (Atl, @ NO), (is Yeldon out for sure?) Now with Blount out, Bolden also intriguing!

I only have 1 roster spot open (Rawls). What if Eddleman were available (he is in my league), is he a better WW than the 3 RBs.

I am probably just playing "keep away" from my opponents anyway (see my roster below). My decision may come down to who do I not want my competition to have... I'm thinking blocking a RB option may outweigh an Eddleman acquisition. Any thought?

It sounds like you're adding a player just to add a player (or to play defense) not to use? If so, then add the player one of your next opponents are most apt to need/want. If you actually need the player and have a top 3 waiver then I think Robinson is the add.

Depending on how competitive / active your league is (or if loser bracket players still participate), Edelman may clear waivers and can be had via free-agency. Even if he somehow plays this week I have to wonder what of the four remaining playoff teams are such dire straights to play this week. My guess is that at best he returns week 16.

So my league is asleep at the wheel. I was number 8 in the list and I picked up Robinson, Brown, Grimes, and Fozzy. Then I was able to pick up Boswell dropping Crosby. I'm pretty happy with that. The only other pickup was an owner in consolation bracket grabbing FJax.

I was able to snag Robinson. I already had Crowell, Draughn, Powell and Hightower. Now the question is what crappy RB's to start this week. This zero RB strategy is killer when you have a bunch of 2nd tier guys week in and week out.

Fjax, grimes and all backups on carolina still available in my league....drop Ajayi for any of them?

This sucks, my roster is pretty much loaded and I don't even have room to c0ckblock. I had to sit idly by while Shoelace, Bryce Brown and Brandon Bolden all got picked up by the other teams in the final four.

QB: Roethlisberger

RB: Miller, Hightower, McFadden, Ivory, L Murray, J Hill

WR: A Brown, A Cooper, D Baldwin, B Cooks, D Amendola

TE: D Walker

Carolina DST and Santos kicking

Who the hell would I drop for one of these guys?

My league too was asleep. Got Robinson and Bryce Brown.

My leagues never sleeps.....but I did manage to grab shoelace, and will prolly start him over McFadden.

Stonewall.....I was the 1st team in waiver order still in playoffs...went with Bryce Brown over shoelace or bolden, i have yeldon and he hasnt even been ruled out yet. Bad move?

Stonewall.....I was the 1st team in waiver order still in playoffs...went with Bryce Brown over shoelace or bolden, i have yeldon and he hasnt even been ruled out yet. Bad move?

No....everything is a dart throw at this point, although as a Yeldon owner I think I would have personally grabbed Shoelace.

I was able to snag Robinson. I already had Crowell, Draughn, Powell and Hightower. Now the question is what crappy RB's to start this week. This zero RB strategy is killer when you have a bunch of 2nd tier guys week in and week out.

Robinson and Hightower IMO.

I have to decide if I start robinson over

hill

ivory

west

Very similar situation here. Depending on Yeldon's status, I think I'm going to end up playing Robinson, Hill and DJohnson over Ivory. Ivory certainly helped to get me to the post season, but I don't like the trend I've been seeing with Powell stealing carries.

Stonewall....Im thinking if I can win this week tho Ill have Yeldon back and Seattles starting RB both for the Ship...yea my RBs are weak as fock!! that woodhead deal earlier in year burned me lmao

if i make it my starting RBs will be Yeldon, Hightower, and Bryce Brown hahahahahh wowwww

Heck, I'm starting Shoelace and Hightower in 3 playoff games this week.....including one for the Ship.

Have Brown on the bench in one.....but won't start him over David Johnson.

Heck, I'm starting Shoelace and Hightower in 3 playoff games this week.....including one for the Ship.

Have Brown on the bench in one.....but won't start him over David Johnson.

I'm riding the Hightower and Robinson train as well due to the injured abortion that my RB corps has become.